IGNORED

The "Religion of Peace"

wyguy

Guest shiloh357
Geesh...you are horrible at this...lol. So you NOW admit that they actually DO address and denounce terrorism...because yesterday you said Muslims don't do that. Now you claim that THEY DO ...but they are lying. Make up your mind.

I will make this really simple and type really slow for you. The point I was making was that any denouncement they do make is insincere and only for the benefit it gets them from the western community. They never actually denounce terrorism in the truest sense. They see it as a tool for achieving social/political agendas. Outside of the left-handed denouncements they make in front of CNN and the BBC, they really do not denounce terrorism, but rather support it.

Tell the truth...you've actually never been to one of these "towns or villages" and heard them say the opposite to their people have you?
I have DVD footage of it. I have seen footage of the mosques in "moderate" arab countries where the destruction of Israel and America are promoted and red-faced imams frothing that the mouth call for the death of all infidels and other such things.

You just made that up..didn't you? Making stuff up off the top of your head and presenting it as truth...is a lie.
Truth is something you would not know anything about. No amount of truth I present will ever convince you given your nonsexual crush on Islam.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1955

more like Religion of Lies. Do you know that their "holy" book says that if you lie in order to kill a chrisitan or jew it's okay?

So sadly Blien, i know the words of the Quran.It not only says to kill.But to seek out to kill,even those hidden behind rocks.. for the stones are to call out Here! Here is one!. If the liberals ever read it,they would ban it as a work of hate mongering.It would be politically Incorrect.

And i am not positive.. anyone know is there a Law against inciteing racisim?Like you can not decriminate.If you have a web site, telling people to get ready to go kill 2/3 of the worlds people?

How fast do you think it will be pulled?..just a mass of thoughts hitting my brain here.. :wub: Blessings Ahva

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

Heres a story of a woman who grew up in Syria it kinda fits the drift of the thread. She says that no matter what mosque you go to anywhere in the world you will hear the same message of hate.

http://www.pjtv.com/v/3192;jsessionid=abciDBMHAS2TI96u2-pDs

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

oK, I'm seeing more reports of the recent massacre, and I am wondering something.

Did this one make the headlines because the Christians were the victims (rather than when the Muslims were the victims) -

Or is it because of the extent of the brutality that occurred?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

oK, I'm seeing more reports of the recent massacre, and I am wondering something.

Did this one make the headlines because the Christians were the victims (rather than when the Muslims were the victims) -

Or is it because of the extent of the brutality that occurred?

I believe its a bit of both. When the Christians in the south are attacked it gets more media attention here I believe. And of course, when the muslims of the north are attacked...it receives extended attention in muslims countries.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I will make this really simple and type really slow for you. The point I was making was that any denouncement they do make is insincere and only for the benefit it gets them from the western community. They never actually denounce terrorism in the truest sense. They see it as a tool for achieving social/political agendas. Outside of the left-handed denouncements they make in front of CNN and the BBC, they really do not denounce terrorism, but rather support it.

That is patently false! Yesterday, on my way to work, I kinda rebuked myself for coming straight out and calling you a liar. I handled that wrong and should have simply said the comment was untrue. I apologize for that. But I gotta tell ya...there are really only two ways to look at this...either you are really uninformed about the matter, maybe even led to believe an untruth...or...you are intentionally not telling the truth about it. I won't repeat the mistake of calling you a liar...but there is a clear separation between what you are saying, and the truth of the matter.

You act like they are making these 'denouncements' on CNN, or in the Rose Garden for our benefit, or some political points in the U.S. That is by far not the case. The vast majority of the denouncements are made in Islamic countries, in mosques, on al-jazeera...and many are never reported here in the U.S....they get hardly any benefit of it at all. And when it is reported here in the U.S. people call them liars who are just trying to make political points. You are quite simply way off-base here.

I have DVD footage of it. I have seen footage of the mosques in "moderate" arab countries where the destruction of Israel and America are promoted and red-faced imams frothing that the mouth call for the death of all infidels and other such things.

You have a DVD of an extremist preaching hate and death to America?!?!? Oh my. Nobody ever claimed that doesn't happen. I could probably find a dozen or so videos of "christian" preachers that aren't exactly representing the faith very well. Yes, there are some fringe lunatics in Islam...that ironically seem to get all the attention. The heart of the issue is that those guys on your DVD don't represent Islam any more than Jeremiah Wright and Fred Phelps represent Christianity. For every extremist on your DVD, I could probably show you a dozen (or more) Islamic clerics who publicly denounced terrorism and didn't get any major US media attention or political points at all.

Truth is something you would not know anything about. No amount of truth I present will ever convince you given your nonsexual crush on Islam.

I don't like Islam at all. It is a lie, it is a deception, and it leads souls to hell. <---- typed it real slow...haha!