IGNORED

Anybody Notice?

Guest Calamity

Guest koppen

Abolutely....however, I have and I did post a conflict resolve on the "Walking Confessions" thread...I just want to make myself clear that I am not holding a grudge against anyone here by any means and I NEVER responded to anyone who cames against me so badly in anger nor did I ever say anything that was not led by my spirit in response..Nor would I EVER respond negatively to anyone here... The things that where said to me have been removed by a moderator which I appreciate very much... I just NEED to know if when they take this action by removing the terrible things said do they warn the person committing the offense? My point that I cannot seem to get across here is...

that things can be said without hurting people and attacking them ..Thats it nothing more nothing less...

Guest LCPGUY

Not to get this off-topic, but a similar situation erupted that I was deeply involved in about a week ago. Instead of posts, it was a PM war amongst 4 of us. Wow! Satan hit hard, big time. It took

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

That's it in a nutshell brother! I remember the thread(s) well. I recall that YOU became the peacemaker. It is unfortunate that others didn't respond favorably and the conflict continued. In the end, we lost a member (Idolsmasher) who I had grown to appreciate even though I disagreed with him on most issues. Regardless, he was a brother and I miss him. I don't want to see any others hurt like he was.

Ahh.. nothing gets by you!

Yup, that's the thread I had in mind. OneAccord pretty much left because of it too. Both of them and I really got to know each other in PM's and I think it affected all of our posts after that. Too bad we didn't do the PM thing first, huh?

It's for that reason that I ask members to Pray for guidance before they even look at the new threads of the day. I Pray for thanks before meals, and now Pray for guidance before I post each day.

That being said, I still fail at times and let the heat of the moment get to me. I know I'm guilty recently.

Sorry guys and gals. I'll try harder in the future.

t.

PS

Not to get this off-topic, but a similar situation erupted that I was deeply involved in about a week ago. Instead of posts, it was a PM war amongst 4 of us. Wow! Satan hit hard, big time. It took

Guest koppen

Guest kitkat

Sometimes, I think the best thing to do is just not get involved in those type of discussions, however sometimes my viewpoint is different than others on here, such as in the Walking Confessions thread and I would like to feel free to express my opinion, beliefs and how I feel about a certain topic/subject. That is Freedom of Speech.

Kat

:hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

I would like to feel free to express my opinion, beliefs and how I feel about a certain topic/subject. That is Freedom of Speech.

Yup. :o

Guest koppen
Sometimes, I think the best thing to do is just not get involved in those type of discussions, however sometimes my viewpoint is different than others on here, such as in the Walking Confessions thread and I would like to feel free to express my opinion, beliefs and how I feel about a certain topic/subject. That is Freedom of Speech.

Kat

Love you Kitkat ....... :hug:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Koppen,

I believe I can speak for all the Mods here. If we remove something offensive? A corrective PM is sent. We remind the sender whose Board this is and why we are all here. JESUS! :)

Ga

Guest koppen
Koppen,

I believe I can speak for all the Mods here. If we remove something offensive? A corrective PM is sent. We remind the sender whose Board this is and why we are all here. JESUS! :P

Ga

Guest kitkat

Kat

Love you Kitkat ....... :hug:

(((((((HUGS TO YOU KELLI GIRL))))))))))) I was wondering where you were.

Love ya too!

Kat