• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Dr. Luke,

I posted this dream a few pages back on Oct. 1st, I think.

I think it is very eerily similiar to yours....

I have a question, Is your family saved?

I dreamed a weird dream the other night.  I was in a war-torn hospital, very outdated, cinder blocks and just yucky looking, it was half blown up and the people were injured everywhere, I was with someone I didn't know and we were going floor to floor up and down the elevator and stairs looking for something.  The nurses and people just looked at us as we passed by the rooms, some having no outside walls as they had been blown away.  Tanks and war vehicles were passing by outside.  Despite all of this, I and whoever I was with were happy!  We were peaceably looking for something and finally we got out through a back door and it was calm and pretty, like a nice neighborhood, landscaped, sidewalks....that's all I remember.

That was the dream and about a month ago my 11 year old daughter had a similar dream.  (I hadn't told her about mine)  She said we were at war and losing and Pres Bush was on TV saying we had to fight harder.  She saw a man say he had given up and the terrorists could just come and kill him.  Then she said there was a loud noise and a big light and immediately we were in heaven seeing friends and family.

I feel very strongly that we are going to have a nuclear war and soon!  Not preaching any doomsday message, as far as I'm concerned, bring it on!  I can't wait to go! :inlove:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Hi, Wordsower -

Much earlier in the thread, Starfire had a dream that sounds like yours...the city looked like a ghosttown...

Is the Lord speaking to His Body and revealing what is to come? This makes me wonder...  Cat

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Wordsower,

My family of origin or birth family is Catholic, not practicing though. All baptised. My Father went to Catholic school in the late 40's. He tells horror story's about why he ran away. He is very prideful. Thus the whole family (brothers and sisters) are prideful as was I. It's hard for anyone full of self pride to lay it aside and rely on the Lord.

My Fathers ,Father died in WW2 and left him pretty much in the care of his Mother and relatives. He basically was left to fend for himself early on. Thus the self reliance. we didn't practice any religion when we came up. My Father was totally opposed to it because of his experiences.

I knew of the Lord though from early on. We had a set of those child encyclopedia's of Childrens story's from the Bible. I so enjoyed reading about my namesake King David. My Mother started me reading them. I was the only child out of five to even pick them up.

I dreamed early on about G-d. I also often had dreams as a child about people running everywhere panicked. Everything dark and spinning out of control.

I had a good childhood never wanting anything and never abused. Alway's Loved.I've come a long way in my walk.

My wife and kid's know the Lord. They are not as Spiritual as I. My wife actually was the one to get me to attend regular service. My children are very young. They are as well versed as they can be for their age.

In my birth family I would have to say some of them know of the Lord. Yet they do not Worship him, or rely on him ,or pray to him. Thus I would have to conclude not saved from my discussions. I know my mother believes. She is somewhat twisted with pyschobabel as well though.(Past lives and reincarnation) I have tried to witness . They know of my Faith. My children speak well of the Lord in their presence.

I Love them but they put their Faith in these Jon Edwards types.

Catsmeow,

I was afraid of what I knew for the longest time. I am not afraid now. Now I am excited!!!!!! My Lord is coming.

I sometimes feel dreams are symbolic and sometimes downright prophetic. Why do we in his body have them and some don't? I don't know? I have had dreams where something I have prayed on is illuminated to me and I wake reciting the 10 kings of Revelation such and such are so and so. Then as quickly as I get a pencil to write it down it flee's me. Like I can know it stored for later use or something. Or maybe now is not the time to reveal it.

I know one thing though things are happening fast. We will be accountable for much when it start's. It may well have already started.

Peace :inlove: Amen

Question for all who dream of Nuke blast's and dirty bombs .

Where do you live? Maybe there's a correlation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Greetings~

This morning while most of you were sleeping I have been surfing the web sites that I find interesting.

I scanned the ones on dreams and visions. Alot of people are having dreams and seeing meterorites, shooting thru the sky. Some explain the meterorites are landing on the earth.

Some say it's G-d's wrath against us for not doing as He wants us to do.

Back in 2001, Shane and I went to pick up my daughter, Shellie from her job. The date was Jul 15th 2001.

On our way home about 12:16am, we see in the western sky, a HUGE round light with alittle yellow and red, falling from the night sky.

At first we didn't know what it was. It looked like the Moon was falling down to the earth.

Yes, we were scared. Upon arriving home, I called the TV station in Grand Rapids. They told me it was a meterorite, that fell in the western sky.

Although it was something to see, IT was only ONE.

I don't look forward to seeing, many of them fall at once.

I pray if they do fall towards the earth they all land in water.

Snowdoove :lightbulb:

Dr. Luke,

When I had the dream I lived near Nashville, TN, now I live near Chattanooga.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:rofl: Good morning I live in Atlanta,Georgia. :P

Well, I'd say that's a little close for comfort. :butbut:

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Doc: I live in Orlando (near Disney) but I distinctly dreamed this happened in New York.                 -Cat

It would seem you all are concentrated in the South East. I am in the North East however.

I have just read on drudgereport that the BBC is reporting that North korea is threating a pre emptive strike of it's own against the USA if we bolster our forces in the region.

It may all be bluster. I think we may see some kind of terrorism in the USA when we strike Iraq. I think it also prudent that we don't take North Korea lightly.

The President is calling for prayer for our nation. Pray for the leading of G-d in our time of trouble.