• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

Hi all i have enjoyed posting here and hope to continue to. However in my zeal to post what i felt was truth on important subjects i now feel i have overstepped the mark.

In the future i will try to stick to the role of inquirer and not assertion. This is because i have now come accross further light on the MDR topic and now have doubt that previous assertions were right.

Also my personal life disqualifies me from teaching others as i have not been called to this and have many failings.

I still maintain that the theology of Charles Finney is reliable and superior to many, but i am not fitted to reproduce it here and am in danger of misrepresenting it. I will still point to his life and ministry where i think helpful but try to avoid a teaching role.

I will be starting a new topic on MDR to discuss the new light? i have found. I must say here for clarification that none of my previous veiws were obtained from Finney as his only comment i know of was to quote Jesus in Math 19:9 and he did not expound on it like other topics to prove its scope and application.

For those who care or dont know, my previous stance on MDR was liberal and pro divorce, then anti D/R after coming accross "Spirit of Hosea" website and what i thought was conclusive proofs, then i became almost convinced otherwise by another poster and repented here on worthy, then i asserted new proofs of anti D/R based on further supposed proofs, and now i have come accross opposite proofs by a Mr Ted Weiland which i hope to discuss on new doctinal topic .