starfire

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:rofl: I hope that you are not in New York. We have prayer service this Friday night. I will ask the church to pray for this nation. We are so busy with Iraq. Let us not for get North Korea. :P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

Well, I'm gonna blow your eastern seaboard theory out of the water.  :P  I am in Montana.  My last "prophetic" type dream was about strange bombs dropped on our country by our president who was the anti-christ.  (No, it wasn't Bush.  In the dream some people were saying what a shame it was what they did to Bush.  I don't know what "they" did to Bush.  I am pretty sure he was dead.)  But, I used to live in Silicon Valley.  So,  :rofl: who knows.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:P Our dreams have nothing to do with location. Some of the dreams I have had is that all Christians were being hunted down and killed. I was alwasys fighting. It is funny that my name means ruler with a spear. It means I am a fighter.I do know what is going to happen to this country but everything is in the will of God. Some of these things we as a nation is being brought upon us because of this nation's wicked behavior. It all gonna be alright because Jesus say these things will come. The good sometimes has to suffer with the bad. This will only make us stronger. :rofl:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Two Lamps,

I just wonder if our dreams are represenative of what is to come. More symbolic than actually occuring the way we dream it.

I do think there are many who would and will take advantage of our stretching ourselves too thin. There are many in the World who think our President is a maverick. I pray for him. I think he is a man of principle and charecter represenative of American grit.

I do believe the next 3-4 weeks will give us a good idea if we are all correct in our dreams. I think we are in for a wholesale change in the way this country operates. I pray I'm wrong.

Pray for our country and the Israeli's too. Pray for our troops.

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Doc- my children are grown and married and live out of state from me...

I can't even imagine how hard it would be to raise young or minor children right now. We are on the eve of destruction and the whole waits in peril - yet, men and women everywhere have to continue to go to work, pay the bills and calm the fears of their children.

I am now beginning to understand what is meant in Matt 24 about the end times being a terrible time for nursing mothers because it's hard enough when you're alone but when there's young ones depending on you for their safety and provision, that's another story...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I know exactely what  you are saying Cat....I have a 9 year old boy and a 5 year old girl....all of the fear I have is for them alone......I don't want them to fear or hurt or be hungry...I would step in front of a train for them if it meant they could be saved......

but God knows this and I have faith he will not let me down!

Love and Blessings

Angel

I've only had the one dream that I posted earlier on this thread and I live in a very small town...just to give you my location :thumb:

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Catsmeow,

I live near Metropolitan D.C. between D.C. and Baltimore.The blast was far off but close enough to feel the heat and wind.

I also prior to 9/11 had a very dramatic dream. It is posted above somewhere on a previous page Same topic.

I saw much catastophe. I too was above it on a large bridge. I seemed to be with other Christians. I looked down on many warships passing by . Many sick and hurt people clung to the decks. There was War in the air. You could see the smoke and sense and smell it.

Oh, Geezz.. Doc...I just heard on CNN that they are concentrating their security on and around Washington DC area because the "chatter" detected through intelligence suggests that DC is a primary target...and possibly New York..

I also heard on the News that the Muslims are considering waiting to attack AFTER the Hajj, the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca, where they estimate over 2 million Muslims are flocking right now.

Once the Hajj is over and their religious holiday completed, they are prepared to attack the U.S.

Hey, ya got any out of town business you need to be doing in the near future, Doc?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

"Two Lamps, I just wonder if our dreams are represenative of what is to come. More symbolic than actually occuring the way we dream it.

I do think there are many who would and will take advantage of our stretching ourselves too thin. There are many in the World who think our President is a maverick. I pray for him. I think he is a man of principle and charecter represenative of American grit.

I do believe the next 3-4 weeks will give us a good idea if we are all correct in our dreams. I think we are in for a wholesale change in the way this country operates. I pray I'm wrong.

Pray for our country and the Israeli's too. Pray for our troops.

Peace  Amen"

Dr. Luke, I have to think you are right about these things being metaphorical.  Even among the dreams I have had alone, there are contradictions..... but so many similarities.  I think these dreams are to teach us and prepare us for what is coming, not exactly give us the itinerary.  

Will others take advantage of our complacency and arrogance?  I would be more surprised if they didn't.  Sin begets suffering.  There are consequences for what we, as individuals and as nations, do.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

My end time dream will be no help as far as location. I was in the wilderness. and the mushroom clouds on the far horizon. No dirty bomb here, true nuclear explosions.  Where I was there were no buildings 'cept for the church (? ) that had the covering that I got under. But I agree that the dreams are symbolic at times, though literal too I think at other times. As soon as I had my dream the Lord led me to the book of Joel. That was my dream.  That was the literal interpretation.

:rofl:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Catsmeow,

No out of town business. I don't travel much.

I'm gonna rely on the Lord. That's the message I keep getting. It alway's seems in my dreams that he is protecting me. :thumb:

Look at the drastic measures Britain is taking . They have tanks at Heathrow. The Government's know something their not telling us. :exclaimation:

I think at the least. We will see a drastic change in the way the World operates. I pray no Terrorism happens here. I think our economy won't take it. That may be precisly the point.

Peace :inlove: Amen