MARANATHA

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

He might be Methodist to the public but in truth he is 'Skull and Bones'.  You can do a net search on that topic if like.  It is no secret and not conspiracy stuff.  It was even on CNN so it's got to be true.  Also, see what Cuttingedge says about that one.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

He might be Methodist to the public but in truth he is 'Skull and Bones'.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

It is pretty lousy to say anyone wanted 9/11 to happen, but obviously some people did because they did it.

If what Bush wanted was more power under his control then 9/11 was made to order just for that purpose.  It's going to take more than 9/11 to make people accept a war with Iraq.  Get ready for it to happen again.

Sadam called it the Mother of all wars and we laughed at it.  We'll see.

Guest C.D. Light

Rollin & Whatsit--I agree with both of U.

Waco and OKC were both conjured up by globalists too.

To these people, the end justifies the means.

They WANT to scare everybody so they'll gladly surrender ALL their rights, and it IS working, but not with me.

They are intending to usher in the Global Constitution which is sugar coated to sound like "the answer" but then they will wake up too late and realize it has USURPED our present Constitution and they have no more rights. GONE, just like that!  And they will have NWO whether they like it or not.

Kiss your privacy and independence good bye. (You spose they'll still celebrate the 4th  :???:  :noidea:  )

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Dr luke

I read your post and agree with all but one part. I quote it below:

""""I have held tight to what is important to me.

I Love the Lord G-d.

I Love my wife and kids.

Nothing else right now is important to me.

Because I Love The Lord first and have the faith of the mustard seed kind. I trust the Lord G-d to follow through on his promise that even death he can overcome.

In that vain no one can take my wife and kids from me.""""

Sometimes people say something and others hear it in another way, maybe you meant something other than the way I have read this part of your post? Anyway I feel compelled to respond to it.

It is good to love God. It is good to love your wife and kids. But "Nothing else right now is important to me" It comes across to me as nobody else in important to me? We must love our brothers, who are our brothers? All men in this world, even Dubya bush even those caught up in the worship of Lucifer who we know as satan and their foot solders the globalists. Yes we must love our enemies because they are suffering under a great delusion. For the Word says that if this deception was allowed to continue even the elect would be deceived. In the End the ones that betray us may be from our own household we must hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Make sure you do not love your family more than your savior. God forbid that the ones we love will turn against us but we must be prepared for anything.

PS: About the decievers who will not repent from their sin, they shall be caught in their own cunning.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Step by step, all is needed is good war for the a/c to stand up with his peace plan in hand, with a solution to a war his followers started, to put him in power. I am waiting for CHRIST'S peace plan. Untill then, peace, but not yet.

Hello MARANATHA,

Hang on, there is one coming right up, but actually I kind of sense that it will be a little bit delayed. And they are tying up all the loose ends first. You see how Bush says that he doesn't want any Americans tried in the Internation or Global court system?? What a crock! The right hand does know what the left hand is doing, but we can't stop them. All we can really do is get our loved ones and friends and brothers and sisters in Christ ready for what lies ahead. I know this is going to be scary stuff to a lot of folks, but we need to fear not. I'm sure those that are alert, watching and waiting will escape the meat grinder, but some here are post-trib and I can see where they may get fearful. I wish I could assure them that only the believers who let their guards down will have a reason to fear, but to them, that's easier said than done. Hold on to Luke 21:36.

He might be Methodist to the public but in truth he is 'Skull and Bones'.

Rollin & Whatsit--I agree with both of U.

Waco and OKC were both conjured up by globalists too.

To these people, the end justifies the means.

They WANT to scare everybody so they'll gladly surrender ALL their rights, and it IS working, but not with me.

They are intending to usher in the Global Constitution which is sugar coated to sound like "the answer" but then they will wake up too late and realize it has USURPED our present Constitution and they have no more rights. GONE, just like that!

whatsitmean,

On a different forum, the one where the preterists are, I asked A Methodist Pastor from Georgia if all of the Methodist Pastors believe that the end times were already fulfilled, and this was his answer: I will paste our exact words below

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by rollinTHUNDER

Patmosman,

Do all Methodists Pastors believe that the Book of Revelation has already been fulfilled, or most of them or just some of them??

And this link is where I originally learned about deception of the Methodist Church. The only reason that I asked him, was because he was a Methodist Pastor. He first attacked me, saying I had a vivid amagination, and that I should write books because Lahaye needs the competition. We had a rocky start no doubt, but here is the link for anyone interested:

http://www.tribulationalinstitute.com/great_a....ne_.htm