• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

Like I said before I think there is a time and place to toss some temple tables, and use whips. Jesus didnt worry about the consequences when he cleansed the temple he already new he was heading for the cross. I say it would be better to dicipline, then to play the liberal dont smak the child or teenager game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

Like I said before I think there is a time and place to toss some temple tables, and use whips. Jesus didnt worry about the consequences when he cleansed the temple he already new he was heading for the cross. I say it would be better to dicipline, then to play the liberal dont smak the child or teenager game.

What does Jesus knowing He is going to the cross have to with His passion for respect? What does worring about consequences have to do with a passion for respect? It is obvious that Jesus did not worry about anything and neither did granny! Am I missing something?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Its difficult to judge the old woman because I've never been in her shoes. Its unfortunate that she was in that situation in the first place, where she felt she had to physically strike someone 55 years her junior. I don't physically punish my children and I would love to say that when they are 18 I will never be frustrated or disrepected by them to that point...but sitting here thinking about now I don't suppose I can imagine every situation that will arise..or that I will have the perfect response everytime.

One thing is certain...if I ever am arrested for being in such a horrible spot that I felt the need to hit one of my kids...I can't see myself talking about it in the media "swearing I would do it again."

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

I would do it and again. Respect is important to me. I know kids I was 18 just 12 years ago and I am guilty of having a foul mouth, but I would never swear in front of my family. I wasnt raised that way.

Try Using That Talk In Front Of A Sitting Judge And Watch Just How Fast You Get Slapped!

Try It Again And.....