lekh l'kha

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I had already started a thread about this theory, however it was promptly overrun by bickering. Hopefully it can survive and be of use here:

The omniverse may be expressed as a multi-dimensional array, infinite in scope and density. Within the array patterns observed would necessarily be unpredictable, non-indicative anomalies of the scope of the array and therefore insignificant.

To answer your question, a quantifiable beginning of time would appear impossible to know.

Well....yeah....no one was THERE except God. :sad030:

No one was where?

You know, sysvr4, people who are always playing games are assumed to be juvenile. You know exactly what I meant.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

My theory is based on independent thought; personal logic. It doesn't depend on any other theory.

Neither do I see your reasoning.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

My theory is based on independent thought; personal logic. It doesn't depend on any other theory.

Oh, yes, by the way, sysvr4. I heard you mum call you in for dinner. And I'm tired of this same old game you invented anyway. So I won't be back to play with you in this thread. Start your own thread and invite other friends to play with you.

.... You've presented your position (at length), however I don't see your reasoning ....

Yes

Yes We Know

Come now, and let us have an argument together, says the Lord: how may your sins which are red like blood be white as snow? how may their dark purple seem like wool?

Isaiah 1:18 (Bible in Basic English)

Can You Hear Him Now

Jesus, have sent my angel to give witness to you of these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him who gives ear, say, Come. And let him who is in need come; and let everyone desiring it take of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:16-17

Or Now

See, I am waiting at the door and giving the sign; if my voice comes to any man's ears and he makes the door open, I will come in to him, and will take food with him and he with me.

Revelation 3:20

Or Now

For God had such love for the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever has faith in him may not come to destruction but have eternal life.

John 3:16

>>>>>()<<<<

Can't Find The Truth?

But if our good news is veiled, it is veiled from those who are on the way to destruction:

Because the god of this world has made blind the minds of those who have not faith, so that the light of the good news of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, might not be shining on them.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4

sysvr4 Jesus Is Not The One Lost, You Are

We all went wandering like sheep; going every one of us after his desire; and the Lord put on him the punishment of us all.

Isaiah 53:6

Please Do Not Become Discouraged

And you will be searching for me and I will be there, when you have gone after me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:13

See Jesus And Believe

And Be Blessed

Beloved

Love

Joe

Now when I am old and grey-headed, O God, give me not up; till I have made clear your strength to this generation, and your power to all those to come. Psalms 71:18

In the same way, when you have done all the things which are given you to do, say, There is no profit in us, for we have only done what we were ordered to do. Luke 17:10

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I honestly don't understand what you're alluding to.

I had already started a thread about this theory, however it was promptly overrun by bickering. Hopefully it can survive and be of use here:

The omniverse may be expressed as a multi-dimensional array, infinite in scope and density. Within the array patterns observed would necessarily be unpredictable, non-indicative anomalies of the scope of the array and therefore insignificant.

To answer your question, a quantifiable beginning of time would appear impossible to know.

Well....yeah....no one was THERE except God. :rolleyes:

No one was where?

You know, sysvr4, people who are always playing games are assumed to be juvenile. You know exactly what I meant.

On occasion I post here while somewhat pressed for time, so I simplify questions to invoke discussion. No games.

.... On occasion I post here while somewhat pressed for time, so I simplify questions to invoke discussion. No games.

The Reason For The Season Of Grace Is Jesus Christ And Him Crucified

And Now Is The Time To Seriously Discuss His Truth

No Games

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:

John 3:35-36(a)

For Time Is Running Out

and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:36(b)

So Are You Up To It

Seriously?

Love, Joe

.... On occasion I post here while somewhat pressed for time, so I simplify questions to invoke discussion. No games.

The Reason For The Season Of Grace Is Jesus Christ And Him Crucified

And Now Is The Time To Seriously Discuss His Truth

No Games

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:

John 3:35-36(a)

For Time Is Running Out

and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:36(b)

So Are You Up To It

Seriously?

Love, Joe

What leads you to believe that I am not a "serious" believer in Christ?