I was going to place this topic in the Controversial issues

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

If you're saying that the Feast of Trumpets signals the Messiah's return, then no - it is not a coincidence.

is that what you're saying? :laugh:

Guest shiloh357
6 The birth-pains of the Messiah.

Hevlei Shel Maschiach (Birth pangs of the Messiah) begins with Rosh HaShannah and goes through Yom Kippur. "That day" or "the Day of the Lord" refers to Messianic Kingdom but the day begins with the birth pangs.

Festivals of Rosh Hashannah (Trumpets) Yom Kippur and Succot (Tabernacles) are really a dress rehearsal for the return, coronation and wedding of the Messiah.

It also bears noting that in ancient Israel, weddings were usually held in the fall.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

If you're saying that the Feast of Trumpets signals the Messiah's return, then no - it is not a coincidence.

is that what you're saying? :laugh:

Yes. But maybe I'm saying more than that.

I'm saying that just as Jesus was crucified on the appointed day (Passover) and rose again from the dead on the appointed day (Firstfruits), and just as the Holy Spirit came upon the church on the appointed day (Pentecost),

... so the resurrection of the dead and the rapture will occur on the appointed day (Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah), and the Lord will return with His army of angels and of resurrected saints on the appointed day (Yom Kippur/), setting His feet on the Mount of Olives, and the Messianic Kingdom will begin on the appointed day (Sukkot).

They are God's "appointed times" (mo'adim in Hebrew).

Now here are the rest of the coincidences:-

And from April 2014 to 28 Sept 2015 there will be a series of four total lunar eclipses + 2 solar eclipses (on total and one partial) which will all occur either on, or on the Eve of the appointed times.

The last total lunar eclipse will occur on the first day of Sukkot in 2015, and the last solar eclipse will occur on the eve of Trumpets in 2015.

7 years before the Day of Trumpets, 2015 (to the very day), the NYSE fell by

777 points, causing the NYSE to crash, and sending all the nations into an economic crisis in one day.

The Hebrew word shaba (Strong's H7650) means "to be complete" and is the root-word for shabat (sabbath) and shib'ah (seven - Strong's 7651).

Jericho was judged at the completion of cycles of seven: 7 priests blowing 7 trumpets for 7 days (777), and the walls fell flat the 7th day, the 7th march around the city, at the sounding of the 7th trumpet (777).

What do "noises, thunderings, lightnings and an earthquake" have in common?

We read about "noises, thunderings, lightnings and an earthquake" in the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, and the 7th bowl of wrath in the Revelation (777). In the 7th trumpet and 7th bowl of wrath, hail is added to the "noises, thunderings, lightnings and earthquake".

The Day of Trumpets is on the 1st day of the seventh month (or second day, depending on when the new moon is sighted).

And here's one more coincidence:

Noah was called Noah because although the whole world didn't know-a-it, Noah did know-a-it:

:laugh:

Noah did not know-a what day the flood was going to come - UNTIL seven days before the flood:

"And Jehovah said to Noah, You and all your house come into the ark, for I have seen you righteous before Me in this generation....

... For in seven more days I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights. And I will destroy from off the face of the earth every living thing that I have made."

(Gen 7:1-4)

The flood-judgment is recorded in the 7th chapter of Genesis. The new beginning (the ark resting on Mt Ararat, etc) is recorded in the 8th chapter.

The crucifixion of our Savior is recorded in the 7th division of Matthew's gospel. His resurrection from the dead is recorded in the 8th division (I found that startling fact in a secular encyclopedia).

So seven days before the flood was coming upon the world, Noah did know-a-it all. He was a Noah-it- all :wub: .

Not only did he know-a about the flood, he did know-a exactly what day it was coming -

that's why he only went into the ark on the 7th day:

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, in the seventeenth day of the month, in this day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of the heavens were opened up. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

In this same day, Noah and Shem and Ham and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, entered into the ark." (Gen 7:11-13)

Why didn't Noah get into the ark seven days before already, when God told him to?

It was because Noah knew what day the flood was coming - he knew what day he was to go into the ark.

I don't know whether or not it's a coincidence - but 7 years (to the very day) before the last solar eclipse to occur on Rosh Hashanah, 2015 (in our calendar), the NYSE fell by 777 points, causing a crash that plunged the whole world into an economic crisis all in a day.

lekh

PS I searched for Noah on Facebook to check out if it's all just a big coincidence, but I couldn't find him :41:

Edited by lekh l'kha

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

There are no coincidences with God.

So do you think that there's a possibility that we entered the final seven years of the age on Rosh Hashanah, 2008 - the day the NYSE crashed?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

True. But it is another question to ask if 2 events are connected in a causative way

Guest shiloh357

So do you think that there's a possibility that we entered the final seven years of the age on Rosh Hashanah, 2008 - the day the NYSE crashed?

Not really. You need to be watching Israel if you are going to use the festivals of Israel.

Not really. You need to be watching Israel if you are going to use the festivals of Israel.

Exactly. And the LORD has a controversy with the nations over Israel. The nations will be judged because they scattered His people throughout the nations and divided up His land (Joel 3).

There is a difference between believing something and believing the possibility of something.

I believe that it is possible that the economic crisis marks the beginning of the judgment of the nations.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The nations will be judged because they scattered His people throughout the nations and divided up His land (Joel 3).

G-d Himself scattered the Israelites because of their disobediance, He brought Nebuchadnezzar and the rest to them not the other way around. Joel is talking about the end game here the final assault where all the nations who have gone against His chosen and His ways for this just in itself should the nations be punished.