WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,379
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Despite being disinvited to speak at a Pentagon service for the National Day of Prayer May 6, Rev. Franklin Graham is in Washington to pray for the nation's leaders.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/cbn-com-cbnn...ce-Opposition-/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

"A few Muslims complain. They have Ramadan, they have their prayer services there. I don't complain. I'm happy for them to do that," Graham said. "But for them to complain because I don't believe the way they believe, and I don't worship the God they worship-- I worship a different God than what they worship."

~~

"We don't hate anybody. We're not trying to hurt anybody, not trying to exclude anybody from their constitutional rights," Dobson added. "But we can stand for what we believe, and we have the courage to do that whether we take the heat or not."

:emot-highfive:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

"A few Muslims complain. They have Ramadan, they have their prayer services there. I don't complain. I'm happy for them to do that," Graham said. "But for them to complain because I don't believe the way they believe, and I don't worship the God they worship-- I worship a different God than what they worship."

~~

"We don't hate anybody. We're not trying to hurt anybody, not trying to exclude anybody from their constitutional rights," Dobson added. "But we can stand for what we believe, and we have the courage to do that whether we take the heat or not."

:emot-highfive:

In-your-face defiance.....I like it! :45: