• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

ok...yes it sounds like a demon..now i would my self get help to cast this demon out..if you are weak in any way what so ever there is always this demon will go into you...this is a very dangerous thing to do (casting out demons)....you have to be so so so strong in the lord and the holy spirit.......depending on the demon i believe..lol...i would go to a catholic church or a church that really believes in possission (spelling...) and has only the true faith of our lord and savior Jesus Christ,.....And yes he this person who is possessed is not willing to go to our lord our does not have the faith in our lord Jesu yes 7 more can come back and he will be in even worse conditions then now........Many people now days are casting out demons...but if the person possessed does not stay in scripture,worship,church and lets up this demon might come back to him....ooop ....If you are weak in the holy spirit are jesus (believe) in any way then there is also a chance this demon can come into you..i messed up the line..lol..sorry

Remember demons that feel threatened in there host can and just might make the person violent....this can become a dangerous situation...please get help and i wouldnt do this alone.....Yes faith can do all things threw christ...but this person can hit you...attack you, bite you,,,ect...therefore its good to have others with you that have lots of faith in the holy spirit and our lord..amen...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

When Jesus cast out the demons out of the man of Gadara he didn't ask the man if he was willing.

When Jesus cast out the demons out of the man of Gadara he didn't ask the man if he was willing.

...lol...yes you are correct..lol.... i worded it wrong...sorry.....lol... when you cast out demons its always best to have help..unless you are totally fueled by the holy spirit...spellin..sorry..lol...been in this way before.....not fun........the casting out of demons...lol.....i cant believe i worded it that way...lol...thank you for the correction..god bless

Well, what you could do is "test the spirit."

For example, when he starts talking in the deep voice to command the demon to be quiet in the name of Jesus . . . and observe what happens. If it is demonic, it will either stop talking or become more beligerant, usually. Chances are you would notice something different that indicates it is reacting.

If there is no demon, then you would certainly not notice any change.

Just a thought to play around with.

and since the Zulu duse doesnn't want the spirit to leave, how long do you think it will stay away. The Holy Spirit does not force itself on anyone Neb, neither will it negate anyone's free will that I have ever heard of. Sure, if the guy is posessed and wants rid of the uncleas spirit, Fez seems more than capable of asking the Lord to do so. Keeping the posessed person clean is a totally different subject, and you can easily put them into a much worse condition if you aren't careful. one also has to keep in mind that some spirits take fasting and prayer to deal with, and you can't just tell them to go and have it happen. That will test your own faith if you have not properly prepared..... and it's not an easy thing to know.

If the Father wants Fez involved the Holy Spirit will inform him to do so...... "ALWAYS". And from reading Fez's posts and considering where he is, it seems to me that Fez knows that inner voice of God...... and overall, all I have said is to listen to that vioce and be careful and why.

oh my are you so correct...i couldnt agree with you more...i tried to say the same thing but it came out wrong...lol...i 2nd what you say on this topic....god bless.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

Believers can not be indwelled with demons.Unbelievers could possibly be :noidea: .

Believers can not be indwelled with demons.Unbelievers could possibly be :noidea: .

I believe in what you said big time..one quick question..we are to pray without ceasing,ect..ok....brain callapsed..lol...but what if your a carnal christian.??...if you dont say in the faith and backslide can you then get possessed.....I think yes without a doubt cause your not in faith and compainship with the lord.....what do you think?

oh,oh,oh...lol.....ok when your anointed by the holy spirit..i believe your washed clean of all unclean spirits..is this correct????....If so if someone was to backslide wouldnt you be taking the of a unclean spirit to come back in;????? just wondering

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

I believe in what you said big time..one quick question..we are to pray without ceasing,ect..ok....brain callapsed..lol...but what if your a carnal christian.??...if you dont say in the faith and backslide can you then get possessed.....I think yes without a doubt cause your not in faith and compainship with the lord.....what do you think?

Well,I believe in Once Saved Always Saved so I believe that the Holy Spirit stays with you.You might move away but God does not.

amen bopeep..i agree ...wow its hot in here..got to go get some air....i know when i was in sprituall warfare i prayed day in and day out...got little sleep/..prayed without ceasing....prayed ,worshipped,prayed then listened to scripture.and then prayed...for 6 solid months no work of any kind.....that fuels the holy spirit and keeps you in total faith without wavering..or at least close to without wavering..have to check my words...sorry..god bless