• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 20:4-6

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Now these people who where beheaded who did not worship the beast or his image and did not receive the Mark of the beast these take part in the first resurrection which is the rapture brothers for the

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Dad Ernie,  First, let me say that I am trying my best to study this out, I'm not trying to be 'right' but I am trying to be open-minded.  In the parable of the lost sheep, a lot is similar to the parable of the lost son.  The Pharisees are criticizing saying He is eating with sinners (Gentiles)  and He say who having 99 sheep adn loses one will leave the 99 in the wilderness and go and look for him and when he finds him he  comes home, calls together his friends and says 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost'

As far as the great multitude, they are the ones who died during the tribulation for not accepting the mark, right?  

We are told again and again to expect persecution by people, the church has been persecuted since it began, but the beast is satan and we are promised protection from him.  The raptured don't get protection from people, they get delivered from the devil.

What about Parable of the Water into Wine

John 2:  On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, (a day to the Lord is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day-- 2Peter 3:8-- many people believe that the third day  is symbolic of the rapture of the Church.  That approximately 2000 years have passed since the birth of the Church in Acts  and we are approaching the third day or the 3000 year mark of the age of Grace and we will be raised on the third day like Jesus was.  Not predicting the day, since of course, no one knows but the Father, but the third day being sometime in the 3000th millenium after the Church was established at Pentecost) the mother of Jesus was there.  Now both Jesus and His disciples (followers) were invited to the wedding.  And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, "They have no wine."  Jesus said to her, "Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not come yet.   verse 6 Now there were set there six waterpots of stone-- (stone represents Christ as a foundation of stone-Isaiah 28:16-was used in Daniel 2:34,35 to strike the image of the beast and became a great mountain and filled the whole earth)  containing twenty to thirty gallons of water a piece.  Jesus said to them, "Fill the waterpots with water."-- (water represents cleansing-Ex 40- , purification-Ex 19, sanctification Eph 5, spiritual growth Ps 1, peace Ps 23, Universal Gospel-Is. 11:9, Salvation-Is. 55, Gospel age-Is 41:17-20, Holy Spirit Ez. 47:1-12, Baptism-Acts 8,  Eternal life-Rev. 22:17, Christ-John 4:10-15, and regeneration-John 7:37,38) and they filled them up to the brim.  And He said to them,  "Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast."  When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom.  And he said to him, "Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine and when the guests have well drunk, then that which is inferior; but you have kept the good wine until now.

:t2:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Wordsower,

The Lukewarm Christian is someone who says he believes. Yet Somehow he doesn't really. He has a form of G-dliness yet denies its power. He accepts other doctrines like all religions lead to G-d. We see these type of people daily. Just read the paper. He would like to think he has the Spirit but if he did it would move him to action. He's going to church saying the creeds but not believing them really. He thinks its allegorical.He's still whoremongering and drinking he hasn't really been convicted of his sin. He's not changing from the corrupt to the incorruptable. He's one of the seeds cast in the rough soil overtaken by the weeds. Or in with the rocks and heard the Word but never really believed he has no root. He will wither and die.Also the virgins whose lamps ran out didn't shine like a light unto the world. They surely heard the Word but never believed because if they had they would have been prepared when they heard the cry at midnight. They tried to believe but were too late. The Spirit wasn't in them. (Think of all the preparation and prayer we go through and all the little we still know. Now think of the Lukewarm who doesn't really believe, doesn't pray in the Spirit,and definitly doesn't study because life takes too much of their time and precious money could be lost then.)

Faith will save you. Then the Spirit will move you to do the work of the Father for his good pleasure. Not so as to save you but to glorify him.

Also see Eph. 5:22-32 explains that the church is Christ's bride.

Paul has written a letter to the Church in Ephesus about unity, truth, and the Mystery of Christ. This is to strengthen them. That they might know of his affairs. For he is the Prisoner of Jesus Christ and the minister of gentiles.

He's saying honor Christ as a wife honors her husband.Be subject to him in all things. Also Christ will honor you as a husband should honor his wife. Treating you like he would treat his own self. He will nourish and cherish you like his own body, such as we are part of the Body of Christ. We are joined to him as one flesh. Not betrothed but part of his body bearing fruit as he would. Honoring him with our prayer and our actions supporting the Body as a wife supports her husband. He will provide for us and honor us because he Loves us he supports us he nourishs us as part of his body.

There is a deeper mystery there(I will further study). He Loves and cherishs us as a husband should a wife. Paul is using this as a example to support one another as Christ supports us all.He doesn't say we are betrothed only to take a lesson from that example.

See Isaiah 62:10

I think you meant 61:10

The Lord is speaking through Isaiah about Jesus. He is talking of the redemption of the Jews in the latter days. After Christ has come and set up his kingdom. He is speaking to those who mourn in  Zion. Righteousnes and praise will spring forth from G-d the way the Earth spring forth her Bud.Jesus will reign in the New Jerusalem his bride. He is the righteousness and object of praise springing forth before all nations.He sprang forth from G-d.

Read Chapter 62 of Isaiah

He says for Zions sake I will not hold my peace. and for Jerusalems sake he will not rest until the righteousness thereof (Jesus) go forth as brightness and the Salvation(Jesus)thereof as a Lamp that burneth.

Verse 4 Thou shalt no more be termed forsaken (Jerusalem ); neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah(My delight is in her{Translated}), and thy land Beulah(Married{Translated}): for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be Married

The Lord is saying I won't forsake you anymore Jerusalem. My delight is in you (Female form her).Your land I marry for I delighteth in you.

{B]verse 5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the Bridegroom rejoiceth over the Bride, so shall thy G-d rejoice over thee.

Dr. Luke say's "I rejoice in the Lord my G-d for his Word has just been opened to me yet again. I pray for light and he sheds it. Alleluia.! All praise his word!"" I yet again Have Confirmation of the Truth."

Blessing to all as we work through this together.

Peace be with you all. Dad Ernie and Adstar, Wordsower and Eve. Angels. Bless you all.

Wordsower it is late. I will look at the Wedding at cana tomorrow time willing. Let's continue in peace and Love.Honoring eachother.

Peace

:inlove: Amen

The Lukewarm Christian is someone who says he believes. Yet Somehow he doesn't really. He has a form of G-dliness yet denies its power. He accepts other doctrines like all religions lead to G-d. We see these type of people daily. Just read the paper. He would like to think he has the Spirit but if he did it would move him to action. He's going to church saying the creeds but not believing them really. He thinks its allegorical.He's still whoremongering and drinking he hasn't really been convicted of his sin. He's not changing from the corrupt to the incorruptable. He's one of the seeds cast in the rough soil overtaken by the weeds. Or in with the rocks and heard the Word but never really believed he has no root. He will wither and die.

Yeah, I got that, I said:

The lukewarm churches, seems to me, are just playing church and not really convicted of anything, kind of going along with religion, but not any zeal For Christ

But I stll think the 5 foolish virgins are 'virgins' for some reason.  They aren't the lukewarm christians.  They had oil but they ran out, the lukewarm christians aren't even really saved according to out description of them, they just heard and went along for whatever reason but never got rooted, and they have no 'oil' so to speak.

You're right, I did mean Is. 61:10

What about Malachi 3:16,17:  Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another, and the Lord listened and heard them;  So a book of rememberance was written before Him for those who fear the Lord and who meditate on His Name.  They shall be Mine, says the Lord of Hosts, on the day that I make them My jewels.  And I will spare them.  Then in Chapter 4 it goes on to say the day is coming like an oven...but to you who fear My name, the Son of righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings; and you shall go out, after that it says Elijah will come.

OK, the purpose of the Israel rejecting Jesus was so that the Gentiles could be grafted in,(Rom. 10&11) then the Gentiles provoke the Jews to jealousy so that they too can be saved.  (remember the older son was jealous because his lost brother was getting a huge feast and he wasn't?)  What do you think might provoke them to jealousy?  I think it will be the rapture, we go to the Marriage supper of the Lamb and they don't because they don't have the robe-Christ!

I think you're right about the Bride being Jerusalem and if we come down from the rapture with the New Jerusalem that would explain why we are presented as chaste virgins and how He return with His saints.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Wordsower,

OK, the purpose of the Israel rejecting Jesus was so that the Gentiles could be grafted in,(Rom. 10&11) then the Gentiles provoke the Jews to jealousy so that they too can be saved.  (remember the older son was jealous because his lost brother was getting a huge feast and he wasn't?)  What do you think might provoke them to jealousy?  I think it will be the rapture, we go to the Marriage supper of the Lamb and they don't because they don't have the robe-Christ!

Please consider this:

God has laid out his plan for salvation for everyone.

First:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Second:

Romans 10:13-15 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Third:

Romans 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

It won't be angels, it won't be the appearance of Christ, it won't be the rapture that will convince the Jews that Jesus is the Messiah, IT WILL BE YOU AND ME!

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Dad,

Hmmmm, hasn't worked in the last 2000 years.

The veil is taken away only in Christ. See 2 Chorinthians 3:6-18.

I have no doubt Jews have been and will be converted to the end, but something happens to provoke them to jealousy as a nation according to Romans 10.  The fullness of the Gentiles, now what do you think the fullness of the Gentiles is?

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

wordsower

The fullness of the gentiles is the number of gentiles that will be saved when that number is reached then will come the rapture.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar,

Exactly my thoughts and the point I'm trying to make!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

To expand on my previous posts, more excerpts as below:

Firstly, would the AC's image be depicted from mumerical equations derived from the root value of the number "6", and be transmitted via television or computer around the world at "Worship Time"?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Wordsower,

Hmmmm, hasn't worked in the last 2000 years.

Yes, I agree. There are certainly those for whom the "Gospel of Jesus Christ" has lost its "power unto salvation" since the time of the Apostles. Perhaps if Christians would choose to believe the Bible instead of man's opinions and philosophies, the Gospel would regain some of its lost power.

Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie