• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Greetings in the name of Jesus (Yeshua)!

This is a new forum created to help organize the thoughts of those concerning end time events.

Please remember that this is a VERY controversial subject so please do not allow pride to set in, but in a gentlemanly way discuss eschatology.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

10-4

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thanks George.

This is a welcomed category.

RW

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

A beautiful picture in Revelations 7 - The multitude before the throne.  How can we prepare for this great event?

You're right thinkinggal.  It is a beautiful picture- one of my favorite passages.  I am looking forward to being there with fellow believers.  We prepare for this wonderful event by keeping our hearts pure and looking to the King of kings, Prince of Peace.  I am assuming you know Jesus as your personal L-rd and savior.  Do you?

• 9 years later...
Guest brmicke

Hi All - I am new Here and have a different view of end time theology. We are in the last days now according to the bible,

1 Corinthians 10:11

Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Now my thoughts are many and they include the consideration that the Rapture is a totally non-existant doctrinal position.

I propose that instead the supposed rapture theory verses are actually an admonition from Jesus that does not concern in any way the common thinking. I feel that these verses (1 thess 4:13 through 1 thess 5:11) are an admonition for faithful christians not to attempt to correct their willfully sinning brethren similar to 1 Cor 5:11.

Quick look

Please don't react emotionally to this assertion. I have spent years forming these opinions and the research and conclusions are all documented at the following link - Main page.

I am posting from a library so my responses will be sporatic. As I have time I will come here to check in.

Brian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Hi All - I am new Here and have a different view of end time theology. We are in the last days now according to the bible,

1 Corinthians 10:11

Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Now my thoughts are many and they include the consideration that the Rapture is a totally non-existant doctrinal position.

I propose that instead the supposed rapture theory verses are actually an admonition from Jesus that does not concern in any way the common thinking. I feel that these verses (1 thess 4:13 through 1 thess 5:11) are an admonition for faithful christians not to attempt to correct their willfully sinning brethren similar to 1 Cor 5:11.

Quick look

Please don't react emotionally to this assertion. I have spent years forming these opinions and the research and conclusions are all documented at the following link - Main page.

I am posting from a library so my responses will be sporatic. As I have time I will come here to check in.

Brian

Hi brmicke,

Welcome to Worthy.

There are a couple of things that may help you with your postings. First, please read the date stamp on the thread you are reading before you post. This one was last posted on in 2002, meaning that those who posted will not be replying, except for George, he owns this site. Another one is to start a thread in the Worthy Welcome Forum and introduce yourself. After 10 posts, you can start a thread in any forum, except for Soapbox Debate (this is where you debate and need permission and agree to certain conditions to do so), Study Group (only those in the ministry can start a thread here), and Controversial Issues (Anyone may read these forums, but you must be an Junior Member [100 posts] to join the controversy).

Hope this helps.

God Bless!