• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

So now Farrakahn is credible and we should pay attention to what he says? :33:

Isn't it a fact that you can tell a man's charecter by the company that he keeps? :laugh:

It appears that these men understand Obama better than most American's is all I'm saying. :foot-stomp:

Oh, I didn't know they hung out together. Have you any photos?

:laugh::cool:

that's not an answer.

I was actually nonplussed. :blink::rolleyes::foot-stomp:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Quote Farrakhan;

"He was forced to denounce me, don't jump on him, he's the victim."

After he was Elected, I told everyone around me, Don't you say one negative thing about what he said or did."
:foot-stomp:

And yet isnt that what he is doing now?

Quote Farrakhan;

"He was forced to denounce me, don't jump on him, he's the victim."

After he was Elected, I told everyone around me, Don't you say one negative thing about what he said or did."
:foot-stomp:

And yet isnt that what he is doing now?

Did ya watch the video? He wasn't saying anything negative about Obama. He was actually applauding him for deceiving everyone so masterfully. Of course he was stroking his own ego too though. :foot-stomp:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

No sound on the computer. Cant really see videos lol.

Guest shiloh357

Obama was definitely selected by someone. In three years he was a US senator, elected president, won the Nobel Prize, and was given his own seat on the UN. He has accomplished more in three years than men who have been in politics for 50+ years and he did all of it on almost no experience and no demonstratable accomplishments to show he deserved such honors.

It has been as if all obstacles were moved out of the way and he just walked right in.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, just was reading these post and was wondering, where are are the holy police on this thread? I do not see how any of this talk is Godly? I mean, when I started a thread I was attacked because some thought that the thread was "Unedifing". I agree with some to the posts here, but reluctant to commit. Perhaps its not what you post but who posts. I know Iam way out there on this, it just looks this way from where I am setting.

e

Wow, just was reading these post and was wondering, where are are the holy police on this thread? I do not see how any of this talk is Godly? I mean, when I started a thread I was attacked because some thought that the thread was "Unedifing". I agree with some to the posts here, but reluctant to commit. Perhaps its not what you post but who posts. I know Iam way out there on this, it just looks this way from where I am setting.

e

e,

I'm not certain I understand what you're trying to convey. Can you clarify? Was it wrong to link to Farrakhan and then to comment on his commentary? Is that the problem? :beehive:

The OP is merely offering a link to Farrakhan's own words. :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  895
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

e

e,

I'm not certain I understand what you're trying to convey. Can you clarify? Was it wrong to link to Farrakhan and then to comment on his commentary? Is that the problem? :beehive:

The OP is merely offering a link to Farrakhan's own words. :emot-heartbeat:

I have no issue with the post at all, I was just thinking that, how I was attack for my "what good atheist thing" I had started and all the holy police came out, and then to see some of these doing the same thing they accuse me of doing. thats all. Nothing against this thread.

e