• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I'm sure it's paid leave.

Well.... we can't have her depending on her stimulus payment can we??? :rolleyes:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

Contempt Of The Governed - What A Novel Concept

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.

Psalms 74:22-23

Good one Joe !!!

Arise, O God. Amen

• Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

I don't watch CNN anymore. I was having a senior moment and could not remember why I quit watching. Now I remember. All I watch now is Shepard Smith on Fox. He's my favorite on Fox.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I don't watch CNN anymore. I was having a senior moment and could not remember why I quit watching. Now I remember. All I watch now is Shepard Smith on Fox. He's my favorite on Fox.

Fox has it's share of bias as well. You have to read and watch different news sources to get balanced coverage. Confining yourself to only one view is very limiting, IMO.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Fox has it's share of bias as well. You have to read and watch different news sources to get balanced coverage. Confining yourself to only one view is very limiting, IMO.

I agree that we need to use different sources. I get mine from Druge, Fox, and MyWay (Which is mostly AP). I wouldn't have any problem with CNN if they'd just admit that they trend Liberal. At least Fox and Druge admit to their points of view. I sometimes listen to NPR with the full knowledge that they're Liberal, and I can respect them for being forthright with their ideology. I can't, however, respect a media source which attempts to hide its clear bias, claiming to be balanced.

Guest LadyC

i don't even enjoy watching much in the way of politics anymore. when i do, i tend to watch lou dobbs (CNN) first, o'reilly second because he gives both parties equal grief, and sometimes hannity, who as someone else already mentioned was and is very vocal about how the republican party has left its constituents behind with their liberal spending.

i don't really enjoy hannity anymore though. i think his liberal translation segment STINKS.

• Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Your right, of course. But you must remember I'm a hard headed old man from kentucky. :blink:

i don't even enjoy watching much in the way of politics anymore. when i do, i tend to watch lou dobbs (CNN) first, o'reilly second because he gives both parties equal grief, and sometimes hannity, who as someone else already mentioned was and is very vocal about how the republican party has left its constituents behind with their liberal spending.

i don't really enjoy hannity anymore though. i think his liberal translation segment STINKS.

Yep, that 'translation' stuff is too silly for me (although it's sometimes funny!) I watch both CNN and Fox and read foreign news sources as well. :laugh:

Your right, of course. But you must remember I'm a hard headed old man from kentucky. :24:

Never call yourself 'old'; the rest of that....nothing wrong with being hardheaded. I am often accused of that very thing myself. :laugh: