• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Hey LadyC have you got your tin hat and secret decoder ring yet?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Blessings,

I can understand why police should not be allowed to do a background check without cause. However, with Obama being a public figure such as president, subjects him to more public scrutiny than any other person and I don't seem to think it is such a big deal because Obama should be subject, as president, to closer scrutiny. However, if it was against the police department's policy and procedures, then I think it is wrong.

Nikki

He is certainly going to be more scrutinized - when you are a public figure of any note - you are subject to more attention. That said, they should not run a background check for entertainment sake on anyone - public figure or not. There have been numerous public employees and hospital workers put on leave or fired for accessing files of people without having a valid reason for doing so, especially celebrities. If you have a security clearance greater than a doormat, and are run through certain information systems, a flag is thrown. I am a doormat (and I love it) and if I get so much as a parking ticket - 10 people at work know it before I get there... I can't imagine how many bells go off for running O through NCIC... :laugh:

Hello Believer 1997

I personally don't think the officers involved were running a criminal background check on Obama for entertainment sake. During the election campaign, there was in my opinion a major media coverup (and still is) about Obama's personal background, his personal records such as college, medical, and original long form birth certificate locked up in an Hawaii vault that Obama refuses to present to the public for analysis, and there remains many unanswered questions that raises red flags that leaves people open to suspicion.

Nikki

Nikki...

They were a pair of goofballs running names through a system that is supposed to be used for legitimate criminal background checks - it was boredom, entertainment, etc. Dekalb County Sheriff's Office is not the source within the intelligence community food chain to be doing a valid and authorized investigation of the POTUS. The only "unanswered questions" surrounding the state of our nation and the man who is legitimately (whether we like it or not) President IS "who can run against him successfully in 2012"? To continually spout conspiracy theories around his legal claim to the office is just ... redundant and silly at this point. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

not yet, must have got lost in the intergalactic mail... got an extra set handy i can use?

Yeah, I'll look around and find them and send them to you by "our usual" route! By the way LadyC, how smart are police officer's who use the Departments Computers to run a background check on the President, when abut 95% of all police computers systems are now attached to AFIS (??) the computer system run by the FBI??? Can you say "keystone cop" I know you can!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings,

I can understand why police should not be allowed to do a background check without cause. However, with Obama being a public figure such as president, subjects him to more public scrutiny than any other person and I don't seem to think it is such a big deal because Obama should be subject, as president, to closer scrutiny. However, if it was against the police department's policy and procedures, then I think it is wrong.

Nikki

He is certainly going to be more scrutinized - when you are a public figure of any note - you are subject to more attention. That said, they should not run a background check for entertainment sake on anyone - public figure or not. There have been numerous public employees and hospital workers put on leave or fired for accessing files of people without having a valid reason for doing so, especially celebrities. If you have a security clearance greater than a doormat, and are run through certain information systems, a flag is thrown. I am a doormat (and I love it) and if I get so much as a parking ticket - 10 people at work know it before I get there... I can't imagine how many bells go off for running O through NCIC... :rolleyes:

Hello Believer 1997

I personally don't think the officers involved were running a criminal background check on Obama for entertainment sake. During the election campaign, there was in my opinion a major media coverup (and still is) about Obama's personal background, his personal records such as college, medical, and original long form birth certificate locked up in an Hawaii vault that Obama refuses to present to the public for analysis, and there remains many unanswered questions that raises red flags that leaves people open to suspicion.

Nikki

Nikki...

They were a pair of goofballs running names through a system that is supposed to be used for legitimate criminal background checks - it was boredom, entertainment, etc. Dekalb County Sheriff's Office is not the source within the intelligence community food chain to be doing a valid and authorized investigation of the POTUS. The only "unanswered questions" surrounding the state of our nation and the man who is legitimately (whether we like it or not) President IS "who can run against him successfully in 2012"? To continually spout conspiracy theories around his legal claim to the office is just ... redundant and silly at this point. :rolleyes:

Hi Believer 1997,

I will disagree that Obama is legitimately eligible to be president of the United States in that he has yet to provide a legitimate long form birth certificate that is locked up in Hawaii by his own Executive Order, but that is not what this thread is about. Nor do I promote conspiracy theories. If you want to discuss Obama's ineligibiity to be president of the United States of America, there is already a discussion on that here and I will be delighted if you join in if you haven't already.

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. I Thessalonians 5:21

Blessings,

Nikki

Edited by nikki1

Blessings,

Nikki

He is certainly going to be more scrutinized - when you are a public figure of any note - you are subject to more attention. That said, they should not run a background check for entertainment sake on anyone - public figure or not. There have been numerous public employees and hospital workers put on leave or fired for accessing files of people without having a valid reason for doing so, especially celebrities. If you have a security clearance greater than a doormat, and are run through certain information systems, a flag is thrown. I am a doormat (and I love it) and if I get so much as a parking ticket - 10 people at work know it before I get there... I can't imagine how many bells go off for running O through NCIC... :blink:

Hello Believer 1997

Nikki

Nikki...

They were a pair of goofballs running names through a system that is supposed to be used for legitimate criminal background checks - it was boredom, entertainment, etc. Dekalb County Sheriff's Office is not the source within the intelligence community food chain to be doing a valid and authorized investigation of the POTUS. The only "unanswered questions" surrounding the state of our nation and the man who is legitimately (whether we like it or not) President IS "who can run against him successfully in 2012"? To continually spout conspiracy theories around his legal claim to the office is just ... redundant and silly at this point. :rolleyes:

Hi Believer 1997,

I will disagree that Obama is legitimately eligible to be president of the United States in that he has yet to provide a legitimate long form birth certificate that is locked up in Hawaii by his own Executive Order, but that is not what this thread is about. Nor do I promote conspiracy theories. If you want to discuss Obama's ineligibiity to be president of the United States of America, there is already a discussion on that here and I will be delighted if you join in if you haven't already.

Blessings,

Nikki

Blessings Nikki...

We must agree to disagree, I suppose. I am not going to debate theory on this issue - it is self-defeating and only succeeds to divide and distract us from what we need to be focusing on - real issues and survival of our country and its foundational beliefs. There are still people bickering about JFK shooters, Elvis sitings, moon landings, etc... I cannot prove who I am either - my state does not have long form birth certificates anymore and I am forced to have a COLB ... as is my husband and both my living children... from 3 different states - no long forms... have no clue where they are ... so apparently none of us are legit. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings,

Nikki

He is certainly going to be more scrutinized - when you are a public figure of any note - you are subject to more attention. That said, they should not run a background check for entertainment sake on anyone - public figure or not. There have been numerous public employees and hospital workers put on leave or fired for accessing files of people without having a valid reason for doing so, especially celebrities. If you have a security clearance greater than a doormat, and are run through certain information systems, a flag is thrown. I am a doormat (and I love it) and if I get so much as a parking ticket - 10 people at work know it before I get there... I can't imagine how many bells go off for running O through NCIC... :blink:

Hello Believer 1997

Nikki

Nikki...

Hi Believer 1997,

Blessings,

Nikki

Blessings Nikki...

We must agree to disagree, I suppose. I am not going to debate theory on this issue - it is self-defeating and only succeeds to divide and distract us from what we need to be focusing on - real issues and survival of our country and its foundational beliefs. There are still people bickering about JFK shooters, Elvis sitings, moon landings, etc... I cannot prove who I am either - my state does not have long form birth certificates anymore and I am forced to have a COLB ... as is my husband and both my living children... from 3 different states - no long forms... have no clue where they are ... so apparently none of us are legit. :rolleyes:

Blessings, Believer 1997

The problem as I see it with your comments is that Obama does have a long form original birth certificate locked up in an Hawaiian vault from 1961 by his own admission that Hawaii used in 1961 that would reveal the name of his doctor at the time of birth, the hospital at the time of birth, the address of his mother and father at the time of birth, the race of his mother and father, and the baby's race that he refuses to expose. As it stands now, no one really knows where the commander in chief of America was really born. Two different hospitals in Hawaii have been impicated in Obama's birth. Which one is the real one? If he was born in Hawaii, the locked up birth certificate will reveal this. This is the only way Obama or any other candidate for the presidency of the United States of America under the law of the land, the American Constitution, can prove where he/she is born. This law applies to all who want to be president, and the founders of this great document, the Amereican Constitution, put this clause in the law for a reason-- that being to protect this land from foreigners and foreign interests from taking over the country, after so many shed their blood and died to bring it about.

If one cannot prove he/she is a natural born citizen being born in the United States of America, then obviously, the person is not eligible to be a candidate for president of the United States of America.

Blessings to you,

Nikki

Edited by nikki1

Blessings,

Nikki

Hello Believer 1997

Nikki

Nikki...

Hi Believer 1997,

Blessings,

Nikki

Blessings Nikki...

Blessings, Believer 1997

The problem as I see it with your comments is that Obama does have a long form original birth certificate locked up in an Hawaiian vault from 1961 by his own admission that Hawaii used in 1961 that would reveal the name of his doctor at the time of birth, the hospital at the time of birth, the address of his mother and father at the time of birth, the race of his mother and father, and the baby's race that he refuses to expose. As it stands now, no one really knows where the commander in chief of America was really born. Two different hospitals in Hawaii have been impicated in Obama's birth. Which one is the real one? If he was born in Hawaii, the locked up birth certificate will reveal this. This is the only way Obama or any other candidate for the presidency of the United States of America under the law of the land, the American Constitution, can prove where he/she is born. This law applies to all who want to be president, and the founders of this great document, the Amereican Constitution, put this clause in the law for a reason-- that being to protect this land from foreigners and foreign interests from taking over the country, after so many shed their blood and died to bring it about.

If one cannot prove he/she is a natural born citizen being born in the United States of America, then obviously, the person is not eligible to be a candidate for president of the United States of America.

Blessings to you,

Nikki

Nikki...

I know you believe what you are stating above. But... what you are declaring as factual is, according to the highest court in the land, untrue - at the very best, it is merely debatable. I see you are new here - this is not a debate that has come into being recently. Reputable members of the forum have debated this issue - at length ... for the last 8 months. I know, probably as much as anyone, about the sacrifices made for the freedom of our country. I also know that this conspiracy theory is just that... and btw... against the Terms of Service. Blessings.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

I need to know EVERYTHING pertaining to the political, religious & (any) criminal background of a American President. Nor should he be offended in any way re my asking. It's called "Freedom To Know."