WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,377
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

President Obama made a pilgrimage Sunday to the Rev. Billy Graham's mountainside home, concluding his North Carolina vacation with his first meeting with the ailing evangelist, who has counseled commanders in chief since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/washingtonti...ogether-print-/

Amen!

Praying!

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. Proverbs 21:1

Hallelujah!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Hallelujah! :thumbsup:

I've often felt like just being around Billy Graham and the Holy Spirit eminating through him could cause a shift in the Spiritual atmosphere around these guys. :rolleyes:

Step in the right direction....

BUT.....

isn't BG a politicians Christian anyway?

I'm not sure what that means sister?

Billy Graham is an Evangelist who has led untold millions to Christ. He's not a Pastor. :thumbsup:

The very fact that he has had the influence that he has had is incredible and can only be the favor of the Lord on his life due to his relationship with Jesus.

Was Daniel a Politicians Christian? How about Joseph? :rolleyes:

Peace,

Dave

Guest HIS girl

BUT.....

Billy Graham is an Evangelist who has led untold millions to Christ. He's not a Pastor. :rolleyes:

The very fact that he has had the influence that he has had is incredible and can only be the favor of the Lord on his life due to his relationship with Jesus.

Was Daniel a Politicians Christian? How about Joseph? :rolleyes:

Peace,

Dave

Dave I know who BG is!! :laugh:

But I thought he was like the "politicians Christian/friend" as he has rubbed shoulders with many US Presidents....I thought this kind of thing was common for him BUT it is awesome that he is in that postion to do so!! :thumbsup:

BUT.....

Billy Graham is an Evangelist who has led untold millions to Christ. He's not a Pastor. :rolleyes:

Was Daniel a Politicians Christian? How about Joseph? :thumbsup:

Peace,

Dave

Dave I know who BG is!! :noidea:

But I thought he was like the "politicians Christian/friend" as he has rubbed shoulders with many US Presidents....I thought this kind of thing was common for him BUT it is awesome that he is in that postion to do so!! :thumbsup:

Okay, cross cultural misscommunication. :noidea::noidea:

I'm not so sure that he's been a personal friend as much as he's been someone who is respected and sought out for Spiritual insight. :rolleyes:

My Dad used to tell me when I was little that Billy Graham is the only man of God that he ever trusted and respected. That's his reputation in America. :laugh:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

In the OT the kings had prophets that they counseled with. I find it remarkable that Billy Graham has so "counseled' with all the presidents (and other leaders of other nations as well) for his whole life. I don't think it's political in any way. i think it's God. I'm not saying that he was instrumental in their salvation - but that God had him there for a purpose.

Guest HIS girl

BUT.....

Was Daniel a Politicians Christian? How about Joseph? :noidea:

Peace,

Dave

Dave I know who BG is!! :noidea:

Okay, cross cultural misscommunication. :noidea::noidea:

I'm not so sure that he's been a personal friend as much as he's been someone who is respected and sought out for Spiritual insight. :rolleyes:

My Dad used to tell me when I was little that Billy Graham is the only man of God that he ever trusted and respected. That's his reputation in America. :laugh:

Peace,

Dave

My Bible study teacher was saved at one of his crusades in the 60's in Aus - :thumbsup:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I think it is a wonderful step in the right direction and I pray each day that President Obama will have a spiritual epiphany of his heart - maybe he already has.