• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

I had a really uneasy night last night - I could not sleep because something was bothering me. I don't want to hurt anyone and I'm really sorry that I did. I was happy and just joking around and had no intention of hurting anyone or spreading hurtful accusations . Now I am in a deeper depression than I ever was and I have been praying and reading my Bible and just can't seem to get out of it. But anyway, I don't want to make this about my feelings, it's not meant to be about that - it's about me hurting people and I'm really truly sorry!!!

Jane

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

Jane :emot-hug:

Abba Father, please comfort Your daughter and surround her with Your presence. Remind her of her standing before You, and the great love You have for her. Amen

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

Thanks, but this is not about me.

You Are Forgiven

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:12

Because Of HIM

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. John 19:30

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

I'm not sure what you mean about hurting someone....do you mean on this forum??? I must have missed it if you posted anything hurtful. And, if you did, I'm sure no one will hold it against you. :emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Jane if in your heart your feel you may have offended somebody, just go to them and offer an apology. An apology is the best way to handle a situation that you think you were wrong in, it is a quality that people respect and admire when a person isn't afraid to be accountable for a mistake, it also shows how far a person has come as a human being and how far a person has come in their Christian faith.

Hey don't feel bad, we all have stuck our foot in our mouth one or more times, it all comes down to how we pull our foot back out of our mouth that is important. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Jane if in your heart your feel you may have offended somebody, just go to them and offer an apology. An apology is the best way to handle a situation that you think you were wrong in, it is a quality that people respect and admire when a person isn't afraid to be accountable for a mistake, it also shows how far a person has come as a human being and how far a person has come in their Christian faith.

Hey don't feel bad, we all have stuck our foot in our mouth one or more times, it all comes down to how we pull our foot back out of our mouth that is important. :thumbsup:

So true; I've tasted more shoe leather than pizza in the past three and half years! :blink:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

So true; I've tasted more shoe leather than pizza in the past three and half years! :blink:

I'm surprised I can even walk... usually at least one foot is in mouth at all times... :blink:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Praying