• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings,

First of, before I start,

I would like to point out I am from Honduras.

That's everything I need to point out right now.

This last few couple of days, have been of enormous confusion to the international community;

People screaming and yelling out "Bloody murder!" and calling out for the reinstitution of the former president Mel Zelaya, calling his removal

illegal, and an attack at Honduras's democracy:

This is why I write this article, to explain the situation with God's help.

With God's help, I'll set things out with detail, so y'all readers, can know whats actually happening, and has been happening, for the last couple of weeks, and even months.

It all started a couple of months:

Back then, president Zelaya, started promoting a sort of "poll" called "La Cuarta Urna".

This started raising concern in Honduras, as such poll, was viewed by people as a mere attempt of the back then president Zelaya to retain power, or else, illegally take posession of things that belong to people who have legally bought and worked hard for this things. Like land, private businesses, take away children, as communist governments do.

One of the reasons for this was that the former president never stated what the poll would be about exactly; yet still, continued to carry on, telling the people to vote for a yes on the poll that was due to take place on the 28 of June, 2009.

Opposition in huge quantities arose all sectors and social classes, both Lower, Middle, and Upper; and respectively, workers, small businesses owners, and such investors.

As things continued to progress, it became clearer every minute, day and night, that the now former president Zelaya's true intentions were to modify the constitution, which among things, protects from tyranny, reelections, unending terms, continuity, freedom of speech, freedom of congregation, freedom of press.

All this came up to the Supreme Court Justice.

While we are here, I would like to point out, that just like in the United States, Honduras's government has 3 branches: Legislative, Executive, and Judicial.

Which work in almost the exact same way as in the U.S.A., of course, with their respective differences, etc.

Now, the Supreme Court of Justice, ruled the poll to be illegal, as it violated the Constitution, in many articles.

The TSE, which is the Electoral commitee, also agreed, and declared such poll illegal.

As the TSE is the only valid authority when it comes to polls or such, regarding electoral articles.

What Alliances does ousted President Zelaya have?

Hugo Chavez, Castro Brothers, Ecuatorian president, Evo Morales from Bolivia, etc.

All known for Dictatorship ties, mockery of those that oppose their views, and just plain corruption.

This led to Honduras entering the ALBA treaty, which, is compromised of the crooks and tyrants of America.

Pati Rodas, the "Secretary of State", or now, former secretary of states, by the Constitutional law.

She is an extremist, left wing.

Sources told me today that she was married, or is married to an Ex Sandinista( former Nicarguan Dictatorship)

She is a very, very evil person.

Perhaps the one that actually took decisions in Honduras, not ousted, former president Zelaya.

The most interesting thing of the situation;

Tactics.

Among thing, commonly known tactics of his fellow buddies and dictators of the ALBA.

2 news channels.

One of the government, set up by Zelaya, and another, who barely, if at all, had a person who's view differed from the ousted president, and promoted support to the ousted president.

He would appear speaking out against the middle and upper class, against anyone that opposed his view.

He called anyone that was not in favor of the illegal poll, someone that doesn't love his country.

This being something curious as, around 80% of the population resisted, were afraid, and opposed this illegal poll...

Now, carrying on with his tactics.

He would show at small villages, rallying people up, and giving people money, etc.

In exchange for them voting Yes on the poll.

He did some good things, like building some small hospitals in rural communities.

He did this using Tax Payer money, which isn't bad, at all, this communities need the help.

The problem still remaining, him doing this in exchange for them voting yes, in other words, buying off their vote, not with promesses, but actually,

giving them money, between $15 to $25 dollars per vote.

As well as calling anyone that has money "Evil"

The people, unaware, that the money came from the tax payer.

This communities small and rural communities received some much needed help, at the price of voting yes, on something that would probably ruin the country, and put a stop, on their children's future, blocking and diminishing any chances of self-improvement.

Always receiving orders from his buddies and comrads, Hugo Chavez.

Hugo Chavez was actually leading the president of Honduras...

In the Urban areas of Honduras,

government employees were often forced to participate, support, and vote Yes on the illegal poll...

His resignation was the price for opposing the former president, that is, for Dr. Zuniga,

the head doctor & manager at the public Hospital in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. My hometown.

By many, he has been considered as the best manager and doctor the hospital has had.

Considered a gentlemen and a hard worker by the masses.

People here were also payed, just as in rural communities, to vote Yes on this illegal poll.

None-the-less... The president had around a 20% approval of this illegal poll, mainly and mostly, by those in the rural communities, misinformed of his true, hidden intentions.

I will continue writing this article in a couple of hours, God allowing.

For now, please keep my family, our businesses, Honduras, and I in prayers.

Also for now, I will comment that Honduras is not in a Coup.

Honduras is following the constitution.

God Bless

• Group:  Advanced Member

Thanks Fres and all,

continue with the prayers please.

God Bless You All

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thank-you CellShade!

May I copy your post and e-mail it to people to help spread the truth of the situation?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

The point is that this was a referendum subverted and a democratically elected president deposed by the military and a digruntled elite. If the

people of Honduras were as unhappy with the proposals as you claim, they would have had the opportunity to do so in the referendum

an opportunity, for the moment at least, denied to them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The point is that this was a referendum subverted and a democratically elected president deposed by the military and a digruntled elite. If the

people of Honduras were as unhappy with the proposals as you claim, they would have had the opportunity to do so in the referendum

No Amor, because the referendum was unconstitutional. :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Advanced Member

Thank-you CellShade!

May I copy your post and e-mail it to people to help spread the truth of the situation?

I am more than willingful, and thankful that you are doing this.

You have full rights to do whatever with the document.

It is the truth.

The truth shall set you free :noidea:

And we need all the support and prayers we can get :blink:

So go right ahead, and God Bless You Nebula

No Amor, because the referendum was unconstitutional. :huh:

Amor, clearly, with all due respect, please read up first, before trying to call out right from wrong :o

Besides, why would we "express" ourselve in something that is illegal, and besides,

is just controlled and monitored by the former president's staff?

People were being paid to vote for a yes...

And ALL polling stations were controlled by people favoring the ousted President.

Yes, he was elected president of Honduras... But so was congress, and the people who were ultimately appointed judges of the Supreme Court.

In order to make law prevail...

Even, from president abuse...

By the way, to all the lies being said this was an innocent poll.

The day before the illegal poll, last Saturday, the Executive branch's newspaper, which reports all new things that are supposed to be official, controlled by the president in charge, declared it to be a referondum, and not just an innocent poll.

Both illegal; The poll, if its made by the president if I am not mistaken,

and, the referendum, especially when it comes to modifying the constitution, and reelection terms...

God Bless