Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Shiloh, I gotta AMEN that one! There have been so many "predictions" as to who he will be.

The Bible never says to look for the antichrist, it says to look for Jesus Christ.

Mar 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

Mar 13:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

Mar 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

This is why I believe the Church will be gone before the Antichrist appears. If the church witnesses the appearance and rise of the Antichrist, then this removes all imminency of Christ's return... which is a consistent theme of Scripture.

Plus, we see the Church in Heaven in Rev. 5:9-10... this is before any of the judgments are meted out.

Blessings...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I don't know but, this guy disturbs me... http://www.worthynews.com/maitreya-2.html

I've heard that he has an office within the UN.

For what it is worth, Kathleen Keating has written some articles about him. I'm not sure about her accuracy/sources though.

Kitty: Nobody has even seen this guy. This reminds me of that movie "dog-something" where nothing is real...it's all a fascade.

I don't think he's real. I think he's a fabrication. Nobody's ever shown what this dude even looks like. He's supposed to be some "New Age" guru but if he's never been photographed, far as I'm concerned ...he's a fabrication and a phantom of some sort.

Attention! Attention! Hillary Clinton has put out rumors of her run for president in 2008! *(heard on CNN News this morning).

Mar 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

Mar 13:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

Mar 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

This is why I believe the Church will be gone before the Antichrist appears. If the church witnesses the appearance and rise of the Antichrist, then this removes all imminency of Christ's return... which is a consistent theme of Scripture.

One Way: You make an EXCELLENT point here. That's again...more food for thought. I tend to think this is a very valid concideration.

Remember what was said in Thessalonians? That day will not come until the Man of Lawlessness is revealed.... I don't think we'll be here to tell the truth.

I believe we will experience a scenario similar to what Noah did...He knew the signs of the times; he knew something was happening soon and in obedience began building an ark.

Noah completed his work and God sent the flood. It caught EVERYONE except Noah off guard. He knew.

Likewise, Jesus tells us that that "Day" shall NOT overtake you like those who live in darkness. Rather, brothers..we, who live in the light will not be caught unawares. Rather, we will be ready and awake; our lamps will be trimmed and filled with oil.

Those others who count themselves brothers will be unprepared, as they sleep and remain unprepared. Their lamps will be empty and they will need oil but find none.

I think the parables of Jesus were more than "cute stories" and they minister to me. I have an ear to hear and I listen. Jesus speaks to my heart and I know He is speaking for a good reason. He is warning those with an ear to hear.

He's even more specific to his listening audience in the Revelations when He addresses the churches. Either we listen and hear or we don't.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/11/1972

Attention! Attention! Hillary Clinton has put out rumors of her run for president in 2008! *(heard on CNN News this morning).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the anti-christ supposed to appear GOOD ? A charismatic Christian like person deceiving many ( even the elect, if that were possible - Mark 13:22 ) ? Hillary doesn't fit that bill IMHO.....I think his/her ( the anti-christs' ) introduction into the world be much subtler that most think....many won't even recognize him ( or her ) as such ?

Serving HIM,

Bob

No, Bob...you missed the point. This was an APB (all points bulletin) not an attempt to identify the AC.

She might be the Harlot, ( ;) Sorry, just kidding...) but no, I did'nt mean she was the AC. I figure the AC will be of male stature.

This is just politics....I think she's indicated a desire to run for president.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,478
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/11/1972

No, Bob...you missed the point. This was an APB (all points bulletin) not an attempt to identify the AC.

She might be the Harlot, ( ;) Sorry, just kidding...) but no, I did'nt mean she was the AC. I figure the AC will be of male stature.

This is just politics....I think she's indicated a desire to run for president.

Got'cha Cats :blink: She's too cocky though.....I think she thinks she'll be a slam dunk win ? Pride cometh before the fall perhaps ? Times will get interesting for sure if she does make it....pray she doesn't; another Clinton in office ? Or should I say the same Clinton in office :oww: I hope not......

Serving Him,

Bob

Guest idied2

I don't know. Who is Talking about the LORD stand behind a armory of weapons That could inialate the world?

Da 11:31

And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

Guest idied2

I don't know. Who understands sinister schemes?

Da 8:23

"And in the latter time of their kingdom, When the transgressors have reached their fullness, A king shall arise, Having fierce features, Who understands sinister schemes.

Could be one of 7 billion. Couuld be alot making up one body to.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug: