IGNORED

Will post and mid trib people miss a pre-trib one?

Guest yod

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

:crazy:

Whatsitmean,

We agree we are both of the Faith. I assure this debate is friendly. I have no ill feelings towards the Brethern in th Pre Trib camp. Only Love. I seek fellowship open debate is good.

They serve Him day and night in His temple.  They are not of the Bride of Christ; they are

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Whatsitmean,

I love your descriptions of Noah and Daniel.  I have been studying Joshua, in particular Joshua 3 and did a study on it but the 24 stones in chapter 4 that were placed left a question in my mind as to their significance.  As I was reading your post I it was like a lightbulb came on!   I think the 12 stones that were placed in the water (where they couldn't be seen Jos. 4:9) represent the 12 disciples--or the followers of Christ being secretely raptured and the 12 stones that were placed on the other side

(verse 8) of the Jordan represent the 12 tribes of Israel--or the remnant that was saved!(Rev. 7:4-8)

This has been bugging me for about a year, wow!

Guest daughterofaking

Whatever our views on the Rapture/Trib I don't think it's right to try to "scare" other believers into accepting your point of view! :halo:   I suspect that the parable of the wise and foolish virgins implies that Christians who are not walking close to their Lord and are "backslidden" and living worldly lives MAY be left behind at the time of the rapture.  I could be wrong but I came across a website by someone who believes that.  (I'll have to look up the link sometime) :crazy:   I think it's so sad when pre-tribbers and post and mid tribbers fall out over this issue.  :(   On some MBs I've come across "rapture" discussions have turned rather heated! :taped:   Having said that I would like to say to my mid and post trib brothers/sisters in Christ "meaning no disrespect, but I hope you're wrong!" :halo:  :rofl:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

daughterofaking, you put your question to the forum and you got a good response from some people who are very well versed in the bible. I can only agree with what dad ernie advised. Read the scriptures he recommended, and pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth about his word. After all His word is the last word. I read somewhere that is better to expect the tribulation and be surprised by the rapture than to expect the rapture and be surprised by the tribulation. Either way if you are a born-again bible believing christian you are in for greatest time of your life any time from now on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Hi Wordsower, I

The question was "timing", as in relation to other events such as the tribulation.

Were they right to do so?  Are you implying they were wrong because it hasn't yet after all this time?

They were right, and we are right to do the same.

"Pan tribulationist" is a new one to me.  Care to expand that a little?

I'm only saying that it's still a mystery. For whatever reason, G-d gives us each different perspectives. I think all sides have valid points and so it's not a dogma that hold as "important" because it only brings division. If I were to adopt any particular theological position today it wouldn't change what He has planned so why argue?

Amo 3:7

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Wordsower,  

Because you have said there are no Old Testament models of deliverence thru Tribulation. Which is what they clearly are. Not one of those people were swept away into heaven from danger, but delivered thru it.

I will now site New Testament deliverence thru Tribulation.To see what comes of it?

Acts 12:5 Peter was therefore kept in prison, but constant prayer was offered to G-d for him by the church.

6 And when herod was about to bring him out,(Most likely to kill him as he did James the brother of John to plese the Jew's), that night Peter was sleeping, bound with two chains between two soldier's; and the guards before the door were keeping the prison

7 Now behold, an Angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in  the prison; and he struck Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, "Arise Quickly!" And his chains fell off his hands

8 Then the Angel said to him, "Gird yourself and tie on your sandals"; and so he did. And he said to him, "Put on your garment and follow me."

9 So he went out and followed him, and did not know that what was done by the Angel was real, but htought he was seeing a vision.

10 When they were past the first and the second guard post's, they came to iron gate that leads to the city, which opened to them of it's own accord; and they went out and went down one street, and immediately the Angel departed from him.

11And when Peter had come to himself, he said, "Now I know for certain that the Lord has sent his Angel, and has delivered me from the hand of Herod and from the expectation of the Jewish people."

What a way to show G-ds Glory! Amen!

Dr Luke, hi. People saved during the tribulation will serve God day and night in his temple.  To say they are

Wordsower,