• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1935

Just a reminder ==> :)

All the heroes of faith were flawed one way or another, Peter & Mark made mistakes. The writers of ''Christian'' books are likewise flawed as are those who ''Give'' out the Word.

We all have our axe to grind, our opinion to give & we all come to sites such as this with baggage. Bias, prejudice, bad fellowship, Church 0r ministry experiences.

Do try not to be overly biased it may keep you from a blessing. God has spoken through asses, & you & me at times hasn't he. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

To me it's saying not to be too hard on ourselves. Sometimes, our own worst critics are ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member

B3L13V3R

:emot-highfive: ''Where are you'ooooooo''

• 2 weeks later...

Blazearmstrong

We find it so difficult to see ourselves as God sees us ''Dressed in white raiment as priests & Kings'' :thumbsup:

Oh boy if only we could we would be so much more bold & courageouse. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

><> ><> I've now been through the book with a fine tooth comb prayerfully. I agree with most of it. Are there many ''Christian '' books that you can say that about. Do try not to be overly biased it may keep you from a blessing. God has spoken through asses, & you & me at times hasn't he?????

Since you fail to see the warnings others have brought to you, may I ask you to bring forth the teachings that you agree with so we can discuss them one at a time? Let's discuss the teachings and not the teacher ...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh:

I agree, it's hard to have a discussion when the OP does not input any of his teachings and only wants to talk about the teacher.

Prod some people & they run away. :thumbsup:

:laugh::thumbsup:

><> ><> I've now been through the book with a fine tooth comb prayerfully. I agree with most of it. Are there many ''Christian '' books that you can say that about. Do try not to be overly biased it may keep you from a blessing. God has spoken through asses, & you & me at times hasn't he?????

Since you fail to see the warnings others have brought to you, may I ask you to bring forth the teachings that you agree with so we can discuss them one at a time? Let's discuss the teachings and not the teacher ...

:thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh:

I agree, it's hard to have a discussion when the OP does not input any of his teachings and only wants to talk about the teacher.

><> ><> O.A.P. over here is an Old Aged Pensioner ie.me.. What's an O.P.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

'alex73' date='Feb 19 2010,

><> ><> O.A.P. over here is an Old Aged Pensioner ie.me.. What's an O.P.

original post

I have had a bible based motto such as '' Trust no 'man' , pointing at me first.

But that isn't what God would say about those who have been infilled by His spirit.

The subject of Speaking out the God Word that indwells us. I think may have led me to hear this.

I've been reading, questioning & making notes from David Yogii Cho's ''The Forth Dimension''.Vol.1. sub:-'' Discovering a new world of answered prayer.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Yonggi_Cho

I read it, went back over it underlining as I went.

I have never been so refreshed or encouraged to press on with any other book but the bible.

This book carries with it such depth of understanding & revelation.

This is how I see it, it's not the writer but I believe he has the gift of conveying what is in him from experience, which glorifies God.

i'll quote from what i just read....

Belief in the fourth dimension

"Then God spoke to my heart, "Son, as the second dimension includes and controls the first dimension, and the third dimension includes and controls the second dimension, so the fourth dimension includes and controls the third dimension, producing a creation of order and beauty. The spirit is the fourth dimension. Every human being is a spiritual being as well as a physical being. They have the fourth dimension as well as the third dimension in their hearts." So men, by exploring their spiritual sphere of the fourth dimension through the development of concentrated visions and dreams in their imaginations, can brood over and incubate the third dimension, influencing and changing it. This is what the Holy Spirit taught me" (Cho, The Fourth Dimension 1979:p40).

i would have to disagree with this whole statement. i've been involved with a few things that are not of God...and somehow, the statement above reminds me of a few things. i can't quite put my finger on it and i sure wish i could be more specific...but personally, i will stay away from that fourth dimension. as for others...i can not say anything about that...can only speak for me.

I have had a bible based motto such as '' Trust no 'man' , pointing at me first.

But that isn't what God would say about those who have been infilled by His spirit.

The subject of Speaking out the God Word that indwells us. I think may have led me to hear this.

I've been reading, questioning & making notes from David Yogii Cho's ''The Forth Dimension''.Vol.1. sub:-'' Discovering a new world of answered prayer.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Yonggi_Cho

I read it, went back over it underlining as I went.

I have never been so refreshed or encouraged to press on with any other book but the bible.

This book carries with it such depth of understanding & revelation.

This is how I see it, it's not the writer but I believe he has the gift of conveying what is in him from experience, which glorifies God.

i'll quote from what i just read....

Belief in the fourth dimension

"Then God spoke to my heart, "Son, as the second dimension includes and controls the first dimension, and the third dimension includes and controls the second dimension, so the fourth dimension includes and controls the third dimension, producing a creation of order and beauty. The spirit is the fourth dimension. Every human being is a spiritual being as well as a physical being. They have the fourth dimension as well as the third dimension in their hearts." So men, by exploring their spiritual sphere of the fourth dimension through the development of concentrated visions and dreams in their imaginations, can brood over and incubate the third dimension, influencing and changing it. This is what the Holy Spirit taught me" (Cho, The Fourth Dimension 1979:p40).

i would have to disagree with this whole statement. i've been involved with a few things that are not of God...and somehow, the statement above reminds me of a few things. i can't quite put my finger on it and i sure wish i could be more specific...but personally, i will stay away from that fourth dimension. as for others...i can not say anything about that...can only speak for me.

><> He does explain the forth dimention in his second book. I think purhaps he's coming from the angle of the far east & had I been of that area I would have got it first time round. I can live with brushig it aside to say I believe in the ''land'' ''Kingdome that is God's domain & not of this world.