Guest New Thought

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

To answer this question, it might be helpful to look into who Mohamad's first wife was. A Catholic nun, is what I read while researching for the Fatima topic.

Actually Khadija was of a sect (Ebionite I think it is called, cant remember name offhand) that denies the Trinity and believes that Jesus was merely a man. Her uncle, a priest of that same sect, "verified" many of Mohammed's claims of Christian beliefs.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

For other things Muslims don't know check out my post here :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  872
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/24/1981

Anyone who has read the Qu'ran, or performed even a cursory investigation of the history of pre-Islamic and post-Islamic Arabia will come to the conclusion that "Allah" refers to one supreme being, and not the moon or any lesser Gods worshipped among Pagans.

Just as Paul instructed the Greeks concerning the unknown deity, so Muhammed instructed the Arabs of the supreme deity, and that the lesser deities had no power, and did not exist. He personally cast these out and destroyed them on his return to Meccah.

The Shahadah, the Islamic statement of faith, reads:

La Ilaha Il-Allah, Muhammed-ul-rasul Ullah

which means:

None has the right to be worshipped but the supreme being (Allah means "the deity"), and muhammed is his prophet/slave.

The Qu'ran also rejects the worship of the moon and sun.

Guest WhiteSunlight

John 10:16

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Are we to judge who the "other sheep" might be. I think not.

You shall no them by their fruits and I a met many Muslims who are of good fruit.

Matthew 7:16

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

However, I can not judge them nor do I have the power of discernment to know is this a good faith or not.

Lets be careful in our discernment and have no judgement, for we are asked not to judge.

White Sunlight

Guest shiloh357
John 10:16

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Are we to judge who the "other sheep" might be.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You shall no them by their fruits and I a met many Muslims who are of good fruit.

Yeah, well don't forget such verses as:

"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life." (1 John 5:12)

&

"I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.

I am the bread of life.

Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died.

But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die.

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

(John 6:47-51)

Guest CLKAMG
To answer this question, it might be helpful to look into who Mohamad's first wife was. A Catholic nun, is what I read while researching for the Fatima topic.

Actually Khadija was of a sect (Ebionite I think it is called, cant remember name offhand) that denies the Trinity and believes that Jesus was merely a man. Her uncle, a priest of that same sect, "verified" many of Mohammed's claims of Christian beliefs.

Hmm....so an early Christian was one of the first to recogonize Muhummad as a prophet....interesting...

Guest CLKAMG

How do we know the Bible wasn't arrange to make it seem as if Jesus were God? If early church leaders could make Mary Magdeline look like a prostitute, surely they could make Jesus look like God. How can we take statements from the book of John and other books of the Bible seriously?

Edited by CLKAMG

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hmm....so an early Christian was one of the first to recogonize Muhummad as a prophet....interesting...

That woman don't sound very Christian to me . . . ;)

How do we know the Bible wasn't arrange to make it seem as if Jesus were God? If early church leaders could make Mary Magdeline look like a prostitute, surely they could make Jesus look like God. How can we take statements from the book of John and other books of the Bible seriously?

How do you know Mohammed didn't make up the whole thing about receiving his revelation from Gabriel?

Or how do you know "Gabriel" wasn't really a demon in disguise?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Abu Bahkr, Take me 2 ur leader indeed, the one you stated could not save anyone! Self-styled man of pillage, kidnapping & murder - not a very pretty picture for this 7th-century founder of Islam, warrior-general Muhammad of Yathrib. Islam has precious little to offer as it has sullied itself by engaging in seventh-century culture-theater and striving to plant such in this new millennium. It won't wash. Muhammad's own post-Medina violent rantings won't permit it. Twist his words if one will, but then, why insist that he keep turning over in his tomb?

The Muslim Fantasia is precisely that because Muhammad was essentially war-prone, a fervent polygamist, and someone who needed the Saviour-God, the Lord Jesus Christ, as much as - if not more so - than any other individual.

Muhammad never died for the sins of the world; Jesus Christ did!

Muhammad never literally conquered death; Jesus Christ did!

Muhammad never displayed real, lasting love for the Jewish people, the sons of Abraham too; Jesus Christ did - and does today!

Muhammad never accepted the Word of God, the Holy Bible, as Jehovah's Code for time and eternity; Jesus Christ, of course, followed it to the letter;

All homicide-bombers claim Muhammad as leader; None claim Jesus Christ!

Liberty for Jews, Christians & Buddhists in Muslim-dominated entities!

Freedom of worship and prosyletizing for same throughout the Middle East!

Muhammad, man of violence - Jesus Christ, Man of peace!

God Bless America indeed!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com