IGNORED

Dinner Plans

Marilyn777

Guest LadyC

biblical characters are too numerous for me to even mention! i suppose at the top of my list would be esther. i really admire her character.... and would like to have her tutor me in how to be the neck that turns the head in the family! :t2: second i'd probably want to talk to samson... such a strong willed and rebellious person, and pick his brain about his disobedience to God, and the fact that God loved him so much anyway!

outside of biblical characters, i'd like to spend a whole day with yanni... i'd like to listen to him talk about his childhood, about his music, about his life, etc. i'd like to know if he believes in God... i don't think he is a christian, but i think he'd make a fabulous one if he was!

second to yanni, john tesh... he IS a christian. he also was musically mentored by yanni. i'd love to spend an evening having dinner with he and his wife... and i'd like my daughters to enjoy that dinner too, and listen to the couple talk about the blessing of waiting until marriage...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

delete

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/29/1987

My Dad.

My mom always tells me about how great of a guy he was. I would like to meet him for myself :t2: