Christian Singer Jennifer Knapp Says She's Gay

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

and the root cause IS homosexuality. and that's why the highest percentage of people with aids are those who practice homosexual lifestyles. just because it can be spread to people who are not homosexual doesn't change how it started and who it mostly affects.

it really doesn't matter what uganda says anyway. or what you say. or what the liberals say. GOD SAYS that homosexuality is reprehensible. and what He says is the ONLY thing that counts.

In Africa, where HIV started, it is a disease mostly of heterosexuals. Only in the western world did it start with homosexual behavior.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1983

There again is a mistranslation. The NRSV fixes verse nine to correctly read "Do you not Know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers- none of these will inherit the kingdom of God. "

Funny how this ridiculous "mistranslation" claim works. Why is this the only sin that got mistranslated in both Old and New Testaments? How is it that the Bible just could not get it right on this ONE particular sin??? Why weren't any of the commandments agaisnt lying, gossipping, adultery, or incest get "mistranslated???" Funny how selective people get with the Bible when it comes to justifying sin.

By the way, "sodomites" mentioned in your scripture above ARE homosexuals. Of course I am sure you will find some liberal drivel to explain that away.

I think there's a lot of confusion when it comes to the word "sodomite". Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that word come from the Hebrew word "qadesh"? Qadesh meaning something like "shrine prostitute". Mixing prostitution with homosexuality makes no sense.

KJV Lev 18:22 "Thout shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Lev 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination:"

NRSV Lev 18:22 " You shall not lie with a male as with a woman, it is an abomination."

Lev 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with woman, both of them have committed an abomination;"

These passages, to me, more clearly state the wrongfulness of homosexuality.

Guest LadyC

it is mostly a disease NOW of heterosexuals in africa. it is my understanding that it ORIGINATED in africa with homosexuality. am i wrong?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

it is mostly a disease NOW of heterosexuals in africa. it is my understanding that it ORIGINATED in africa with homosexuality. am i wrong?

Yes, sorry, you are wrong.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1983

how did it originate then? (i'm not arguing with you, by the way, i'm really curious!)

It's been a while since I've read up on it, but I believe it came from primates. They carried a virus practically identical to HIV (human) called SIV (simian). How the virus was first transferred to humans is still unknown. Most believe it could have been transferred from people hunting and eating the primates. Due to the poor conditions in Africa (the sharing of medical needles more specifically), the virus was easily spread.

Guest LadyC
how did it originate then? (i'm not arguing with you, by the way, i'm really curious!)

It's been a while since I've read up on it, but I believe it came from primates. They carried a virus practically identical to HIV (human) called SIV (simian). How the virus was first transferred to humans is still unknown. Most believe it could have been transferred from people hunting and eating the primates. Due to the poor conditions in Africa (the sharing of medical needles more specifically), the virus was easily spread.

thanks attreyu. that's interesting! the things we learn here on worthyboards! LOL

here's something maybe ya'll didn't know that i could teach! did you know that individuals who are immune to HIV can be traced directly back to people who were immune to the bubonic plague? it's true!

anyway though, at least here in america, the earliest known cases of aids were among homosexuals, and they continue to be the highest risk group, followed by IV drug users.

of course, that really doesn't have much to do with the topic at hand, which is that jennifer knapp was using God for fame and fortune. she made a living deceiving people into thinking she was glorifying God, while really she was glorifying herself. hopefully one day she will repent and turn from her lifestyle before it's too late.... if it's not already. i can't help but think of the scripture where God says there will be those to whom He will say "depart from me, i never knew you".

in any case, i hope she never puts out another christian album. and i hope christian stores everywhere will pull her cds off their shelves.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

CSL, did you ever answer the question someone asked of whether you are gay or not?

Guest lovinghim4ever
I hope she continues making Christian music.

WHY?

So maybe it will bring about conviction to her wrong doings,

and conviction brings about repentance.

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her" (John 8:7 . . . NKJ).

"Let those who have never sinned throw the first stones!" (John 8:7 . . . NLT).

:blink::blink::(

Guest lovinghim4ever

You know, Elvis lived a very "questionable" life, but I still LOVE his gospel music.

It brings warmth to my soul, because when I listen to Elvis' gospel music

I don't think about the man who is singing I think about the Man he is singing about!

So, when I listen to Jennifer Knapp's gospel music I don't think about her being gay.

I think about God, and I worship Him. Then, I pray for her.

:blink::blink::(