IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Rollinthunder, I understand that our 4 amigos are not going to give Israel or Palestine an option on this so called peace plan; but, have you figured out any of the little yet oh so important details yet,

Guest kelly

Boy do I aree with you on the book of Daniel.  I have been trying so hard to make sense of it and pretty much to know avail, especially Daniell 12:12, I cannot for the life of me figure out those extra 45 days.

If we put completely aside all religious aspects, what value do you see in the land of Israel, what is there that people might want?  I believe in following the money line, as I have found this very often to lead to the truth. I think that there must be something there for these people to be trying so hard as to risk war on this.  I just don't believe that they are really after peace for anyone be they Israeli or Palestinian.

Please don't think that I am into conspiracy theories as that is not the case.  I do however believe that there is a much bigger story here than we are hearing about.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Chuck,

Glad you are starting to see G-ds will for Israel.

I have only recently come to a partial understanding of this.

Do you think G-d would allow Palestinians who believe on allah to live amongst His people?

These two verses show me an Israel where there are strangers in the land ( I think of non-Jews) BUT they are under the authority of Israel.

Isaiah 14:1

For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will still choose Israel, and settle them in their own land. The strangers will be joined to them, and they will cling to the house of Jacob.

Romans 11:1

I say then, has G-d cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Romans 11:11

I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, Salvation has come to the Gentiles.

Romans 11:17

And if some of the branchs were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree.

To me Romans 11:17 speaks of the strangers clinging to them in Isaiah 14. As you said they are not ethnic Jews but under the authority of Israel. Who is Israels King?

Peace dear Brother Chuck.

Did ya notice the Tornado's as well???

Peace

:il: Amen

Dear Rollin and Saints,

I really wanted to share for awhile here about Israel and what happened with me this morning as I prepared to go to church.

I wanted to share this here first because of the good sharing I see Rollin Thunder doing here.

A theory about why God would allow a mega earthquake now in

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

What's up with the Queen of Jordan dissin' the Jews and Israel?  Did you hear about her book today on FOX?  They were really surprised that she would take such a negative stance on Israel, saying the area was better before they became a nation etc...she even said that Kadafi was a very delightful man, is this girl's wig on too  tight?  What is the purpose of the book, except to stir up hate for the Jews and how is that going to bring any peace?

Too much weird stuff going on for simple me.  Big tornado in West TN today, I live in East TN, and then lots of damage in MO and KY, things are so stirred up, something is up Chuck, think I'll spend Wed. in the basement :crazy:

Guest kelly
You're right Wordsower there is way to much going on to even begin to keep up with.  I try but alas I fall far short and have to come to this board to to try to figure things out.  Which is really ok because I love to come here and it gives me a justifiable excuse for doing it.  About the basement thing though, I'm not so sure that, that is where you would want to be in an earthquake.  I don't know much about these things but I would be afraid of the house falling in on me.  I am really glad right now to be living in Michigan.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

think I'll spend Wed. in the basement

I've heard that doorframes are the strongest structures in a house/building and that is where you should go (under the doorframe) in event of an earthquake.

I'm not an expert, that's just what I have heard.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Turns out, I'm going to have to be in Knoxville tomorrow.  Is that a God thing?  My father-in-law who has been ill for a long time died last night and the funeral is tomorrow so I should be safe should the big one hit TN, unless it comes really early in the am.

On another note, I was cleaning house and thought I heard Sharon say he was not accepting the peace plan, is that what I heard?

07.05.2003 - 09:50 CET

Patten snubs plan to create EU president

CHRIS PATTEN - the European commissioner for external relations believes that it is high time to adapt the system of six-monthly rotating presidencies but there are more sensible ways of doing it.

(Photo: European Commission)

For the first time, the European Union's external relations commissioner, Chris Patten, has publicly spoken out against the drafted plans to create a powerful EU president.

Writing in today's Financial Times, Mr Patten harshly criticised the idea of creating an EU president, because it would "concentrate too much power in the three big member states that would inevitably dominate this most inter-governmental part of the EU's structure".

Britain, Germany and France are among the big countries pushing for the EU president position. Most of the smaller countries are afraid of the new president position, as they believe this would harm them and their interests.

Mr Patten writes in the FT that it is not a coincidence that the biggest countries champion the president's idea and it is not a surprise that it was rejected recently by 17 smaller ones.

"The proposed post - and the supporting bureaucracy devised to entrench the power of the new office - would drain authority from the other central institutions of the EU and upset the delicate balance that ensures the rights of all member states are equally protected", writes the former Governor of Hong Kong

The EU president position is one of the most controversial issues in the constitutional convention. The Convention has only six weeks left to deliver the new EU treaty.

"Had such a figure been elected a few months ago I do not imagine that either Mr Blair or Mr Chirac, shocked and awed by the dignity of the new office, would have altered course during the recent crisis", Mr Patten writes in the FT. "It would have been left to the hapless new president of Europe to explain at the White House - if he or she could secure admittance - what the world already knew: that Europe was divided".

Press Articles

BIG TROUBLE FOR A LITTLE HORN

Just as predicted by the Prophet Daniel, the revived Roman Empire will be a divided kingdom.