IGNORED

Christian Singer Jennifer Knapp Says She's Gay

Guest LadyC

and the root cause IS homosexuality. and that's why the highest percentage of people with aids are those who practice homosexual lifestyles. just because it can be spread to people who are not homosexual doesn't change how it started and who it mostly affects.

it really doesn't matter what uganda says anyway. or what you say. or what the liberals say. GOD SAYS that homosexuality is reprehensible. and what He says is the ONLY thing that counts.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
There again is a mistranslation. The NRSV fixes verse nine to correctly read "Do you not Know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers- none of these will inherit the kingdom of God. "

Funny how this ridiculous "mistranslation" claim works. Why is this the only sin that got mistranslated in both Old and New Testaments? How is it that the Bible just could not get it right on this ONE particular sin??? Why weren't any of the commandments agaisnt lying, gossipping, adultery, or incest get "mistranslated???" Funny how selective people get with the Bible when it comes to justifying sin.

By the way, "sodomites" mentioned in your scripture above ARE homosexuals. Of course I am sure you will find some liberal drivel to explain that away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

YHWH's wrath is coming, folks. We need to be in prayer heavily over this world and it's practices. Our blood will be required because we haven't done enough to stop the tide of the evil. All we do is sit back and gossip about it. Let's put our words into action.

a.

The only way we can be right with the Old Testament is to stone homosexuals. I don't know about you but I'm not willing to go that far. I condemn their actions and don't associate with them; that's the best I can do. Thoughts?

Anita - not everyone sits back and does nothing. I've witnessed to them before :) . I understand your marriage break up must have been terribly painful. Have you been able to use your experience to witness to others?

MG - that law was for Israel, during the theocratic reign. We aren't required to stone homosexuals anymore.

it kind of rocked my world cause of the songs he wrote of JEsus and His love for us, moved me to ters more than once.

2 Corinthians 11

14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The only way we can be right with the Old Testament is to stone homosexuals. I don't know about you but I'm not willing to go that far.

Darn it.

*wyguy drops his stones and shuffles away quietly*

:cool:

Don't even TRY to go back and get those stones, wyguy! :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

MG - that law was for Israel, during the theocratic reign. We aren't required to stone homosexuals anymore.

I know; I was saying that was the only way we could be in agreement with Israel in the OT. I handle them the only way I can; don't associate and speak out against their sin. We should pray for them too but I actually don't know any right now.

I know; I was saying that was the only way we could be in agreement with Israel in the OT. I handle them the only way I can; don't associate and speak out against their sin. We should pray for them too but I actually don't know any right now.

Well, I disagree a bit. I love gay people!

A murderer is wicked. Someone who lies or deceives allowing others to die is wicked. Promoting death is wicked and some in the gay community promote a life that will lead to death and are therefore wicked. But there are people who are following a sinful lifestyle that aren't necessarily wicked themselves, but rather they are deceieved.

Life is precious and as long as any sinner (like me) is not taking life or aiding in taking life, then there is always hope for God's grace.

I'm not afraid to associate with anyone except the wicked. All people have value to the Lord and deserve a chance (even many chances) to be free from sin. Association and participation are different things though. I've known some wonderful people who are gay. I respect their opinion on matters of a secular nature (fashion, style, arts, etc) but when it comes to the scriptures, only someone walking in the spirit has the authority to interpret.

I don't want speak against them (or anyone else but the wicked) , but rather speak for the Lord to them.

But we have to be clear if we are going to help any sinner. Sugarcoating sin doesn't help anyone. If someone finds what I say to be offensive, I have to say it anyway and pray that it brings a holy conviction which could lead to eternal life.

Jennifer Knapp was a mid-90s acoustic singer/songwriter that opened for DC Talk and other major christian artists of that era a lot. Right now, she seems very confused and could use the help of real christians to speak life to her. I would proudly be her friend...but would not let her near my kids unsupervised.

Yod, very well said brother, and you have a great heart and outlook. Of course, we need to be willing to associate with them in order for them to see Christ alive in our lives.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Anita - not everyone sits back and does nothing. I've witnessed to them before :) . I understand your marriage break up must have been terribly painful. Have you been able to use your experience to witness to others?

I'm in counseling right now for it. The only witness I've been able to do is talk to single women about being very very careful about who they date, because I was deceived into believing that my ex was a Christian. He walked the walk, talked the talk--you know, the duck routine--but I found out afterward that he wasn't what he claimed to be. I'm still angry and hurt over the whole experience, but I've made a decision that I don't want to bring that anger and hurt into another relationship if YHWH allows me to have another relationship. Hence the counseling.

I think that's what upsets me about this, and to be honest, I wish we COULD go back to stoning. But that was another society and this is different. I still believe that YHWH's wrath is going to come down on this world for allowing homosexuality to spread the way it has.

I can't talk about my experience without experiencing a lot of anger and a lot of tears. I believed I would be married to him forever, and to have him reject me for a MUCH younger MAN---well I already have self-esteem issues, that was just the capper on the champagne bottle. I'm sure, in time, I'll be able to talk about it.

a.

Anita :)