e lansing

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

That is encouraging to me, because I don;t want to be the one left at the mill or out in the field

How do you the ones taken were the ones rapture?

that isnt the rapture. that is the division of those that made it through the tribulations.

How do you know that those are those who made it through tribulation?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

Moved from prohecy to eschatology

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Another log added to the fire! :laugh:

For those who use the verse from 1 Thessalonians 5:9a For God did not appoint us to wrath, please answer the following questions.

When God brought the flood upon the earth, did He not protect His own, instructing Noah on what to do? When God used Moses to speak to Pharaoh, bringing the plagues upon Egypt, did God remove the Hebrews from Egypt, or did He provide protection for them while the plagues went through out the land? When God rained fire and brimstone down on Sodom and Gomorrah, did he not tell them where to go, protecting them from His wrath? This is not an exhaustive list, but a simple one. What makes you all so sure that He will not do the same for those who are His as the wrath of God rains once again down to earth, giving them protection instead of removing them from earth?

These are questions that have been asked me and I thought it would be best to bring in all questions on the subject so we can cover as much as we can about the timing of the Rapture, or being caught up to be with Him.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Another log added to the fire! :thumbsup:

For those who use the verse from 1 Thessalonians 5:9a For God did not appoint us to wrath, please answer the following questions.

When God brought the flood upon the earth, did He not protect His own, instructing Noah on what to do? When God used Moses to speak to Pharaoh, bringing the plagues upon Egypt, did God remove the Hebrews from Egypt, or did He provide protection for them while the plagues went through out the land? When God rained fire and brimstone down on Sodom and Gomorrah, did he not tell them where to go, protecting them from His wrath? This is not an exhaustive list, but a simple one. What makes you all so sure that He will not do the same for those who are His as the wrath of God rains once again down to earth, giving them protection instead of removing them from earth?

These are questions that have been asked me and I thought it would be best to bring in all questions on the subject so we can cover as much as we can about the timing of the Rapture, or being caught up to be with Him.

Aman! This is what i call Historical Integerty.