• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Talk about a hijacked thread! :huh:

idied - I wish I had the time, but you are promoting a belief that's been propogated by some guy who's been shown to be a false teacher.

Remember, Jesus promised the thief on the cross next to Him that he'd be with Jesus in paradise.

In Revelation, the souls who were martyred stood before the throne. Rev. also mentions "a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb." (Rev. 7:9)

You have something better to look forward to than rotting in the ground until Christ returns, OK?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  340
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Neb,

Who is he promoting. Email me personally if you want to. I am just too dumb to know.

idied - I wish I had the time, but you are promoting a belief that's been propogated by some guy who's been shown to be a false teacher

The teachings of CHRIST to his apostles including paul are not false. The SPIRIT of GOD who teaches those who ask, who are not content with the lies of the devil. is of one mind and not confused. Confusion and contradictions come from the doctrines of babylon in the spirit of confussion.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

In Revelation, the souls who were martyred stood before the throne. Rev. also mentions "a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb." (Rev. 7:9)

If you will notice. This is after the return of CHRIST and the throne is established here on earth. If you want to get technical you are standing before the throne right now. You just can't see it.

2Ki 6:17

And Elisha prayed, and said, "Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Ac 7:49 -

Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

HEAVEN

Strong's Number: 3772 Browse Lexicon

Original Word Word Origin

oujranov

• Group:  Royal Member

Hey Neb,

Who is he promoting. Email me personally if you want to. I am just too dumb to know.

Unfortunately, i don't remember the guy's name - that's what I don't have time for - researching where this teaching originated from.

and no, this is not what Paul and Jesus taught! Oy!

Guest shiloh357

I think it is Armstrong. I know his son, old Garner Ted Armstrong teaches against going to Heaven. Comes from the "Worldwide Church of God" cult. That may be who you are referring to Neb, or maybe someone else? Armstrong wasnt the only one spreading such teachings.

Armstron - yeah I think that's the guy I was thinking of.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Armstron - yeah I think that's the guy I was thinking of.

Yip, good ole Herbert thought that we just simply rotted until Christ's return. He somehow tried to explain away the parable of Lazarus and the rich man as saying that part of it was future tense or something of that nature and how the rich man wasn't actually, truly in Hell. Of course, ole Herb plagariazed and "borrowed" a lot from the 7th Day Adventists I understand. A good read is this website which goes into quite a bit of detail about where some of Herbert's beliefs came from.

I visited a Church of GOD in Bell Gardens once but they never mentioned anyone named Armstrong. The only Armstrong I know is Neil.

I was taught by the BIBLE and Lots of Prayer and fasting and asking the LORD when I don't understand something.

I had read the Bible many many times from cover to cover before I ever read anyones teachings. The first book I read was " The late great planet earth" which I never finished before I threw it in the fireplace because of all of the lies it contained.

The only place I have ever found any depth of understanding In my Christain walking to and fro is here on Worthy Boards. I read more than I write here on Worthy Boards. I have been greatly encouraged and inlightened By people like tsth Dad Ernie God-man Dr. Luke WISDOM gypc John3;16 and many many more. Even you shilo357.

The truth is serious business to me. It is not a small thing to the LORD for his people to believe the Lies of the serpent like adam and eve did. God told them you will surely die and sure enough they're dead. And now the serpent snuck into the church and prepared a false gospel for you long before you were born. I pray the Lord opens your eyes and ears.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: