• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Well, as one who has no horse in this race

Hate to break it to ya, but everyone has a horse in this race, since Obama in "the leader of the free (?) world.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Hate to break it to ya, but everyone has a horse in this race, since Obama in "the leader of the free (?) world.

I'm referring to the Tin Hat Derby.......my horse packed up her toys and went home. :)

Here's how I see it,

I've still, personally, seen no verifiable proof that this President is a U.S. citizen. :emot-questioned: Until I do, There's enough circumstantial evidence for me to question the validity of the claim that he is.

I don't think it matters anymore because he is the President that we asked for and God is a gentelman. :wub:

Now back to beating the proverbial dead horse. :blink::horse:

Better to beat a :):horse: than :emot-questioned: ..... :24:

I'm referring to the Tin Hat Derby.......my horse packed up her toys and went home. :emot-questioned:

Gotcha. :)

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Wow. What a great way of addressing the integrity issue.

Oh wait, I meant not addressing the integrity issue. It is still there and won't be going away any time soon no matter how many liberal die-hards make jokes and try to deflect attention away from the real issue, which has been and still is: If President Obama had any integrity, he would simply produce the documents and put an end to the matter.

How about actually dealing with that instead of making fun of people? Oops, I forgot. Liberals don't do real well when faced with actual facts. Especially facts they don't like and that can't be given a positive spin. My bad.

It's never a good idea to attribute definitive attributes to an entire group of people. As we know, each individual is unlike any other. I believe Obama released his birth certificate almost a year ago so.....I'm not sure how it would advance his integrity to release it again. The issue is dead; what's the point? Who is the President making fun of??? :laugh:

• Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Oh wait, I meant not addressing the integrity issue. It is still there and won't be going away any time soon no matter how many liberal die-hards make jokes and try to deflect attention away from the real issue, which has been and still is: If President Obama had any integrity, he would simply produce the documents and put an end to the matter.

How about actually dealing with that instead of making fun of people? Oops, I forgot. Liberals don't do real well when faced with actual facts. Especially facts they don't like and that can't be given a positive spin. My bad.

It's never a good idea to attribute definitive attributes to an entire group of people. As we know, each individual is unlike any other. I believe Obama released his birth certificate almost a year ago so.....I'm not sure how it would advance his integrity to release it again. The issue is dead; what's the point? Who is the President making fun of??? :laugh:

Which copy that was released do you believe was unaltered? As far as I know the one shown at factcheck did not match the one that was posted at his website. Even so, both/all were challenged as forgeries by experts. Regardless, none of them was his long form birth certificate. This is the document he has been asked to produce and this is the one that he is refusing to release. If his integrity were in question, and it is, why do you suppose he has fought so hard to keep hidden? Even IF he hadn't spent a dime in attorney fees to do so the fact still remains that he has not even made it available of his own volition. If it's such a simple matter, why do you suppose he has not provided a scan of the original for all to see that this issue might finally be settled? Not including the BC & COLB why do you suppose these other records of interest are also being kept from prying eyes? I guess the big question here is, what is he hiding, if he does in fact meet all the constitutional requirements? Why is it that no governmental entity has stepped up, other than the Hawaii Heath Dept, to claim that they have investigated and therefore vouch for his credentials? Why all the mystery if it's such a small matter?

The Obama people have spent almost a million dollars in the courts to prevent release of his birth certificate and other documents. Why is that. What does he have to hide. Just produce a certified copy and get it over with, for crying out loud. Oh, and by the way, he got a scholarship to school as a foreign student. Go figure that out.

source. not some wack conspiracy theory blog

I gave you a valid source. Call them what you may.

What source did you give

See post 13.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I'd still like to know under what authority this Chiyome Fukino allegedly gave private info from Obama's "sealed" birth certificate to the media and violated multiple privacy laws that so far have been upheld in multiple courts (including SCOTUS.) Chiyome Fukino has CLEARLY broken the law. Janice Okubo, the Health Department's public information officer, was asked in the past about Obama's long-form birth certificate and she said, "I cannot comment on any specific vital statistics records belonging to any individual because that is against the law in Hawaii."

Fukino broke the law in an effort to keep the truth hidden! Seriously, at some point the detractors have to wonder what is going on.

No, he has produced a photocopy of a BC not certified, then shown a certification without proof it is even his BC. He probably was born in the US. The issue is that he refuses to produce his records and is paying big bucks to fight any release. Why? What happened to the "transparent" Obama? And someone said (I don't remember who) that Obama did not work for us. WHAT?? His salary is paid for by taxes. What planet does that poster live on?