• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Obama engineering 'most serious crisis in 61 years'

Wednesday, 06 May 2009 03:44

US President Barack Obama appears to be settinng course for a major confrontation with the Israeli people and government.

Reports from both sides of the Atlantic indicate that the new American president plans to show Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and the people who elected him, just who calls the shots.

Tuesday Ha'aretz disclosed the ominous contents of "a classified telegram received in Jerusalem a few days ago" in which Obama's National Security Adviser, General James Jones, advised an unnamed European foreign minister that "unlike the Bush administration, Obama will be 'forceful' with Israel."

"The new administration will convince Israel to compromise on the Palestinian question," Jones wrote. "We will not push Israel under the wheels of a bus, but we will be more forceful toward Israel than we have been under Bush."

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Amen!

>>>>>()<<<<<

Harvest

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind:

Hosea 8:7(a)

Or Salvation

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psalms 2:10-12

It's Your Call

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:32

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I believe he takes on anyone who has the temerity to stand up to him, because he wants to show everyone who's boss.

I guess we can expect the smear campaign to come against Netenyahu, huh?

prayers

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

US President Barack Obama appears to be settinng course for a major confrontation with the Israeli people and government.

Reports from both sides of the Atlantic indicate that the new American president plans to show Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and the people who elected him, just who calls the shots.

Tuesday Ha'aretz disclosed the ominous contents of "a classified telegram received in Jerusalem a few days ago" in which Obama's National Security Adviser, General James Jones, advised an unnamed European foreign minister that "unlike the Bush administration, Obama will be 'forceful' with Israel."

"The new administration will convince Israel to compromise on the Palestinian question," Jones wrote. "We will not push Israel under the wheels of a bus, but we will be more forceful toward Israel than we have been under Bush."

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2