• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

loser, yes, some of those images we get are pretty scary aren't they.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Anyone got any ideals on this one, I can't figure it out. My husband and I was walking down a road, it was very dark. We heard a noise, a very loud noise and wondered what it was. I looked all around us and with the help of a flash of lighting I seen a giant elephant running down a road. It was so hudge and fast we just frooze. Then a man came from out of nowhere and stood in the path of the elephant, he was going to stop it. He thought he had power over it and could pen it up. Even though it was in a full charge. While this was going on we heard sounds coming from the sky looked up and there was what looked like fireworks going off in different places. I told my husband to not pay any attention to what was going on in the sky that it was a trick to get our attention away from the elephant and what the man was trying to do to the animal. Then there was a trumpet sound and the sky open up and folded back and everything was so beautiful. I said oh its jesus he's come back. I woke up and knew I had a prophetic dream about end time events. And I knew it was now. I had this dream a few days after 911.  who is the elephant and who in their right mind would try to stop this hudge charging beast. It looked liked it came out of prehistoric times :rofl:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

<p>Brett H. Nelson<p>Dream Symbols:<p>War: Destruction; death; damage; final war in heaven and in earth, spiritual warfare.<p>Blue: The Holy Spirit; heaven; heavenly visitation. (Numbers 15:38)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I'm not a dream interpretor. I think the Elephant could be the Beast and the new world order charging in. The man could be the Tribulation Saints. The flashings in the sky you chose to ignore could be the workings of the false Prophet. Then came Jesus to save you.

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:rofl: I have had these kind of visions must of my life. I saw a vision two days before 9/11. I have one a few months ago. I hope this one doesn't come true

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Starfire,

What was the vision you had a few months ago?

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I had a dream several months back....I don't know where I was in the beginning of it....I know it was a home and there was large windows I was standing there looking out one and I could see a large brown colored cloud..it was huge sky to ground...and it was just rolling along at kind of a medium speed...heres where it gets hazy...there are things (beings) darting in and out of this cloud I can't get a good look at faces but I know that the clothing on these things is tattered and torn...I don't recall being afraid though...next thing I remember is going to my parents house to see if they were ok...their windows were all boarded up and the air was hazy...I remember talking to my mom...she was just sitting up in her bed when I came in...I think she was ill...I don't remember what my dad was doing but I know he was in the background somewhere....

Now I have to tell you that the image of that cloud and the things darting in and out of it had me stumped for weeks...I went and bought chalk and drawing paper to try to recreate what I saw...I was almost obsessed....then I decided to stop thinking about it so much and just accept it....I didn't fear in the dream and I remember what fears I did have were stopped before I got terrified...

I noticed that someone else in this thread mentioned a brown cloud...I can't remember the name though...I hope they read this and give some more input....

Love and Blessings to all here.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

just another post I went back a looked and it was traveller's post that prompted my to reply....the picture of everything being brown and no vegetation etc....clouds...just wanted to let you know what post it was...it was bothering me that I couldn't remember the author :inlove:

Love and Blessings AGAIN AND FOREVER :inlove:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

i have had several about the russians and chinese taking over our country.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:rofl: The U.S. was hint by a dirty bomb. I always seem to be running away in my dreams.