IGNORED

Enough of Evolution!!

JIME

Believe

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. Deuteronomy 32:39-40

And Be Blessed Beloved

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 15:16

Love, Joe

Being that I already do believe the fantastic non-relevance of your post is not lost on me.

Dear One, Do You Truly Wish The Gospel Of Jesus Christ To Be Non-Relevant To A Believer's Post Anywhere On Worthy Boards?

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:2

For Knowing Jesus Christ The Son IS God

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. Deuteronomy 32:39-40

And The Almighty Creator Of All

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:1-3

Believer's Strive To Know

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 11:3-4

More Of Him

The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.

John 12:21

Really

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 121:26

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I don't know about anybody else, but I have gotten tired of the whole evolution LIE!!!

Evolutionists everywhere: Admit there is a God who created all things and this debate will come to a end!!

I mean really, after seeing everything there is on earth and even more in the Universe, how could they have not been Created!!!

This scripture is applicable to everyone with the Evolutionary mindset:

Romans 1:18-22 (AMP)

18 For God

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Dear One, Do You Truly Wish The Gospel Of Jesus Christ To Be Non-Relevant To A Believer's Post Anywhere On Worthy Boards?

No, I just which you would put more effort into actually making sense. I'm sure we could create a thread for random smatterings of one-liners followed up with questionably relevant Bible verses. . .I just don't see why you feel the need misconstrue this debate as all Christian YEC's vs. all atheist god-hating Evolutionists. Being a "worthy watchman" and all you're kind of representative of this site, which makes your continued tendency to ignore the fact that I already do believe in Christ kind of puzzling, as is the apparent deletion of the post you were replying to during your "shaming" romp.

Lurker

Yes, Joe's teachings do go over the head of some people. It usually is with unbelievers, though. Most, though, get it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

No, I just which you would put more effort into actually making sense. I'm sure we could create a thread for random smatterings of one-liners followed up with questionably relevant Bible verses. . .I just don't see why you feel the need misconstrue this debate as all Christian YEC's vs. all atheist god-hating Evolutionists. Being a "worthy watchman" and all you're kind of representative of this site, which makes your continued tendency to ignore the fact that I already do believe in Christ kind of puzzling, as is the apparent deletion of the post you were replying to during your "shaming" romp.

Lurker

Joe IS making a point, Lurker. You're just not getting it. Why be unkind to him? He never posts anything even remotely mean. :emot-highfive:

Joe IS making a point, Lurker. You're just not getting it. Why be unkind to him? He never posts anything even remotely mean. :emot-highfive:

"Unkind"? Are you sure you're reading the right posts? Am I constantly calling on those who disagree with me to believe in Jesus after they continually claim they already do? There's nothing unkind about asking others to acknowledge clearly stated beliefs. . .I'm certainly not saying that everyone should agree with me, but I do think we should all be able to acknowledge that people can see the theory of evolution as valid and still believe that Christ came to earth to die for our sins and through our faith in Him we are saved.

Lurker

Yes, I'm sure....here's a quote from your post earlier.

"No, I just which you would put more effort into actually making sense. I'm sure we could create a thread for random smatterings of one-liners followed up with questionably relevant Bible verses. . . "

I could understand if you directed that post to any of a number of people who zap you all the time but, no, Joe has not done that....ever. You're being unkind.

.... the fact that I already do believe in Christ kind of puzzling ....

Ah!

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:20-21

Yes!

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 1:31

In Fact, Who Is Your Jesus?

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 44:24

Is Your Jesus To Be Seen Lurking Within The Evolutionary Religious Lineup As The Decedent Of Some Beast?

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Deuteronomy 32:29-40

Did Your Jesus Happen By Dirt By Water By Chance?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:1-3

Who Is Your Jesus?

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:11

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:25

And Be Blessed Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

Love, Joe

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:22

.... the fact that I already do believe in Christ kind of puzzling ....

Ah!

Ah. . . .yes? Is there a point to this apparent outburst of emotion?

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:20-21

Wow, what a truly terrible translation you are using. Are you saying that evolution is the "profane and vain babbling" Paul was referring to here?

In Fact, Who Is Your Jesus?

What?

Is Your Jesus To Be Seen Lurking Within The Evolutionary Religious Lineup As The Decedent Of Some Beast?

Christ was both God and man. . .I have no idea what you're trying to get at here.

Did Your Jesus Happen By Dirt By Water By Chance?

No, did yours? Seriously, is there a hidden point you are shooting for here? Your argument style appears to consist of throwing out the most off the wall questions you can think of. Which makes for some great head-scratching but doesn't actually make the points I think you are trying to make. Maybe if you invested more time in explaining yourself your posts could be more coherent. Just a suggestion.

Lurker

:sneaking:

I understood him just fine. And Jesus was fully man and fully God. So Joe was asking if "your Jesus" - the man - was evolved from "some beast" or did he "happen by dirt by water by chance." It's not that hard. If you believe in evolution, you must answer "yes" to these questions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/08/1964

Lurker,

Joe is trying to point out that if you beleive in Jesus, you can't beleive in evolution. This is because Jesus would have to come from an evolved species and scripture plainly tells us that He was in the beginning and created all things!!! :noidea:

I understood him just fine. And Jesus was fully man and fully God. So Joe was asking if "your Jesus" - the man - was evolved from "some beast" or did he "happen by dirt by water by chance." It's not that hard. If you believe in evolution, you must answer "yes" to these questions.

What a theologically awful way to frame a question. Yes, Christ's physical body was the product of evolutionary adaptations but that has nothing at all to do with his spirit or His divine nature which were so obviously a direct product of an intentional supernatural intervention. Just how much of that intervention was spiritual and how much was physical we don't know. You guys seem so anxious to jump on every tiny point of contention that you lose focus of even the most basic general concepts. I, for one, can't see how you're actually going to argue that the evolutionary history of the physical body of Christ in any way affects salvation from any biblical standpoint.

Lurker

Show me where I questioned your salvation. I simply explained what I understood Joe to be saying and then I stated that you must say the Christ evolved from an animal if you believed in evolution. I did not give my opinion in any other way. What is theologically wrong is thinking that evolution and God's plan can co-exist. I could easily say that those who believe in evolution descended from jackasses, which is just as credible, but I know that evolution is false. If you want to believe in evolution, I don't give a flip, just don't try and convince people that it is compatable with God's Word, because you are telling a lie and teaching a false doctrine.