• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you RT,

For sharing what you are learning.  I am quiet on these matters, because I am not yet clear, but I have no doubt that the Lord is revealing to those who diligently seek Him.  There is a clarity in understanding that I am lacking at this time, that I so greatly desire, but I do not doubt that you are being led in the same way.  There is something of great importance that we as the church must not miss, in terms of not being so dogmatic, that we do not receive what is right in front of us.  I think of Anna and Simeon, who were overjoyed at the realities of their faith right before them.  Just as I believe the "reality" of our faith will be "revealed" in our physical realm, not just some undefinable spirituality, but a REAL event that is realized on this earth.   I do not believe it is some "secret" event, but rather an actual occurance that is stated in the story of Lot.  

I am following your posts closely and asking the Lord to help us to understand those things we need to know, so that we may be "counted worthy".

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

rolling, hi

You know, I've read bout a certain someone who used to teach pre-trib for 25 years until post-trib, pre-wrath (mid-trib) was proven unto her and imagine how she had to just about renew her mind with regards to all her previous thinking.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:inlove: RT~I for one know the depth of a calling in an area that no one else seems called to concentrate in. But hey, Im a toe or a finger or possibly even a part of the arm... All I know is the area is a NEED or the Lord would not draw me so strongly in that area...kapish?

I believe what Daniel said is coming to pass:

Dan 12:3   And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.  

Dan 12:4   But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

Dear RT,

I agree that there is a preparation of the Bride at this time, and like you, it is an awesome experience to be equipped by the Lord, so much so, that you cannot contain it.  You will burn within to speak and present what the Holy Spirit provides in Truth.  I do understand how it feels, and especially how humbling, yet how powerful it is, when the Holy Spirit assures you of something.  There is nothing like it!  And I also believe there is a specific time for everything.  And you are being moved to share greatly, so I am watching and listening for the the Lord to confirm all things as they are tested.

RT, as I have said before, I am not compelled to add to this topic, I am not led to at all.  But when I am, I will only because I would not be able to contain it.   :angel: This is a time for me to be listening and coming to an understanding of what is His Will at this time.

Jeremiah 20:9 Then I said, "I will not make mention of Him, Nor speak anymore in His name." But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Amen KarenC!

:angel:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:) Hey Suzanne...I was gonna post that scripture from Jeremiah.... I got side tracked... :inlove:

Love ya Sister.... :angel:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

:inlove: RT~I for one know the depth of a calling in an area that no one else seems called to concentrate in. But hey, Im a toe or a finger or possibly even a part of the arm... All I know is the area is a NEED or the Lord would not draw me so strongly in that area...kapish?

I believe what Daniel said is coming to pass:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

If I could only pick one word for what the Lord will be looking for in His bride, it would be "obedience".