MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Last Sunday I was saved (for a second time); I don't know why I walked down the aisle to pray the sinner's prayer but I did. It just seemed to be the right thng to do. I was very happy that I did it.

Monday morning my new car was hit in a parking lot. Tuesday the A/C in my rent house had to be repaired. Wednesday the outside water pipe broke (same house) and had to be repaired. Thursday, another service call to the rent house (blocked duct) and Friday.....a big rock flew from nowhere when I was driving home and cracked my windshield (same car!). I'm of the opinion that I'm being attacked again. When I was first saved I was involved in FIVE auto accidents in the first three years. I mean what are the odds???? :taped:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovinghim4ever
Last Sunday I was saved (for a second time); I don't know why I walked down the aisle to pray the sinner's prayer but I did. It just seemed to be the right thng to do. I was very happy that I did it.

Monday morning my new car was hit in a parking lot. Tuesday the A/C in my rent house had to be repaired. Wednesday the outside water pipe broke (same house) and had to be repaired. Thursday, another service call to the rent house (blocked duct) and Friday.....a big rock flew from nowhere when I was driving home and cracked my windshield (same car!). I'm of the opinion that I'm being attacked again. When I was first saved I was involved in FIVE auto accidents in the first three years. I mean what are the odds???? :34:

I'm not sure what to say right now so I will just

:taped: :taped: :laugh:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Heavenly Father,

Please cover and surround Morningglory with Your Safety, Mercy & Grace. Please Father, place a hedge of protection around her and keep evil from touching her life. She has renewed her dedication to you Father and needs Your protection. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Monday morning my new car was hit in a parking lot. Tuesday the A/C in my rent house had to be repaired. Wednesday the outside water pipe broke (same house) and had to be repaired. Thursday, another service call to the rent house (blocked duct) and Friday.....a big rock flew from nowhere when I was driving home and cracked my windshield (same car!). I'm of the opinion that I'm being attacked again. When I was first saved I was involved in FIVE auto accidents in the first three years. I mean what are the odds???? :th_praying:

:th_praying::th_praying::th_praying:

And that means everything. Thank you! :th_praying:

Heavenly Father,

Please cover and surround Morningglory with Your Safety, Mercy & Grace. Please Father, place a hedge of protection around her and keep evil from touching her life. She has renewed her dedication to you Father and needs Your protection. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thanks, Kat2! :th_praying:

Hmmm....guess the first time you got saved it wasn't strong enough? We're going to need bigger angels to make sure it "holds" this time!

Since He doesn't give us more than we can bear, the Lord must really trust you to send so much tsuris (troubles) at the same time.

No cars or rent houses in heaven, though.....only perfect mansions. I wonder how we'll travel? Telepathy?

:th_praying:

Hmmm....guess the first time you got saved it wasn't strong enough? We're going to need bigger angels to make sure it "holds" this time!

Since He doesn't give us more than we can bear, the Lord must really trust you to send so much tsuris (troubles) at the same time.

No cars or rent houses in heaven, though.....only perfect mansions. I wonder how we'll travel? Telepathy?

:th_praying:

Yod, you always throw that thing in that makes one go 'Hmmmm'.......at least telepathy doesn't involve windshields (or rocks!) :th_praying:

Guest lovinghim4ever

Monday morning my new car was hit in a parking lot. Tuesday the A/C in my rent house had to be repaired. Wednesday the outside water pipe broke (same house) and had to be repaired. Thursday, another service call to the rent house (blocked duct) and Friday.....a big rock flew from nowhere when I was driving home and cracked my windshield (same car!). I'm of the opinion that I'm being attacked again. When I was first saved I was involved in FIVE auto accidents in the first three years. I mean what are the odds???? :th_praying:

:th_praying::th_praying::th_praying:

And that means everything. Thank you! :th_praying:

You are very welcome!

Guest HIS girl

So you "recommitted"? That's great :th_praying:

Not so surprising about what's been happening though.

Father I give thanks for MG and her love for You. You are hers and she is Yours.

I ask for safety and protection for MG and family, and also for the zeal and zest that she has for You to keep buring bright.

These things I ask in Your Name Jesus - Amen. :th_praying:

So you "recommitted"? That's great :th_praying:

Not so surprising about what's been happening though.

Father I give thanks for MG and her love for You. You are hers and she is Yours.

I ask for safety and protection for MG and family, and also for the zeal and zest that she has for You to keep buring bright.

These things I ask in Your Name Jesus - Amen. :th_praying:

Thanks, H.G.! The prayers of other Christians are worth more than all the cars and houses in existence. :th_praying: