• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

My focus is on Jesus and I'm looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our saviour Jesus Christ. Titus 2:13

You'd better be looking for his appearing as one of our crowns depends on it. :-)

Well, that begs the question of what "the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus," means.

I've encountered the glory of the Lord many times in many ways throughout my Christian walk. Have you?

Yes I have, my wife was instantly, miraculously healed 10 yrs ago, and she shone with the glory of the Lord for months afterward, people were drawn to her continence like a magnet.

Cool!

Would you not consider this an "appearing of the glory . . . "?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My focus is on Jesus and I'm looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our saviour Jesus Christ. Titus 2:13

You'd better be looking for his appearing as one of our crowns depends on it. :-)

Well, that begs the question of what "the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus," means.

I've encountered the glory of the Lord many times in many ways throughout my Christian walk. Have you?

Yes I have, my wife was instantly, miraculously healed 10 yrs ago, and she shone with the glory of the Lord for months afterward, people were drawn to her continence like a magnet.

Cool!

It was but a dim reflection of the Lord's glory. Moses shone with the glory so much that he had to veil his face and that pales to the Lord's glory.

Cool!

It was but a dim reflection of the Lord's glory. Moses shone with the glory so much that he had to veil his face and that pales to the Lord's glory.

So back to the question -

What does "the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus," mean?

Does it mean "gazing intently to the sky" watching for His return?

Or does it mean any manifestation of His glory?

Cool!

So back to the question -

What does "the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus," mean?

It means exactly what it says for "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 Peter 1:20

What I think is of no importance, our opinions do not matter.

And here it is again in the Letters from God and His Christ-

11/9/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord: I have called the winds of heaven to blow upon the earth; I have stirred them up, that they may go forth and gnarl the branches, that they may blow hard against the multitude and break down the walls... Let every tree topple and break upon the necks of the wicked! Let every wall come down with a great crash, upon the heads of evil men in authority!

Behold! The anger of The Lord shall increase by measure, until every foundation is broken up from beneath!... Until the face of the earth is once again without form! For I shall level the hills and cast down every tall mountain! Yea, I shall burn the cities with fire! Even the elements shall melt with fervent heat! Behold! Even the heavens shall be dissolved, when the fierceness of My wrath has come to the full!... When the heat of My countenance sets the whole world ablaze!

Thus I have spoken... And who is able to restrain themselves from repeating My every word? Who will not prophesy, when the voice of The Almighty has entered into his ear?

For I tell you plainly...

The day is coming, and is already here,

When I shall speak into the air...

And the voice of YaHuWaH shall thunder in every corner...

Even to the ends of the earth!

Yet I ask you, how does a prophet hear and by what means is he revealed? Remember My words: If there be a prophet among you, I, The Lord, shall make Myself known to him in a vision; I shall speak to him in a dream. Even plainly I shall speak with him, not in mysterious sayings. For he has seen the form of The Lord, and has sat in My presence, and knows that which is beyond words... And before him men shall fear!

Therefore thus says The Lord, to all those who have heard with their ears and have seen with their eyes, who have understood with their hearts, who have recognized those I have sent and the Word given them: Wait upon Me, with all trust and fear. Stand steadfast and be patient, accepting My words as I have spoken them and as they are written. Do not add to My words, nor take from them; neither form for yourselves any private interpretation... Only give heed to My words, and also do them, and prepare. I am The Lord.

For My words are indeed that light,

Which shines in a dark place...

A loud trumpet, an alarm,

A call and a shout preparing My way before Me,

Making all crooked paths straight...

Until the day dawns and The Morning Star rises,

Filling the hearts of My chosen as they enter in...

PEACE.

Edited by kjhughes

I agree on the meaning of fear the Lord, but where did you get the quote "be afraid of"? I am not afraid of the Lord, I said the thought of going through the tribulation scared me.

I just wasn't sure what you meant by that. Some people are held in fear that God is going to zap them for any little thing or that our good works must be constantly maintained to get Yeshua's approval. Though I do believe we will be rewarded in the age to come according to our faithfulness in whatever place we are, and that faithfulness even now yields more authority, that isn't the same thing as being in fear of punishment for not "doing enough".

Many cultic groups hold their adherents with fear like that, and since I don't know you very well I was just checking what you thought "fear of the Lord" meant.

Have you read any of the letters yet yod? 1 John 4:1 commands us to test the spirit.

Often the Holy Spirit will speak to me through a person as I'm going but I don't go seeking "a word" from anyone. If God were to hit me in the head with that book, I might read it. Otherwise the scriptures are plenty for me to know His will....and I trust they are actually written by Him (as opposed to someone presuming to speak for Him)

It means exactly what it says for "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 Peter 1:20

"Appearing of the glory" is not "the appearing of Jesus in the sky."

11/9/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Who is Timothy? And where do these letters come from?

Thus says The Lord: I have called the winds of heaven to blow upon the earth; I have stirred them up, that they may go forth and gnarl the branches, that they may blow hard against the multitude and break down the walls... Let every tree topple and break upon the necks of the wicked! Let every wall come down with a great crash, upon the heads of evil men in authority!

Behold! The anger of The Lord shall increase by measure, until every foundation is broken up from beneath!... Until the face of the earth is once again without form! For I shall level the hills and cast down every tall mountain! Yea, I shall burn the cities with fire! Even the elements shall melt with fervent heat! Behold! Even the heavens shall be dissolved, when the fierceness of My wrath has come to the full!... When the heat of My countenance sets the whole world ablaze!

Thus I have spoken... And who is able to restrain themselves from repeating My every word? Who will not prophesy, when the voice of The Almighty has entered into his ear?

Yet I ask you, how does a prophet hear and by what means is he revealed? Remember My words: If there be a prophet among you, I, The Lord, shall make Myself known to him in a vision; I shall speak to him in a dream. Even plainly I shall speak with him, not in mysterious sayings. For he has seen the form of The Lord, and has sat in My presence, and knows that which is beyond words... And before him men shall fear!

Therefore thus says The Lord, to all those who have heard with their ears and have seen with their eyes, who have understood with their hearts, who have recognized those I have sent and the Word given them: Wait upon Me, with all trust and fear. Stand steadfast and be patient, accepting My words as I have spoken them and as they are written. Do not add to My words, nor take from them; neither form for yourselves any private interpretation... Only give heed to My words, and also do them, and prepare. I am The Lord.

PEACE.

KJ, I am wel acquainted with prophetic words, and that "word" is about as generic as you can get. What is it supposed to prove?

Oh,a nd in case you are against my questioning, remember the verse about testing the spirits to see if they are of God?

Thanks for posting the excerpt, Nebula. Now I can say with certainty that this NOT from the Lord.

That "YaHuWaH" nonsense comes from sacred-name groups and is a by-product of 2-House teachers who presume to have secret knowledge all the time.

But what you just posted could have come from a palm reader or spiritual medium. It sounds mystical and poetic, but as Nebula pointed out, it's so generic that it can mean whatever you want it to mean.

If one reads the scriptures and recognizes the times we are in, it should be very plain & clear that the days are going to continue growing darker as Apostasy sets in the majority of people who think they are christians; and as political upheaval gets worse. That is on the front pages of media so why would we need to read what some cultic group predicts?

Though I haven't read any more than what has been posted, it seems clear that they ARE at least attempting to use fear in order to keep people under their manipulative control, by presuming to speak for God about the calamity we can all see coming.

I agree on the meaning of fear the Lord, but where did you get the quote "be afraid of"? I am not afraid of the Lord, I said the thought of going through the tribulation scared me.

I just wasn't sure what you meant by that. Some people are held in fear that God is going to zap them for any little thing or that our good works must be constantly maintained to get Yeshua's approval. Though I do believe we will be rewarded in the age to come according to our faithfulness in whatever place we are, and that faithfulness even now yields more authority, that isn't the same thing as being in fear of punishment for not "doing enough".

Many cultic groups hold their adherents with fear like that, and since I don't know you very well I was just checking what you thought "fear of the Lord" meant.

Have you read any of the letters yet yod? 1 John 4:1 commands us to test the spirit.

Often the Holy Spirit will speak to me through a person as I'm going but I don't go seeking "a word" from anyone. If God were to hit me in the head with that book, I might read it. Otherwise the scriptures are plenty for me to know His will....and I trust they are actually written by Him (as opposed to someone presuming to speak for Him)

I belong to no church named of men. I belong to My Lord Jesus Christ, and together with all those who are His, is the Church in which I dwell.

And I side with you on the meaning, yod.

PEACE.

KJ, I am wel acquainted with prophetic words, and that "word" is about as generic as you can get. What is it supposed to prove?

Oh,a nd in case you are against my questioning, remember the verse about testing the spirits to see if they are of God?

But does it line up with scripture? I posted it because it confirms "no private interpretation" in the Bible.

I'm not against your questioning nebula but hear what the Lord has to say.

Home > Volume 7 > To All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words Given to Timothy

Listen:

5/21/07 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord to all those who reject My words and persecute My prophets, and then in turn have the gall to call themselves My servants, for you do betray Me in open and in secret: You have ALL gone out of the way, thinking you stand!... You do NOT stand! For you have stood against Me and My Word, sent forth through MY prophets!... This is not to stand! Lo, you shall be brought very low, you shall not be gathered! Neither will I hear you, for you have forsaken your Lord for your OWN way!... Such arrogant, high-minded children have come to live amongst the churches, continually misleading themselves and all those they speak to, in My own name, yet never hearing the voice of The Lord their God.

Sons and daughters of men, did you think I would stay silent?!

Did you think that I, even I, would not

Blow the trumpet and alert the watchmen?!

Therefore, it is fulfilled and shall come to pass: Even all these who call of themselves by My own name, the name I have given My Son, The Holy One, yes even these shall come, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not done all these things in Your name?” And it shall come to pass in that day, which is upon you, that The Son of Man, your Redeemer, shall in turn answer them, saying, “I never knew you”.

For if you truly knew Him and He lived in you, then you would recognize those sent and the Word given them. Yet you forbear, resting in beds of false doctrine, even the doctrines of men. Therefore, you shall not be gathered, for I do not see of Myself in you. And though you speak My words instant in and out of season, you speak them seasoned with the salt I, Myself, have NOT given you! This you have received in vain, at the hands of men... Know you not, that which is of God has salt in itself, and in no wise needs seasoning?

Get wisdom and receive understanding, and repent, and give heed to those I send, and I shall yet gather you and you shall escape all these things. Forbear, and you shall endure refinement in the Day of The Lord... And by great tribulation shall you come into glory. For I am The Lord, and I shall surely correct and discipline even ALL those I love... Yes, all those who have been led astray and teach others in like manner... A leading away from the Truth, as I Myself had spoken it and how it was meant to be received.

Behold! The kingdoms of men are finished!...

And not one church, built by human hands, shall endure!...

ALL shall crumble and fall to pieces before the glory of God,

Wrought in His Only Begotten, who is The Truth Absolute!

You know not the mind of God, neither have you heard His voice, therefore be separate, says The Lord, and joined unto Me! Look past My prophets, and see with greater eyes! For your ego has crippled you, and your knowledge has caused you to blaspheme My words...

Repent, O sons and daughters of men, for you have become so very poor, thinking you are rich. Repent, and call on Me in truth, with all humility, in The Christ’s name... Yes Jesus, Yeshua The Gift, YahuShua is His name!... And you shall receive true understanding. Depart from these vanities built up in the hearts of men! Stop desecrating My Word in the Scriptures of Truth, for your own glory! For humility and faith is what I require of all My servants.

You can not serve both God and men, for men in authority, even in all these churches of men, are perverse in their segregation of My Word and in the corrupt musings of their hearts. You have divided My Word, yes you have divided it, and it shall slay you... Even in your heart! For the day is coming when you shall be pricked in your heart and you shall wail, when again this same one, whom you have brought against a false accusation, comes once again in the Day of Sorrows, saying, “Thus says The Lord”, and you realize all you have done has been found wanting.

You shall not tempt The Lord your God! For My prophets are sent out, they prepare the way of The Holy One... And behold, He shall surely return and gather, and come in great glory! Yea these men, even 144,000, are sent out, and are already in the earth blowing the trumpet.

Yet you cover your ears, saying within yourself, “I already hear and will not heed any trumpet, other than that which I have made or was put in my hand by man and not God. For I alone am righteous, and these with me know God’s will, and we shall teach others. And we will, by no means, listen to these sent. We shall stone them in word and deed, and cast ALL their cords from us, saying, ‘You shall no more speak in The Lord’s name’”... Sons and daughters of men, who call of themselves by Christ’s own name, you shall not be gathered! You are abased, because you are found to be exalted among your fellows.

The Lord has spoken, and says, REPENT!...

And I Myself shall place your feet, once again, on the path of truth,

Where all understanding comes from God and is given through Christ,

To all those who truly abide in Him, and He in them...

THE LORD DOES NOT CHANGE!

PEACE.

Here is a letter explaining Timothy's calling

Home > Volume 1 > My Calling

Listen:

My friends, I do not wish to replace, or take away from, or add to the Holy Bible! Rather, these words and this understanding was given to Me by The Lord, and is for all those who have ears to hear. He, alone, may add to His Word for our benefit and to give us greater understanding.

I have not accepted even one penny for the Letters, nor do I plan to... The Word of God is free to all!

I do not have any previous learning in Scripture, no degrees of any kind, nor have I attended seminary, nor have I received any teaching from any pastor, minister, etc., nor have I been to church... I must remain separate from those whom God wishes me to give His message to, lest I become biased toward a certain denomination. I do, however, gather together with others for Bible Study, several times a week and every Sabbath.

I belong to My Lord Jesus Christ...

And together, with all those who are His, is the church in which I dwell.

The first time I embraced the Truth, which is in Jesus Christ our Lord, was when I heard the voice of The Lord. He has asked me to serve Him, and I have accepted His calling... I am The Lord’s servant, His prophet. And to this end am I called:

1) To trumpet the coming of Christ to every corner of the world, in all manner of speaking and devices (internet, etc).

2) To write God’s Word, which is a Final Testament to His glory, so those who have not heard might hear; and so those who have heard might come into a greater understanding of His will, set forth in the Scriptures of Truth, the Bible; and so those, who have not and will not read the Bible, might be saved by His Word given to an average, modern man of this day, in the hope of them returning to the Bible, for the Letters from God and His Christ and the Bible are in perfect agreement and carry The Lord’s same life-giving Word and Spirit.

3) To give this Word to the churches, so they might receive correction and make themselves ready, a beautiful Bride dressed in white, ready for her Husband... A clean, loving, humble Bride who walks in Christ’s very footsteps, obeying His Word and the Moral Law (not the law found in ordinances, but the Law of Liberty, in number, Ten)... That She might become a shining example, a bright beacon of hope to those who stumble in the dark, that they might be gathered with her, and be, once again, grafted in.

4) To be a watchman, that I might sound the warning, the blowing of the Trumpet, to warn all those who abide on the earth that the redemption of God’s children from the world draws very near, and God’s judgement must immediately follow!...

For the Day of The Lord is upon us, and who shall stand?!...

Those who call on the name of The Lord, in all truth and supplication,

Humble and penitent, calling on Him by the only name

Under Heaven by which you must be saved...

Jesus Christ The Lord... YahuShua HaMashiach!

As I am God’s servant, so also have I become a servant to all those who diligently seek Him.

Remember: What The Lord has given me to write, stays written, and what The Lord has spoken, STANDS.

Yours in Christ’s service and love,

Timothy

And at midnight a cry was heard:

'Behold, the Bridegroom is coming; go out to meet Him!' ~ Matthew 25:6