• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Q. Thank you for your sound Biblical advice and teachings. My question is regarding preparing for the future primarily in the areas of economic collapse and persecution. What should we be doing? Stocking piling food, moving our investments in to gold and silver, buying land so we can farm, etc. Others say don't be concerned the church will be with the Lord. So what is the biblical balance? What would the Lord say to us at this time in history?

A. The Lord would say what he's always said. "Do not store up treasures on Earth but instead store up treasure in Heaven" (Matt. 6:19-21) and, "Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink or wear, but seek first God's Kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you." (Matt. 6:25-34).

Using the Rapture as an excuse for continuing in the way of poor stewardship is not appropriate behavior for Christians. Beginning now to put your faith in the Lord and not in your bank account, stock portfolio, or even your pantry is the surest way to survive the hard times between now and the Rapture. Remember, the only difficulties the Lord has sworn to deliver us from are those that take place during Daniel's 70th Week, and that has not begun yet. But if we do the things He said to do, He has promised to see us safely through all the others.

Credits

Q. Thank you for your sound Biblical advice and teachings. My question is regarding preparing for the future primarily in the areas of economic collapse and persecution. What should we be doing? Stocking piling food, moving our investments in to gold and silver, buying land so we can farm, etc. Others say don't be concerned the church will be with the Lord. So what is the biblical balance? What would the Lord say to us at this time in history?

A. The Lord would say what he's always said. "Do not store up treasures on Earth but instead store up treasure in Heaven" (Matt. 6:19-21) and, "Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink or wear, but seek first God's Kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you." (Matt. 6:25-34).

Using the Rapture as an excuse for continuing in the way of poor stewardship is not appropriate behavior for Christians. Beginning now to put your faith in the Lord and not in your bank account, stock portfolio, or even your pantry is the surest way to survive the hard times between now and the Rapture. Remember, the only difficulties the Lord has sworn to deliver us from are those that take place during Daniel's 70th Week, and that has not begun yet. But if we do the things He said to do, He has promised to see us safely through all the others.

Credits

seek the Lord, pray for unsaved loved ones , reach out to those in darkness, be a light unto the world, let the Lord be your source for all things.Luke 12:40

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

Parker1 & tyre7

I so agree with what you've both written. Can I quote from both of you on a Uk Christian site.that I'm on???

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Hebrews 10:38--Now "the just shall live by "Faith" but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in Him.

Galations 3:11--But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God it is evident: for, "The just shall live by faith,"

Habakkuk 2:4--Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but "the just shall live by faith."

OC

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Parker1 & tyre7

I so agree with what you've both written. Can I quote from both of you on a Uk Christian site.that I'm on???

I posted from "gracethrufaith." They don't have a problem with sharing their material as long as you reference them. Good stuff though, huh?