• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

1. Obama believes there are many paths to heaven.

2. Obama denies the authority of the Bible

3. Obama supports homosexuality

4. Obama supports abortion

5. Obama affirms muslim prayer

6. Obama is associated with Black Liberation Theology

7. Obama has no bona fide Christian testimony.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sources please :)

His public speeches, belonging to a BLT Church for 20 years, and his voting record.

1. Obama believes there are many paths to heaven. (Interviews with Oprah Winfry and Rick Warren)

2. Obama denies the authority of the Bible (See above. The Bible says there is only ONE way to heaven - through Jesus Christ ALONE)

3. Obama supports homosexuality (Voting record and speeches given to homosexual community over the years)

4. Obama supports abortion (Voting record and speeces given to pro-abortion groups such as Planned Parenthood over the years)

5. Obama affirms muslim prayer (Having A Muslim Imam give Prayers at White House prayer breakfast)

6. Obama is associated with Black Liberation Theology (Spent 20 years in BLT theology church of Jerimiah Wright)

7. Obama has no bona fide Christian testimony. (Has none. Never given a true testimony nor does his life reflect one)

Since you did not provide links to sources I did some searching myself. (I find it irresponsible of you to make claims about ANY individual without providing a direct source, even if you are correct).

1 and 2. You are correct. They are basically the same assertion.

I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/falsani/72661...i040504.article

3 and 4. This is common knowledge which is why I asked for no source on these point.

5. Obama is not the only president who has allowed Muslim prayers at the White house. Bush did also. Did Bush have a Muslim agenda?

http://www.christianvoice.org.uk/islam3.html

6. see points 1 and 2.

7. Obama has in fact given a Christian testimony.

Addressing his "brothers and sisters in Christ" among the nearly 90 pastors, bishops and community activists in attendance, Obama spoke of "our risen Savior" and the inspiration he takes from Christ's resurrection.

http://www.christiancentury.org/article.lasso?id=8400 Whether one believes it or not is up to them, or we could go back to the Bush days of not questioning anothers salvation.

My point is you may have good points. But please show enough respect for us to give tangible sources which we can follow and find. It took me all of 5 minutes to source this.

First of all, you asked for sources, not links, which I provided. Obama can call people "his brothers and sisters in Christ" all he wants, that doesn't mean the man is a Christian. There are plenty of cult leaders who claim to be Christian as well - that doesn't mean they are. Obama's outright defience of Biblical doctrines on abortion and homosexuality and his idea of many other paths to heaven besides Jesus is enough to condemn him as a false convert and heretic.

I do not respect Obama as a Christian so-called.

Since you did not provide links to sources I did some searching myself. (I find it irresponsible of you to make claims about ANY individual without providing a direct source, even if you are correct).

I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.

3 and 4. This is common knowledge which is why I asked for no source on these point.

5. Obama is not the only president who has allowed Muslim prayers at the White house. Bush did also. Did Bush have a Muslim agenda?

6. see points 1 and 2.

Addressing his "brothers and sisters in Christ" among the nearly 90 pastors, bishops and community activists in attendance, Obama spoke of "our risen Savior" and the inspiration he takes from Christ's resurrection.

http://www.christiancentury.org/article.lasso?id=8400 Whether one believes it or not is up to them, or we could go back to the Bush days of not questioning anothers salvation.

My point is you may have good points. But please show enough respect for us to give tangible sources which we can follow and find. It took me all of 5 minutes to source this.

First of all, you asked for sources, not links, which I provided. Obama can call people "his brothers and sisters in Christ" all he wants, that doesn't mean the man is a Christian. There are plenty of cult leaders who claim to be Christian as well - that doesn't mean they are. Obama's outright defience of Biblical doctrines on abortion and homosexuality and his idea of many other paths to heaven besides Jesus is enough to condemn him as a false convert and heretic.

In post #4 I said SHOW us sources, not tell us sources. However, I don't disagree with you. I just think links need to be provided so the less informed can confirm what is said.

Are you the type that demands fake garnish on your plate even though you can't eat it? :)

6. see points 1 and 2.

In post #4 I said SHOW us sources, not tell us sources. However, I don't disagree with you. I just think links need to be provided so the less informed can confirm what is said.

Are you the type that demands fake garnish on your plate even though you can't eat it? :36:

Wow, what type of insults do you hand out to those who disagree with what you say? What a model of Christlike behavior.

Katy, it was a joke.

Suggestion: Decaffeinated.

:)

6. see points 1 and 2.

Are you the type that demands fake garnish on your plate even though you can't eat it? :36:

Wow, what type of insults do you hand out to those who disagree with what you say? What a model of Christlike behavior.

Katy, it was a joke.

Suggestion: Decaffeinated.

:)

Please remember this is text. It did not read as a joke. Thank you for clarifying.

You may have missed the laughing emoticon. :thumbsup:

I think that this can be used as an illustration that we need to think how something may sound before we press add reply

Heck, if I did that I'd have only about 20 posts here at Worthy. :36:

Glad we got it cleared up. :)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

I think that this can be used as an illustration that we need to think how something may sound before we press add reply

Heck, if I did that I'd have only about 20 posts here at Worthy. :thumbsup:

Glad we got it cleared up. :36:

Me too!! :)