IGNORED

HOW LONG?

I have come to understand that the Rapture will occur in the Spring, according to the Jewish Feast of First Fruits.  Whether or not it is this Spring I cannot confirm, only watch.  God has given us Shadows of things to come, so we can know when it is very close.  Fellow readers, watch the Middle East, especially Jordan as a key player in making peace with Israel.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

hello all:lightbuld:  I have read in Revolation that it says know one will know, but his children will know the time is near! We have seen that the Currency is coming around by the uniting of the Euro dollar, Next its is the other Countries, We will come under one currancy and one world nation before the times come ! The Fall of the Our super power as a nation has started now the Generations are showing the turning form God and his had lifting form our protection. I Chicago University there is a propostion to bring the world to one nation ! The # 1 killer of all times is over nations and religions ! So the bill, has over 151 diffrent nations that agree by  signing the proposition to agree that one World nation is a good idea !!!!! The time is Near ? I have seen the Visions Of the LAST Battle !!

its not pretty ! But I think of it to be a BLESSING TO be chosen to be hear from the END !!!!!! ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY IN HEAVEN !!!!!!!!! I can't Wait YIPPYYY!!!!

Wendy, you are right.  G-d does give us types and shadows of things to come.  All of His appointed holidays has a fulfillment.  The fulfillment of Firstfruits was the reserection of Yeshua (Jesus).  Many people call it Easter.  The fulfillment of Rosh Hashanna (Feast of Trumpets) has not yet occured, and since we will be gathered unto our L-rd at the last trumpet, then I believe that is the holiday in which the rapture will occur.  Good post, Wendy.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11

I agree that it is close, even at the doors.  No we can't know the exact day or hour, however we shall know the season.

Just a note on the "generation" thing.  The literal Greek used for that word "generation" in the passage of scripture you guys are referring to actually just means "the people living at that time".  I believe that time began when Israel became a nation in 1948, while it is important that Jerusalem be the capital, remember that it will be trodden down by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.  Even in the temple that will be rebuilt during the Tribulation, there will be an outer court for the Gentiles.

How close to the end are we? Well let's see, we have Israel back as a nation, and it's rapidly becoming a cup of trembling to the whole world.  We have the revived Roman Empire in the form of the EU, have to have that as the antichrist will come from them.  We have famines, earthquakes, incurrable diseases (pestilences) increasing at an alarming rate around the globe.  We have the means now to track and control the ability of every person on the earth to buy or sell, via the implantable chip that our great world leaders are promoting.  We have the potential for another world war . . . making "peace treaties" all the more needful.

How close are we? Are we still here?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21

Many assume the event that kicks off the Tribulation is a "peace treaty", which very well may be. But perhaps we have other clues to the event "confirming the covenant with many" and what it could be:

To preface this, let's look at the Seventy Weeks of Daniel, (which could be a whole topic in itself).

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

my step father, now retired doctor, is completely pennyless because he never saved a cent, convinced that the rapture was to happen within whatever decade we were living in at the time. we collected and read every christian prophecy book that came out at the time (my favorite is "88 reasons why the rapture will happen in 1988").

my personal opinion is a hundred or two hundred years from now people will still interpret scriptural prophecy as current events, refer to history for a perspective on this.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Mcfly

What do you mean by the false Psalm Sunday?

Teri

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hi Xan

I mean what is a false Pslam Sunday? When is it. Is it Pslam Sunday?

Love in Christ

Teri

We will both have to wait until Mcfly answers that one.  I was just making a geuss, stop making me think.  Must rest brain.