WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This situation is getting really scary for me. This ain't just saber rattling here, Kim Jon's clean off his horse. My reaction is to drop a big bomb right on his head, but I think of all the innocent people his propaganda machine has brainwashed that would get hurt in the process. If this goes on much longer, though, we might find ourselves in another world war.

Yes brother. :whistling: I hate to be cynical, but we have exactly the wrong group in the White House for such a time as this. :blink:

The group in the White House doesn't actually protect the country, Dave. And, regardless of who is there, this has been a long time coming. Almost 20 years now.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

This situation is getting really scary for me. This ain't just saber rattling here, Kim Jon's clean off his horse. My reaction is to drop a big bomb right on his head, but I think of all the innocent people his propaganda machine has brainwashed that would get hurt in the process. If this goes on much longer, though, we might find ourselves in another world war.

Yes brother. :whistling: I hate to be cynical, but we have exactly the wrong group in the White House for such a time as this. :blink:

you're right. But add to that the serious lack of information given to our citizens with regard to N. Korea. For example, did you know that there are over 25,000 people by last estimate in a huge "re-education facility" (Read: concentration camp) in central N. Korea. Many that go in never come out again. Question the govt, question the leadership, say anything against Kim Jong and it's off to the camp for you. He starves his people to feed his army, and he brainwashes his citizens to the point that they believe he's a Messiah. You know that N. Korea is one of the most impoverished countries in the world. A a citizen of N. Korea, unless you're extremely wealthy (And even sometimes then), you will not have electricity most of the time, you will not have running water some of the time, and you will have poor sewage all of the time. I read once that Kim Jong Ill was the largest purveyor of Hennessy Cognac in the world at one time.

We can't motivate Washington to do anything about it if the majority of us are not aware of what's happening in that country, and rise up to speak against it.

The group in the White House doesn't actually protect the country, Dave.

understatement of the century there....

Yes, that's a real possibility. I think that idiot in Pyongyang might actually launch a strike; maybe not at Hawaii (I don't think they have the strike capability...yet.) but, possibly, Japan or South Korea. Either way; we will be drawn into another war. And you can imagine the innocent life that would be lost to a nuclear exchange. :whistling:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

A a citizen of N. Korea, unless you're extremely wealthy (And even sometimes then), you will not have electricity most of the time,

Reminds me of this:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/wor...k/dprk-dark.htm

North Korea is Dark

South Korea is bright, North Korea is dark. This amazing image is included in the standard US Department of Defense briefings on North Korea. It was mentioned in a news briefing on 23 December 2002 by Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, who stated that "If you look at a picture from the sky of the Korean Peninsula at night, South Korea is filled with lights and energy and vitality and a booming economy; North Korea is dark." There are a number of versions of this image in circulation, with visible differences that vary according to the conditions at the time the imagery was acquired.

They don't in any administration, yod. Our military is why we are still free people.

They don't in any administration, yod. Our military is why we are still free people.

Then tell me why we lost the Vietnam War?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Umm . . . "Commander In Chief" . . . .

you're right. But add to that the serious lack of information given to our citizens with regard to N. Korea. For example, did you know that there are over 25,000 people by last estimate in a huge "re-education facility" (Read: concentration camp) in central N. Korea. Many that go in never come out again. Question the govt, question the leadership, say anything against Kim Jong and it's off to the camp for you. He starves his people to feed his army, and he brainwashes his citizens to the point that they believe he's a Messiah. You know that N. Korea is one of the most impoverished countries in the world. A a citizen of N. Korea, unless you're extremely wealthy (And even sometimes then), you will not have electricity most of the time, you will not have running water some of the time, and you will have poor sewage all of the time. I read once that Kim Jong Ill was the largest purveyor of Hennessy Cognac in the world at one time.

We can't motivate Washington to do anything about it if the majority of us are not aware of what's happening in that country, and rise up to speak against it.

I do know about the camps and the numbers that have died of starvation. I've seen several documentaries on that country and read a lot; even an article in the foreign press (don't remember what country) outlined the misery that these people live with. It's mind boggling that ONE MAN could keep a country of 50 million or so under his heel. But, if they've never known anything else....why would they question totalitarian rule?

I think that Washington is fully aware of what is going on in N.Korea. The thing is we can't just go in and stop it. I think we've already done that in two countries in the past eight years and it's still not finished. But, if they launch a missile strike, things are going to get a whole lot worse in that country. Ground troops are NOT needed for a response. Propaganda aside, the N. Korean military is 50 years behind most western countries.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

UUUUHHHHMMMMMM! Dave clears his throat. :whistling:

I seem to remember a certain, {insert foot in mouth}, Vice President during the Campaign last year telling a room full of supporters, in private,{except he didn't see the newsmen in the back} that this Administration would be tested. That something would happen about 6 months into it and that it would look like they made the wrong decision and possibly even lose public support. That's when they would need their, blind, supporters more than ever.

Let's see;

January-1, February-2, March-3, April-4, May-5, and June is month number? :blink:6? :huh::wub:

Ab-so-tively frightening, when your talking about this bunch, and Joe Biden Prophesying. They couldn't find the courage to stand up for Liberty against a bunch of Grimey Mullah's in Iran. Equivication is not stable foreign policy. ;)

Peace,

Dave