red46

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I like Hal Lindsey too and respect him very much, I have read alot of his books and never found anything to argue about.

I think he is doing a great work for the Lord.

Angels

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Look ar Europe next year![spain]

Starting in Jan.

angels

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Praise the Lord, I think as do the others that we are in God's 2 minute warning.

RW

• 4 years later...
Guest jckduboise
Hi All,<p>Re Hal's article above.<p>He comes mighty close to saying that America is Mystery Babylon, but he can't really do that cause then people won't buy all the books where he said that Rome is Mystery Babylon. Looks to me like he is sitting on the fence.<p>Then he points out that Daniel and other true believers were protected when Babylon fell, i.e., he is implying that believers in the USofA will be protected also. But is that what all the scriptures that speak of the destruction of Babylon really say? Read Rev 17,81, Jer 50,51 and Isa 13.BTW, where it says, "come out of her my people" he is talking to the Jews. Not the Church.<p>I disagree with Hal's premise that this nation has always been a godly nation too. It was founded on Freemasonry. The design of every building in Washington and every street and even the statute of Liberty has pagan origins.See Richard Coombes' website on Mystery Babylon for the details. http://www.aoreport.com/<p>Also if you listen to the current "prophet" theme today, claiming a revival will save us, you might want to read the above scriptures again--you will not find anything that says that Mystery Babylon will repent or that God will relent from his punishment of it.In fact just the opposite will occur. see Jeremiah 51:8-9.<p>It seems like this would be kind of cruel for God to destroy a nation full of believers along with the evil doers. But then maybe he has another plan--spelled "R.A.P.T.U.R.E."<p>I hope,

Regarding Mystery Babylon..I believe that most countries fit into the Mystery Babylon spiritually and the mystery about Babylon is that it really isn't a single place but everywhere that the Spiritual Great Prostitute has done her greatest damage.