IGNORED

Someone.....Somewhere.....Someplace is Watching U!

WISDOM

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1958

Wisdom;

Thank you for your 'wisdom' once again. I love reading any thread you post.

Love

Kay

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starry_emzy

Thanks Wisdom that was exstremly encouraging, faith for me is really important i love faith! mad its awesome but when u get tested its when u really know how good your faith is :rofl: as of recently i know that Gods been doing that in my life (testing me) and i've been discouvering just how hard it is to stand up for what u believe in :rofl:

luv em

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

You know Wisdom- I'm always mindful of how I am in public- in the supermarket, getting fast food, even driving (I have a Jesus fish on my car)- I have never blow up at anyone (partly b/c I work in retail and I know what it feels like to get chewed out for no reason! :huh: ). However- my biggest struggle- and the WORST one, is how I am at work. Work is very stressful and I tend to get caught up in the stress of it! I often think that if I had not shared my faith, then my employees would not think I am a Christian- strictly by the way I act! I don't cuss or anything, but I get stern with them (especially if they're not doing their job!). Oh- it's such a struggle! Enough chasing rabbits... :wub:

Seriously though- thank you for this thread!! :huh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Wisdom;

Thank you for your 'wisdom' once again. I love reading any thread you post.

Love

Kay

Kay:

Thank you so much Sis, but honestly (as corny as this sounds) I cannot take any of the credit. I am just GRACIOUS to be in the service of our LORD....and in such a way to bring encouragement and edification to the Body of CHRIST. Sis, many times I doubt my own capabilities, and am ready to turn off the "road", yet it is in those quiet moments HIS presence in my life reassures me all is well. I truly understand HIS grace and mercy, and I don't hesitate to write what HE places in my heart to share with others. The closer we get to HIM the more humility's definition becomes even clearer.

It doesn't matter to HIM if YOU and I are "Calvinistic" or "Armenian"; Baptist or Methodist; Pastors or laymen; men or women; young or old....our "walk" better reflect HIS love! (1 Corinthians 13)

Starry:

Welcome to WorthyBoard!

You are absolutely right....your testimony comes through TESTS. Many times we don't like the "tests" GOD puts us through, but until we can see the past, present and future all at once (HE is the ALPHA/OMEGA)....well, we just don't really have too much to complain about, huh?!!! :rofl: HE knows what's best for us!! :laugh:

Thank you so much for your sincere post! :b:

However- my biggest struggle- and the WORST one, is how I am at work. Work is very stressful and I tend to get caught up in the stress of it! I often think that if I had not shared my faith, then my employees would not think I am a Christian- strictly by the way I act! I don't cuss or anything, but I get stern with them (especially if they're not doing their job!). Oh- it's such a struggle! Enough chasing rabbits...  :rofl:

Seriously though- thank you for this thread!! :b:

Born Again:

I LOVED the honesty in your statement. It is a struggle with some types of employment. In particular retail....."customer service". I know what you mean. Oftentimes you get put to the test, and you don't always come out smelling like roses. But like I once told my wife, our FATHER has promised us a wonderful destination, but HE never said the journey would be easy...:b:

If you're not doing so, try to find a quiet spot/location upon arriving at your jobsite (or even before you leave your car/public transportation) everyday and praise our FATHER for WHO HE is, thank HIM for indwelling you and for being your place of refuge in times of trouble, and most of all for being so good to you in providing you with a job.

Then ask HIM to guide and direct your thoughts and decisions for HIS NAME's sake pertaining to your job. After this praise HIm for accomplishing it EVEN THOUGH it hasn't happened yet (Hebrews 11:1; 6).

It takes wisdom to be a good leader. GOD wants to help YOU with your abilities to be one (James 1:5-6). It is not un-CHRISTlike to yell/be stern with your workers. The trick may be in the approach (Praise in public....Chastise in private). Trust our LORD and follow the HOLY SPIRIT's leading. :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/14/1958

Wisdom; 

Thank you for your 'wisdom' once again.  I love reading any thread you post. 

Love

Kay

Kay:

Thank you so much Sis, but honestly (as corny as this sounds) I cannot take any of the credit. I am just GRACIOUS to be in the service of our LORD....and in such a way to bring encouragement and edification to the Body of CHRIST. Sis, many times I doubt my own capabilities, and am ready to turn off the "road", yet it is in those quiet moments HIS presence in my life reassures me all is well. I truly understand HIS grace and mercy, and I don't hesitate to write what HE places in my heart to share with others. The closer we get to HIM the more humility's definition becomes even clearer.

It doesn't matter to HIM if YOU and I are "Calvinistic" or "Armenian"; Baptist or Methodist; Pastors or laymen; men or women; young or old....our "walk" better reflect HIS love! (1 Corinthians 13)

I thank GOD that you are so yielding to the HOLY SPIRIT. In doing so you touch so many of us!!

ALL PRAISES To OUR KING

Love

Kay

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Wisdom,

Your writing is the strokes of the sweet holy spirit prompting us to remember that we are to be a light in this darkening world. If anyone can plainly see that it's getting harder and harder to see the difference between the church and the "world". Thank you for reminding me. :hug: Learning

Guest God's Little Angel

Thanks WISDOM for that post. I've always known that there is always watching, but I've never really took it to heart. Thanks a ton!

:a2: ~Peace. God's Lil' Angel