• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Sam,

Please listen to Draigon. I do not know you personally, so I cannot speak the same words with the same meaning that she has for you.

Listen, Tess is also right. This is not a matter of sin or hell. This is about preserving your life. Wherever you are, I can tell you that God will meet you there. He's met me where I was, and am, and will be, and He has met your friend, Draigon - right where she's at.

Nothing...I mean nothing is worth removing yourself from the world over. There is a reason you are here. You are on this earth for a purpose. Don't waste your life without knowing what your purpose is!

Draigon is praying for you. Even though I don't know you, I'm praying for you, all of our mods are praying for you - right now!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/08/1987

Sam...I am praying for you and I have been all day...I don't know what else to do cause you won't talk to me, but please remember, when you hurt yourself, you are hurting others, wether you see it or not, you are hurting me! You are my best friend, and I really honestly don't want to lose you!

*Lord help me with him, help me with Sam Lord...show me what to do, what to say, please use me Lord!, in your name amen*

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Yes, we are praying for you Wix. Please, give yourself one more day. One more moment. You never know what tomorrow may bring. What wonders are in store for you. You don't know what excitement you will experience one another day, what joy you will share. Life is so worth living.

Wix, there are manu of us here, right now, ready to help you. We will listen, and not judge. ALL of us have done terrible things or had terrible things done to us. You are not alone. You are NOT alone.

Talk to us.

I am praying for you and will continue to do so. :rofl:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The question is, what is it you desire?

Is it that you really want to die?

Or is it that you just want to end the pain? And suicide seems the only way out?

I don't know what it is you are going through specifically, Wix, but I do know what it is like living every day wanting it to be the last, feeling so hopeless, like every light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be a train.

No, the real sin of suicide is self-reliance, the belief that God can't save me so I'll take matters into my own hands.

Of course, even Christians slip into this sin without realizing it - taking matters into their own hands. :x: Suicide is just another expression of that.

How's that for an answer to your question? :sweating:

But, is it really sin you are concerned about? Really?

I know the only thing that kept me from ending my life was knowing that I would hurt Jesus, whom I love, if I did that. I mean, I didn't want to come to Heaven with Jesus asking me, "Why did you have to that?"

Funny, huh, that this is the only reason I had to live.

It's a miracle I've made it through these years, really. Thought I never would.

There is a peace that supercedes the pain. What a joy it is to find it! One never knows how good it feels to laugh unless they know what it is to cry. One cannot appreciate love so much who has not known rejection and loneliness and being despised.

Praying that you find that source of pure joy and love in your life!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

wix, you are a child of God, created BY the Creator, and loved beyond what you can fathom by Him. I pray for you, and will continue to pray for you, dear one... Listen to Jesus calling to you through all these people, especially your friend draigon. Jesus is pleading with you to trust in Him, even if you can't understand it right now...someday you will. Just hang in there. Life IS hard, and sometimes it doesn't seem 'fair', but you are a child of God, you are LOVED by GOD, and NOTHING can separate you from His love...NOTHING!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  59
  • Birthday:  07/14/1987

First off, thinking isn't doing or my grades would be a helluva lot better, eh? Second, stop all this praying. Put it to good use one someone who needs the help and who can be helped.

The question is, what is it you desire?

Is it that you really want to die?

Or is it that you just want to end the pain? And suicide seems the only way out?

I don't know what it is you are going through specifically, Wix, but I do know what it is like living every day wanting it to be the last, feeling so hopeless, like every light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be a train.

No, the real sin of suicide is self-reliance, the belief that God can't save me so I'll take matters into my own hands.

There is no hope, ever. Read the poem in my signature. Hope is nothing more than a flaw in man. I'm going to stop there because I might as well be getting drunk on sunday, then pissing on the bible, and I do not want to trample your beliefs. Anyway, that is interesting that the sin is actually of self-reliance. I never thought of that as a sin though. You can't rely(uber bad spelling) on God for everything right? I mean if you need to pick up a pencil, you damn well better be able to do it. God is there for big things, when much is at stake. One must rely on themselves or nothing would happen.

Until Death Do I Part

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  82
  • Birthday:  06/08/1987

Sam...I am praying for YOU, because I know God hears me! I love you Sam and so does God, and in our eyes, you are worth alot!! God loves you so much, I just wish you could see that. I don't want you to do anything to yourself, and that is that!

You are worthy of God, and you are worthy of Prayers!!

Sam,

First off, your spelling is better than mine. Second, hope is not a flaw in man. Take a look at all the good things that man has done in the world. Take a look at all the positive things that we have accomplished. All of these things are based on hope in something. In many cases the hope has been realized. There is hope in you too, whether you believe it (or want to believe it) at all.

The hope that we have as believers is, I believe, the best kind of hope. Because we are not just hoping on something on earth. We look toward the heavens and hope for eternity. Is there anything better than hoping for eternity? I can't think of anything. Listen, you can do what you want to the Bible. That's a book of printed words - and by your own admission, a book by which we can live our lives. Sure, we can't live it perfectly. But at least we hope to, using the Bible to guide us.

Of course I would rather that you not get drunk and piss on the Bible, because I happen to love the Bible. But it's not the Bible that's going to save you in the end. What's going to save you is faith in Jesus Christ - and only you can take the first step. From then on, I trust that you'll have a different view of the Bible.

Why live a lie

Rather than taste the sweet nectar of death

Your poem asks the basic question, why hope in anything rather than die?

There is no sweetness in death. But there is hope in life. have you ever heard the expression, "Hope springs eternal"? It comes from a poem called "An Essay on Man: Epistle I" by Alexander Pope. The portion of that essay is as follows:

Hope humbly then; with trembling pinions soar;

Wait the great teacher Death; and God adore.

What future bliss, he gives not thee to know,

But gives that hope to be thy blessing now.

Hope springs eternal in the human breast:

Man never is, but always to be blest:

The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home,

Rests and expatiates in a life to come."

Here's the rest of it: http://eir.library.utoronto.ca/rpo/display/poem1637.html

• Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Wix, I don't know you or what you have been through..but I can say that I have felt the same feelings you are expressing here many times over. Life is so hard. There are things that happen beyond our control that can leave us feeling like a chew toy for a rotweiller. I've said the very same things you have said about hope (even recently). Sometimes I feel so drained and empty that I can't even muster up enough strength to even hope. But you know what? Usually the times I'm at my lowest is right before something good happens, or right before things start to turn around. If you hang in there (even by a thread) you will usually find that you were glad you did. Like someone said, you just don't know what tomorrow brings. Part of your stress may be that you are carrying all your burdens all by yourself, and not letting God or others help you. If you have friends (like Draigon or others) who are pleading with you for you to let them help you...LET THEM. Don't try to keep it all inside or carry it alone. Realize also, that not letting those who love you help is very painful to them...it leaves them feeling very scared and helpless. When they offer to pray..let them! There have been numerous times in my life I was too weak to even pray, but my friends prayed on my behalf and I'm so grateful now that they did.

I'm praying for you (whether you like it or not :rofl: ). May God surround you with His comfort and peace and give you grace enough to hold on through the dark lonely nights.

~Tess