• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/16/1951

Are you confused? This is Brother David's post, not Hazards...

no, I am not confused, I was telling you what I had been saying to someone else for the last 20 pages. and to be totally honest, I am not really sure that you are not Haz under a different name.

Look, this God's servant is trying to reason with you using God's Word about something that is quite important, if this God's servant has in any way offended you,

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

(James 3:2)

then this God's servant asks for your forgiveness for God's Word states,

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

(St. John 15:12)

and as you can see, this God's servant is a work in progress, probably will be a lifetime work in progress...

This God's servant always is serious about such issues and does not like to have this God's servant's posts as an opportunity for someone to take a dig at someone else...this God's servant asks you not to do that PLEASE...

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

(Numbers 21:6) (B.C. 1452)

And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

(Numbers 21:5) (B.C. 1452)

Do you believe that literally, in Numbers 21:6, the fiery serpents were sent in the wilderness?

I believe literally that serpents were sent in the wilderness, I think that the adjective fiery does not relate to flames. Is that clear enough for you?

Thank you...absolutely...thank you for your patience...

Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

(I Corinthians 10:9) (A.D. 59)

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

The following is a portion from the Biblos website, Bible for Numbers 21:6 Hebrew,

Hebrew Transliteration Strong's English

וַיְשַׁלַּ֨ח vay

Edited by BrotherDavid

So, Christ was the one tempted in the wilderness and Yahweh sent the fiery serpents in the wilderness, would you agree?

If someone were to tempt my mothers son, they would also be tempting my son's father.

To tempt Christ is to tempt God, as they are one in the same.

Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

(I Corinthians 10:9) (A.D. 59)

The following is a portion from the Biblos website, Bible for Numbers 21:6 Hebrew,

Hebrew Transliteration Strong's English

וַיְשַׁלַּ֨ח vay

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Matthew 6:9-10

>>>>>()<<<<<

.... But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

(I Corinthians 8:6) (A.D. 59) Do you believe that this verse is literal or figurative? ....

.... very literal....

Amen!

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 7:13-14

Amen!

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 1:10-18

Amen!

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

1 John 2:22-26

Literally

>>>>>()<<<<<

Father And Son

And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

Genesis 15:17

Father And Son

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6

Son

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 44:24

Son

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 4:12

Son

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

>>>>>()<<<<<

Do You Know My Jesus

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.

O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:

The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:

The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 136:1-9

He Is The KING OF KINGS

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:15-16

He Is The Judge Of All Men

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

[John 5:22

He Is The Mighty God

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

He Is My Kinsmen-Redeemer

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

He Is The Capitan Of My Heart

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

And The KING OF THE JEWS

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

John 19:19

Isn't He Wonderful

Hallelujah!

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

And Be Blessed Beloved

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. Psalms 2:10-12

In Messiah's Service

Love, Joe

In Numbers 21:6, Biblos website, stated the Hebrews translation for LORD was Yahweh, while I Corinthians 10:9 Biblos website states the translation for Christ is Jesus Christ, not the same words for the translation making it not one and in the same...

you are right, not one in the same, two aspects of the same God.

This God's servant believes I Corinthians 8:6,

why do you speak in the 3rd person? it makes you sound so very insincere, to say the least.

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

(I Corinthians 8:6) (A.D. 59)

Do you believe that this verse is literal or figurative?

very literal. A great verse backing up the trinity.

have a nice night

why do you speak in the 3rd person? it makes you sound so very insincere, to say the least.

Yes, it is different, it has to do with this God's servant's testimony, to make a long testimony short, this soul received, by awareness, to place God first in all things including speech shortly after putting Dave away, and not trusting this soul for God's truth the heart of this soul asked God for Him to give this soul His truth, and there's more testimony, not now though, maybe later...This soul did put God first in all things including speech, not at first, but finally did after two or three months. Then after a year or so, this soul read in God's Word,

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

(St. Matthew 16:24)

This God's servant believes that as Dave was put away,

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

(II Corinthians 5:17)

so was the words I, me, etc. all personal pronouns depicting the "old man",

That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

(Ephesians 4:22)

"natural man", as God's Word states,

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(I Corinthians 2:14)

and put on the new man,

That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

(Ephesians 4:22)

And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

(Ephesians 4:23)

And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

(Ephesians 4:24)

you are right, not one in the same, two aspects of the same God.

This God's servant agrees for now, as this God's servant is not for sure what all is meant by "two aspects of the same God" but may later disagree as this God's servant becomes more aware of what those terms mean...

very literal. A great verse backing up the trinity.

Again, this God's servant agrees for now, as this God's servant is not for sure what all is meant by "trinity" but may later disagree as this God's servant becomes more aware of what those terms mean...

From now on, this God's servant perceives that there may be disagreement, hopefully not, but may be, this God's servant asks that both may continually be in remembrance of all that there is agreement on, as a base of continued reasoning so this soul may grow, from reasoning with all others, and for this reasoning may be for the glory of Father Jehovah and precious Jesus...

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(II Timothy 3:16) (A.D. 66)

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

(II Timothy 3:17) (A.D. 66)

Okay, here goes, previously you were asked,

And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

(Numbers 21:5) (B.C. 1452)

You previously responded that you believed that Yahweh sent the fiery serpents in the wilderness.

This God's servant agrees with you...and that they were sent by Yahweh,

and this God's servant believes the doing of that was done by precious Jesus...

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

(I Corinthians 8:6) (A.D. 59)

Remembering,

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

(Ephesians 3:9) (A.D. 64)

This God's servant believes that precious Jesus is the hands of Father Jehovah,

Yet also I lifted up my hand unto them in the wilderness, that would not bring them into the land which I had given them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands;

(Ezekiel 20:15) (B.C. 593)

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me,

and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

(Isaiah 49:2) (B.C. 712)

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

(Revelation 19:15) (A.D. 96)

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

(Ephesians 6:17) (A.D. 64)

The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

(Isaiah 50:4) (B.C. 712)

The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.

(Isaiah 50:5)(B.C. 712)

I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.

(Isaiah 50:6)(B.C. 712)

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

(St. John 5:19) (A.D. 31)

There are many, many verses that prove that the hands of the LORD are precious Jesus, hidden...for no man has heard God, nor seen him, nor heard him...

All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

(St. Luke 10:22) (A.D. 32)

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

(St. John 1:18) (A.D. 26)

Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

(St. John 6:46) (A.D. 31)

Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto: whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

(I Timothy 6:16) (A.D. 65)

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

(I John 4:12) (After A.D. 90)

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

(St. John 5:37) (A.D. 31)

And,

And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

(Exodus 33:21) (B.C. 1491)

And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

(Exodus 33:22) (B.C. 1491)

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

(Exodus 33:23) (B.C. 1491)

That due to St. John 5:37, that who passed by had to be precious Jesus as the hands of Yahweh, and that was not revealed to mankind until I Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 3:9 and other verses...

Thanks for hoping this God's servant has a nice night, Blessings,

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

(I John 4:7)

Love, Brother David

Edited by BrotherDavid

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Matthew 6:9-10

>>>>>()<<<<<

.... But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

(I Corinthians 8:6) (A.D. 59) Do you believe that this verse is literal or figurative? ....

.... very literal....

Amen!

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 7:13-14

Amen!

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 1:10-18

Amen!

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

1 John 2:22-26

Literally

>>>>>()<<<<<

Father And Son

And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

Genesis 15:17

Father And Son

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6

Son

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 44:24

Son

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 4:12

Son

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

>>>>>()<<<<<

Do You Know My Jesus

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.

O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.

To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:

The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:

The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 136:1-9

He Is The KING OF KINGS

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:15-16

He Is The Judge Of All Men

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

[John 5:22

He Is The Mighty God

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

He Is My Kinsmen-Redeemer

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

He Is The Capitan Of My Heart

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

And The KING OF THE JEWS

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

John 19:19

Isn't He Wonderful

Hallelujah!

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

And Be Blessed Beloved

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. Psalms 2:10-12

In Messiah's Service

Love, Joe

WOW! Amen, Amen...

Brother David

Guest shiloh357
As said several times in earlier posts. I believe in Jesus Christ and in Him, (the Father) who sent Him. So I hope this finally clears up that I am not a worshiper of false Gods, not am I a heretic.
Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses make the same claims and are not Christians. Truth mixed with error is still error.

I do disagree with fundamental Christianities and some members on these boards and others, understanding of who God is and whether God has a spirit body or not, a body which I believe we were made in the image and likenes of, the only difference between our body only, not our minds or divine powes God has, and God's body is, God has a spirit body and we have a made of the dust of the ground physical body.
What you fail to see is that your disagreement actually touches on God's nature, which is why your view, in denying the essential nature of God (omniscience, omnipresence) places your view under the category of heresy. Futher, you introduce and apply concepts to God that are not scriptural. You claim that God has a body, but the Bible makes no such claim. Rather, the Bible uses the human body to illustrate God's nature and characteristics.

Whatever is found of excellence in a created creature or created thing is derived from the creator and exists in Him in an infinite sense. What ever good thing the created creature can do the creator can do likewise. Whatever ability or attribute a created creature has, the creator also has it in perfection. The passages I have quoted proves that God is as real as His creation.
That may be true, but that is not the reason you have posted the Scriptures you posted. We all know that God is capable of love, and other attributes on a level of pefection we cannnot attain. That is not the issue in question. No one is denying that God is real. What you also fail to realize that God is beyond human description. The Bible does not attempt to describe God. There is no image that can contain Him. He cannot be contained in a body, as a body places finite limitations on God. God cannot be fully comprehended, much less defined, or contained.

Your view makes God just like us. He is not like us at all. We are, in a beggardly, feeble, and finite manner, cabable of some expression of God's attributes, but it is like the difference between nuclear warhead and a spit wad. It is like like difference between a flood and a dripping faucet. There is no point of genuine comparison between man and God, physically or otherwise.

If God created an ear, does He not have one? If God created the eyes, does He not have them?
That stems from an unwarranted assumption. The Bible does not say God has ears. Rather, the Scriptures you cite merely show God using the human ear to illustrate something God does. The Bible does not actually say "God has an ear, and it looks just like our ear." The Bible does not say, "God has two hands with five fingers each and they look just like ours." Rather, the Bible only uses things like hands, eyes, ears, and so forth to picture for us what God is doing. They are used as vehicles of communication/illustration to help us understand what God is doing.

Instead of these statements proving that God does not have ears, eyes, mind, other bodily parts and soul and spirit faculties, they prove that He does have them.
No, they do not prove anything. They prove that you are still operating from your own assumptions.

Instead of God making such statements to prevent the so-called error of humanizing Him, and attributing members of corpreal parts to Him, He makes them to teach plainly that He, as a SPIRIT BEING does have such parts.
that is a logical contradiction. Spirits are noncorpreal. To claim that one can be a corpreal spirit is impossible. One can be corpreal or a spirit, but not both.

Is it not easy to believe what the Bible says about Him, as to believe what it does not say? If God had said one time that He did not have bodily parts, soul passions, and spirit faculties as we know them in all intelligent free moral agents, then the subject could easily be settled that way. But when God repeatedly refers to human bodily parts and ordinary soul and spirit faculties to reveal Himself and show what He is like, then we should believe what He says about Himself. If we refuse to do so, we stand condemned as unbelievers.
Again, the problem is that your approach lessens God and makes Him less than divine. Your perception about what those passages say detracts from God's absolute omnipresence and omniscience. You are, in effect, the one who is failing to believe what the Bible says about God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Haz,

If God is in one place with a spirit body (?) . . . then where was He before He created all things and had no place to be?

I will try asking it again,

If God is in one place with a spirit body (?) . . . then where was He before He created all things and had no place to be?

I did say in an earlier post that God has not thought it necessary to reveal where he was before He began creating. Being an eternal being He would have been somewhere.

Think about this before jumping to any conclusions.

At what point in time eternal past did God create and make the entire endless material universe?

Was it "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" (Gen. 1:1)?

Or was it; "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1:1-3).

Or are these two passages of Scripture talking about the same time in the eternal past?

The Bible says that the heavens cannot be measured and the host of heaven cannot be counted (Jer. 31:37; 33:22-25). If this is true then the material universe is vast beyond human conception, and because God has existed throughout all eternity it is hard to concieve that He only decided a few millennium ago to do something. Jesus said "But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work." (John 5:17).

Its questions like this that encourages one obey Jesus who commanded us to "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."(John 5:39). One never knows what one might find.

Haz.

If you can't answer the question you could have just said "I don't know." No need for all the other waste of words not answering the question.

But, if God is finite in space and time, yet created all things . . . regardless of when or which "beginning" you wish to confuse the issue with, as a finite being locked in time and space where was this spirit body of God standing, sitting or floating before the was anything?

If God has dimension, then how did he exist in a non dimensional realm when there was nothing?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Btw Brother Shiloh, excellent post.

You too Running Gator, I've enjoyed your stamina

What you fail to see is that your disagreement actually touches on God's nature, which is why your view, in denying the essential nature of God (omniscience, omnipresence) places your view under the category of heresy. Futher, you introduce and apply concepts to God that are not scriptural. You claim that God has a body, but the Bible makes no such claim. Rather, the Bible uses the human body to illustrate God's nature and characteristics.

And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

(Genesis 1:26)

God's Word is different than what your words are...for God's truth is in His Word...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

(Genesis 1:26)

God's Word is different than what your words are...for God's truth is in His Word...

The scriptures never spell out what is meant by "in God'd image" exactly.