• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/22/1983

i don't know much about world leaders, but the first person that popped into my head when i thought of "charismatic world leader" was Prince William. i don't know that he's charismatic, but he sure is hot. :t2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
-GUYS, we need to stop hijacking this thread. I realize you all have started another discussion but please start a separate thread. Snowdoove started this thread seeking some answers and no one is answering the original question.

-YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT Bro.----SNOW??---I APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR HI-JACKING YOUR THREAD------PLEASE FORGIVE ME-----NOW I will Re-enter the thread Topic & Try to give a reasonable reply to the Original Topic---Thank You SNOW---

-Prince Charles is a high-Profile candidate for this office--he is very influential--{always behind the scenes---fer now}-His Blood-line matches up with all the specifics the "False-Prophet" Requirements--IF you look at the family crests--mottos-They will shock & Amaze ya-- :t2: --Really tho it ios a very interesting study--& Very informative--because Charles {legally--& according to scriptural-Requirements}is the seventh & is "OF" the eight- Ruling monarchs & systems at the time John was writing Revelations- The Ruling-"The Roman-=Empire"---I thinkthere is a website that goes into all this on charles--Who by the way Charles & his Two sons have been "Chipped"for "Security-reasons"& I mean IN-The Hand--

or Forehead--with the "Veri-chip"or the English version----- :t2:;)

Guest Fisherofmen

He will have Roman blood (but who doesn't have a little?), and he will be killed with a sword to the head (his first death). Sorry if I'm quoting off a little or a lot, but that's what I heard at Sunday School, I think...

I was thinking about John Edwards. He's young (for a politician), already has a career in politics (N.C. senator), and I hate to admit it... but he is a little charming!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Charasmatic world leaders?

Arnold Schwartzenneger

Brad Pitt

Tom Hanks

:oww:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  340
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

What surprises me with this thread is that the word "Charismatic" is only dealing with world leaders with Charisma. I am wondering when the Heresy hunters are going to join in and claim that Paul Crouch is the Anti-Christ and Jan is the beast.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Wonder all you wish, but only the NUMBER of the antichrist is given in Holy Writ: 666. And according to Daniel, he'll arise out of the territory of the Old Roman Empire which as you'll recall was quite extensive.

BURY KERRY! Keep America Strong!

Four More Years For President George Bush!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com