• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

The law is clearly unconstitutional.

I, if I were going to Arizona for Tourism could be thrown in jail.

There are obvious problems with crime related to illegal immigration but this law is treating the symptoms and not the disease. Arizona gets to deal with the consequences of that law being passed, positive or not.

Again BE? You are so worried about OUR constitution, then Move here and vote. If not then stay out of it! BTW If you were a tourist you would have a legal right to be here, and likely a visa or a passport on your person, as is required any country you visit. So you would not be arrested for being a tourist. Again showing your extreme liberal bias and your views being grounded in rhetoric not sense.

Although, Gasp, I actually partially agree with you, this law does not completely deal with with the disease, but it does address one part of it. Enforcing the law. We should also be going after the business' that hire the illegals as well. Here is my idea of a complete fix.

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/findpost-p1549710.html

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

B.E., why don't you worry about your sorry country and let us worry about ours?

Have you read the thread 'What's going on around here lately?'

It's this kind of brashness that breeds arguments and division. Can't we find a more graceful way to disagree with our brother in Christ? Surely?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I made a comment. Being blunt is being honest. People who don't live here should hold their peace when it comes to what is or what is not Constitutional. Their continued comments are what breeds arguments and division. Not bluntness.

I understand your frustration, and the way you just expressed yourself was blunt but yet not offensive. :emot-handshake: I do think that non-Americans are seeing and feeling your frustrations loud and clear, with respect to what is happening with immigration. But calling someone's nation a "sorry country" is probably walking that fine line, especially with all the tension going on around here at the moment. Then again, even this isn't worth arguing...

A country is sorry that arrests preachers for preaching the Gospel, when they tell what the Bible says about homosexuality. We are not far behind, either. I don't hear B.E. condemning that action within his own country. Perhaps he agrees? I don't know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

A respondent posted these on this weeks' Uncle Jay explains video, dealing with immigration:

Op-Ed Contributor

Why Arizona Drew a Line

By KRIS W. KOBACH

Published: April 28, 2010

Kansas City, Kan.

ON Friday, Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona signed a law