• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

more like Religion of Lies. Do you know that their "holy" book says that if you lie in order to kill a chrisitan or jew it's okay?

Guest shiloh357

I remember back in 2002 when the "Religion of Peace" murdered over 200 Christians in Nigeria because a reporter (who was neither Muslim nor Christian) suggested that Mohammed might have liked to have one of the contestants for himself. She was not Muslim so it was assumed by the attackers that she was Christians and they murdered hundreds of Christians as recompense for her remarks.

None of the "Moderates" came to their defense.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

AH geesh...its a dispute that has been going on for too long now and it minimally has to do with whether they are Christians or Muslims. It has to do with whether they are cattle ranchers or farmers. I don't suppose any of you are moved by the fact that the "christians" in this case attacked the Muslims and stole their cattle couple of months ago. I must have missed that thread...."Religion of Jesus, kills hundreds of Muslims."

In Nigeria, christians routinely raid, slaughter, and pillage muslim villages.

no they don't. whether people routinely do this or not, these people are not Christian. do you have some sort of documentation to back up what you are saying? :noidea:

Ohhhh...thats right, how could I forget. Christians who kill are not real "christians"...peaceful muslims are not real "muslims."

As far as documentation...its pretty much on the news every night, and easily found online. In fact, you could probably just get by with reading the posted article. Here I'll paste it:

Rights activists said the slaughter appeared to be revenge for the January attacks in which mainly Muslims were killed.

Locals said that the attacks on Sunday were the result of a feud which had been first ignited by a theft of cattle and then fuelled by deadly reprisals.

Like I said though...its not really about religion at all.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

no they don't. whether people routinely do this or not, these people are not Christian. do you have some sort of documentation to back up what you are saying? :noidea:

Ohhhh...thats right, how could I forget. Christians who kill are not real "christians"...peaceful muslims are not real "muslims."

As far as documentation...its pretty much on the news every night, and easily found online. In fact, you could probably just get by with reading the posted article. Here I'll paste it:

Rights activists said the slaughter appeared to be revenge for the January attacks in which mainly Muslims were killed.

Locals said that the attacks on Sunday were the result of a feud which had been first ignited by a theft of cattle and then fuelled by deadly reprisals.

Like I said though...its not really about religion at all.

I agree, religion is being used as an excuse. The country is in turmoil, they don't even know were the president (who has been sick and returned a few weeks ago), is! There are rebel groups all over the place also killing people left right and center. This is tribal feuding more than religion, but it suits the country to blame it on religion (tribes are often divided by religion as well as other factors)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

As far as documentation...its pretty much on the news every night, and easily found online.

Where? I had not seen any such reports.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Maybe I'm not good at figuring out what words to type for a search, but I can't find any articles that speak of Christians slaughtering Muslims.

i don't care what you say about muslims. but please don't say Christians kill. Christians are those who follow Christ, and if Christians kill, that implies that Christ would kill, also. so unless you're ready to say that, don't say that followers of Christ kill. do you not care how Christ is represented by your words?

You're implying that all Christians are good representatives of Christ. Christians fight in wars...they do kill. There is a war in Nigeria and the factions are numerous and out of control. Its like a civil war, only less organized. Christians are killing muslims. Muslims are killing Christians. And they are all killing each other. I just don't agree with the double-standard.

Guest shiloh357
Christians who kill are not real "christians"...peaceful muslims are not real "muslims."

Yeah, that about sums it up, correctly.