WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Two top evangelical leaders sounded a defiant tone on the eve of National Day of Prayer -- warning that the American right to freedom of religion "is being eroded every day" and may be lost in an onslaught of secularism unless Americans "have the guts to stand up."

http://www.worthynews.com/top/cnsnews-com-...-article-65337/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I tend to agree with the Rev. Franklin on this. If we don't exercise the RIGHT to worship our God anywhere we want, any TIME we want.....we will lose that right. No one's stopping Christians from anything; we have somehow become convinced that we're being persecuted and have no religious freedoms so.....we have stood down. What a crock; I will worship anywhere I feel like worshipping and I will SAY whatever I choose to say. I suggest all other Christians do the same instead of whining.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Praying!

Something just came in my mind that reminded me that in Old testament, Moses went to Phaorah and asked him to let israel go to their God, Our God where they can worship Him. but Pharoah didnt let him do that and wont allow it so God sent 10 plagues and showed Pharoah who is God regining the universe. same today, there is national prayer, We should do the same we should go to God and worship Him anywhere and not let them stop us doing this. they have no right to say you cant pray or something like that. Look at Daniel, he prayed three time a day and the other people were spying on him aand tricked the King to sign that no one can pray but must worship the king not God. Daniel went go ahead do it and pray with God three time a day nothing can stop us praying to God and worship Him. Do not be afraid of the men. we should fear God with all our heart and knowing God is our Lord who is reigns the universe. Do not be afraid or whining over things. We should saying thank you God for this moment becasue the time will come very soon which we will not able to do it like being torment and perscuting christians. Use the time wisely right now meanwhile we should do continue what God wants us to do. there is not much time left, we dont know what will brings us into this in the future. So do not be afraid of those men. Just obey God.

DC

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Two top evangelical leaders sounded a defiant tone on the eve of National Day of Prayer -- warning that the American right to freedom of religion "is being eroded every day" and may be lost in an onslaught of secularism unless Americans "have the guts to stand up."

Let them try to stop me. I'll pray where I want.

My sentiments exactly. They will never silence me or stop me from doing anything the Constitution guarantees. :cool:

My sentiments exactly. They will never silence me or stop me from doing anything the Constitution guarantees. :cool:

No one has ever tried to stop me from praying. Have you guys experienced otherwise?

No, never. I'm not seeing this anywhere but people keep talking about it. Christians can't be persecuted unless we LET ourselves be.