CarolineS

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Do you think we are living in the end times, the latter days, or the last days?

If you think Christ will return soon or even if certain things have to happen first, do you think this generation is living in the end times? What things do you see in your daily life, such as in the news, or behavior of people, conversation, etc. that really makes you think this time is different than any other? Are we really the teminal generation?

In Christ,

CarolineS

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

I sure pray for it to be so. :rofl:

Come soon KING Jesus! That's my prayer! :rofl:

What believer in their right mind would want PERFECTION delayed? Regardless, until HE does return, we have our work cut out for us, don't we saints?

Be Blessed,

Wayne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I believe we are living in the end times, but it could be ANY of the 3. I also believe that our understanding of Christ's Return may be wrong, just as it was a wrong understanding for the Jews for the most part, of His first coming.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Guest idied2

Amen Suzanne

But how terrible will it be even for the ones who are not deceived?

Am 5:18

Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Am 5:20

Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Lu 21:35

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

1Th 5:3

For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape

There will be many tears. But for those who are ready NO gnashing of teeth and no cursing GOD. only with their eyes shall they behold the reward of the wicked.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Yeah!!! Kerry is running for president... Just to let you know ... if he wins the Elections im moving to the mountains hehe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  658
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/01/1965

Yes we are living in the endtimes. So, if Kerry wins, then he will put the military under UN control, then everything will fall inplace.

Bush will have to win.

Yukon :laugh:

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Totally agree with you Yukon u'd have to be a fool to vote for Kerry

• 2 months later...

The day of the LORD will either be the end or the beginning. The end for those believing lies. The beginning of the reign of CHRIST for those who are waiting on the Lord.

Isa 2:12

For the day of the Lord of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up-- And it shall be brought low--

Isa 13:6

Wail, for the day of the Lord is at hand! It will come as destruction from the Almighty.

Isa 13:9

Behold, the day of the Lord comes, Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, To lay the land desolate; And He will destroy its sinners from it.

Isa 34:8

For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, The year of recompense for the cause of Zion.

Isa 58:13

"If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, From doing your pleasure on My holy day, And call the Sabbath a delight, The holy day of the Lord honorable, And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways, Nor finding your own pleasure, Nor speaking your own words,

Jer 46:10

For this is the day of the Lord God of hosts, A day of vengeance, That He may avenge Himself on His adversaries. The sword shall devour; It shall be satiated and made drunk with their blood; For the Lord God of hosts has a sacrifice In the north country by the River Euphrates.

La 2:22

"You have invited as to a feast day The terrors that surround me. In the day of the Lord's anger There was no refugee or survivor. Those whom I have borne and brought up My enemies have destroyed."

Eze 13:5

You have not gone up into the gaps to build a wall for the house of Israel to stand in battle on the day of the Lord.

Eze 30:3

For the day is near, Even the day of the Lord is near; It will be a day of clouds, the time of the Gentiles.

Joe 1:15

Alas for the day! For the day of the Lord is at hand; It shall come as destruction from the Almighty.

Joe 2:1

Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the Lord is coming, For it is at hand:

Joe 2:11

The Lord gives voice before His army, For His camp is very great; For strong is the One who executes His word. For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; Who can endure it?

Joe 2:31

The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

Joe 3:14

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Am 5:18

Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord! For what good is the day of the Lord to you? It will be darkness, and not light.

Am 5:20

Is not the day of the Lord darkness, and not light? Is it not very dark, with no brightness in it?

Ob 1:15 - Show Context

"For the day of the Lord upon all the nations is near; As you have done, it shall be done to you; Your reprisal shall return upon your own head.

Zep 1:7

Be silent in the presence of the Lord God; For the day of the Lord is at hand, For the Lord has prepared a sacrifice; He has invited His guests.

Zep 1:8

"And it shall be, In the day of the Lord's sacrifice, That I will punish the princes and the king's children, And all such as are clothed with foreign apparel.

Zep 1:14

The great day of the Lord is near; It is near and hastens quickly. The noise of the day of the Lord is bitter; There the mighty men shall cry out.

Zep 1:18

Neither their silver nor their gold Shall be able to deliver them In the day of the Lord's wrath; But the whole land shall be devoured By the fire of His jealousy, For He will make speedy riddance Of all those who dwell in the land.

Zep 2:2

Before the decree is issued, Or the day passes like chaff, Before the Lord's fierce anger comes upon you, Before the day of the Lord's anger comes upon you!

Zep 2:3

Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth, Who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden In the day of the Lord's anger.

Zec 14:1

Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst.

Mal 4:5

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

Ac 2:20

The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

1Co 5:5

deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2Co 1:14

(as also you have understood us in part), that we are your boast as you also are ours, in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1Th 5:2

For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

2Pe 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/05/1969

Yes we are living in the endtimes. So, if Kerry wins, then he will put the military under UN control, then everything will fall inplace.

Bush will have to win.

Yukon ;)

I am voting for Bush, but I've been wondering if it really matters. I'm beginning to wonder if Kerry might win regardless, if these are the endtimes, and we will start seeing scripture and prophecy come to pass. As stated, he would be one for putting our military under U.N. control, and everything may start happening.

I too, think we are in the endtimes, and it's just a matter of time anyway, but I do wonder if Kerry is one of the cogs that need to be in place for it to begin, with his world views on things.

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

The day of the LORD will either be the end or the beginning. The end for those believing lies. The beginning of the reign of CHRIST for those who are waiting on the Lord.

Proverbs 10

24 The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted. 25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

In His Truth,

Suzanne