• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

I don't trust any of the major news outlets when it comes to world politics. I don't trust the Religious Right when it comes to reporting world politics, especially when war, religion and $$$ are involved. Too many people getting too rich telling me what me what isn't exactly the truth. So nuts to that.

Yet you regurgitate the very storyline the liberal media outlets try to foist on the rest of us. So, don't tell me you don't trust them. You are obviously influenced by them.

I have not cited any news agencies. I am citing history and basic historical fact. The fact remains that Israel is not trying to destroy the Palestinians. In 1948 when Israel was reborn the palestinians numbered 650,000 approximately. They now number over 5 Million.

If Israel were trying to destroy them, how do you explain how their numbers ballooned that high in 60 years? The very fact that Israel has a sizable Arab population living as citizens defies your position as well. You simply don't know the facts.

I wouldn't trust you to give me the facts. You've got a vested interest in the presentation of them.

And who saisd anything about liberal media outlets? I'm not loyal to the left or the right.

Doesn't matter. You are still parroting the liberal, mythical view of this conflict. Nothing you have said so far is based in fact, but in misinformation and rank ignorance.

Of course. It takes a Bushie NeoCon to see that.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
I don't trust any of the major news outlets when it comes to world politics. I don't trust the Religious Right when it comes to reporting world politics, especially when war, religion and $$$ are involved. Too many people getting too rich telling me what me what isn't exactly the truth. So nuts to that.

Yet you regurgitate the very storyline the liberal media outlets try to foist on the rest of us. So, don't tell me you don't trust them. You are obviously influenced by them.

I have not cited any news agencies. I am citing history and basic historical fact. The fact remains that Israel is not trying to destroy the Palestinians. In 1948 when Israel was reborn the palestinians numbered 650,000 approximately. They now number over 5 Million.

If Israel were trying to destroy them, how do you explain how their numbers ballooned that high in 60 years? The very fact that Israel has a sizable Arab population living as citizens defies your position as well. You simply don't know the facts.

I wouldn't trust you to give me the facts. You've got a vested interest in the presentation of them.

And who saisd anything about liberal media outlets? I'm not loyal to the left or the right.

Doesn't matter. You are still parroting the liberal, mythical view of this conflict. Nothing you have said so far is based in fact, but in misinformation and rank ignorance.

Ah, now comes the name-calling. Still nothing of substance or intelligence though.

No, it just takes reading the Newspaper to see it. Again, you have not provided any facts that refute what has been presented.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

A "Bushie Neocon"?

Oh come now, let's not get insulting.

I'll remind y'all of our TOS rule concerning debating the issue and not the person.

Don't make me shut this thread down.

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest,

until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness,

and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. Isaiah 62:1

>>>>>()<<<<<

.... wouldn't trust you to give me the facts. You've got a vested interest in the presentation of them.

Oh My Yes!

So True!

>>>>>()<<<<<

My Love Is

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 6:5

The SON Of God

And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Luke 9:35

Born Into Mankind A Jew

And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Luke 1:26-35

And The KING OF THE JEW

Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst.

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

John 19:18-20

And I'm A Gentle Grafted Into The Root Of Jesse

And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Romans 15:12

And A Zionist By Heart Transplant

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26

Do I Have A Vested Interest? Yes!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

Isaiah 62:6-7

My Love Is The LORD Jesus Christ

The King Of Israel

Hallelujah~!

Maranatha!

>>>>>()>>>>>

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: Job 19:25

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

That's probably a no-no....disrespectful to the former President. :thumbsup: